WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    @jugar CW 173.5
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,271 Member
    @jugar I'm going to put weight loss on hold until my masters program is finished in July. I'm actually hoping to be done in June but we'll see. I will be sticking around here and shifting my focus to wellness. My goals are:

Stress management
    Resolve some of my issues with not absorbing certain nutrients
    Improve my food choice quality
    Sleep enough
    Restorative workouts

I just finished parent teacher conference week! I'm wiped out from so many meetings. I am completely caught up on all paperwork which feels good. I'm spending the next 3 days getting my paper for my masters done.
    This is a wise decision - we can only focus on so much at one time. Keep our voices in your mind as needed, but do not worry. I'm putting you on the support team. You can weigh in if you want to any week, or not. You can post all the time - we love it when that happens! But if you can't you can't. You are doing a great job with all the juggling you do, and somehow you also manage to be whimsical, to sew projects for your piggies, delight your children, and give us lots of smiles. I am fascinated by your info about stress and nutrients, so share when you can. :heart:
  • jugar
    OK - time for the Friday people. How did we get there so fast??
    @bobagurl2017
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey
    @BrownMargaret3021
    @jugar

And a few stragglers:
    @AshenMoon
    @MoStacy
    @DD265

Thanks!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited March 2023
    Friday
    PW 203.4
    CW 202.9

Happy to be in the green. Three and a half weeks to Cancun.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    @Gidgitgoescrazy I am definitely going to try that! Something is definitely going on because my diet quality is generally pretty good. If I'm not absorbing stuff I probably want to quit buying so much organic food 🤣 I have no issues with spicy foods either.

@jugar The sauna sounds soooo nice. Our hot tub died last week. I spent $1000 Repairing it last year. It's old so I think we're going to be done with the hot tub. We are thinking of getting a sauna instead. I'm having a hard time talking my husband into building one. We have tons of lumber, a forest, a saw mill and an old wood stove. The biggest problem is my father in law deeply attached to our cedar trees. I think he would disown us if we took one. Makes sense to me😁
  • jugar
    Where'd the day go? Wow.

I hope you are all doing OK - still lots of catching up to do for weigh-ins. Here's the state of affairs.

Due Saturday:
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @carlsoda

Still due from Friday:
    @bobagurl2017
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @DianaGetsFit512

Still due from earlier:
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @nightfeeding1