WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    OK - time for the Friday people. How did we get there so fast??
    @bobagurl2017
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey
    @BrownMargaret3021
    @jugar

And a few stragglers:
    @AshenMoon
    @MoStacy
    @DD265

Thanks!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Friday
    PW 203.4
    CW 202.9

Happy to be in the green. Three and a half weeks to Cancun.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy I am definitely going to try that! Something is definitely going on because my diet quality is generally pretty good. If I'm not absorbing stuff I probably want to quit buying so much organic food 🤣 I have no issues with spicy foods either.

@jugar The sauna sounds soooo nice. Our hot tub died last week. I spent $1000 Repairing it last year. It's old so I think we're going to be done with the hot tub. We are thinking of getting a sauna instead. I'm having a hard time talking my husband into building one. We have tons of lumber, a forest, a saw mill and an old wood stove. The biggest problem is my father in law deeply attached to our cedar trees. I think he would disown us if we took one. Makes sense to me😁
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    Where'd the day go? Wow.

I hope you are all doing OK - still lots of catching up to do for weigh-ins. Here's the state of affairs.

Due Saturday:
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @carlsoda

Still due from Friday:
    @bobagurl2017
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @DianaGetsFit512

Still due from earlier:
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @nightfeeding1
    @MoonlitMuse
    @MoStacy

Thanks!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    CW will be done tomorrow, if I have 3 AAA batteries to replace the ones in my scale. The last time I used it I noticed it showed 3.4 lbs showing before it cleared to zero. Perhaps that’s why last weeks seemed much higher. We shall see in the morning!
    Snowstorm central tonight and tomorrow. Stay tuned!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Sorry @jugar, busy couple of days! Numbers are from Thursday

PW: 93.9
    CW: 94.3

My busy-ness is done with for the weekend now, so I'm hoping to reflect and reset this evening.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    Fantastic point @jugar and a good message for the team!
    I am guilty of letting perfectionist thoughts become the enemy of good progress overall.
    The fact is, we're here, showing up, and doing the best we can. And we'd better enjoy the journey, whatever it is, because none of us deserve to wait for happiness. Let the process of working towards your goals build you up, not become a source of feeling less than!
    Bonne fancyman indeed! :)
This discussion has been closed.