Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    sfppml2v71t6.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,246 Member
    Options
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to being on Sunday, March 5th. Please join us for a 7-day Spring Cleaning Challenge! Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10885681/march-week-2-group-challenge-7-day-spring-cleaning-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    PW: 184.6
    CW: 183.5
    Yay for batteries! Let's hope I can stay green for the next 4 weeks.
    I have a few more things to do before bed tonight but wanted to be sure to post my weight before too late. What a lovely snowstorm we had. I chuckled at the notion of "spring cleaning" already...that's at least 2 months off, you all...at least in Vermont.
    Have a great weekend.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I'd also like to share this for anyone who might be interested. There is an online Pilates program that some of us here have enjoyed, or continue to enjoy. I have been using it for quite a while now, and find it a wonderful resource. They are offering a free month of membership to try it out, so if you are interested, sign up! I'm not usually into sharing things that might be like advertising, but I receive nothing if you decide to try it, and just can confirm that it is a good resource. There are tons of Pilates videos at all levels, and lots of other information.

https://lindywell.com/freetrial/?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=247976331&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--Jl_v-NBv4r3ThNoQf27QH7iZoRMolAyMwbSG9u7q4ptdQq57PS3I7eWGcILhidz6AIdBFOLBX7jTzDk1KOs_glfw9Kg&utm_content=247976331&utm_source=hs_email
  • jugar
    edited March 2023
    Options
    LAST CALL!

Final weigh-ins for this week are due. Please be sure to post by bright and early Sunday morning wherever you live:
    @BlueSkyNomad @MoStacy - last chance to stay with the team for March!
    @nightfeeding1
    @MoonlitMuse
    @micki48

Thanks!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in 🙂

PW - 186.2
    CW - 186.1
  • jugar
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Yinka has us off to a good start with a 2nd green week! WTG @YinxFed :smiley:

For Week 1, we were 68.97% in the green! This is a beautiful number.

Sunday and Monday weigh-ins;
    @adrimango
    @nightfeeding1
    @IDebraK
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80

I'll be on the road later - have a great day, everyone!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    March Week 1 Exercise:
    Sun - 9207 steps + 46 minutes Peloton
    Mon - 9602 steps + 32 minutes Peloton
    Tues - 9346 steps
    Wed - 8453 steps + 22 minutes Peloton
    Thurs - 5005 steps
    Fri - 7967 steps
    Sat - 4983 steps + 77 minutes Peloton
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Did a long ride on the Peloton yesterday because Brad and his friend signed up for the Okanagan Gran Fondo in July and they convinced me and his friend's sister to join too. So, I'll be doing the 153 KM distance in around 17 weeks, so there's no time to spare to start training. I will do most of training on our Peloton because it's winter (and the snow just keeps coming) and because I prefer to ride inside. I will have to do rides on the bike outside to practice of course, but from a fitness perspective I intend to make my efforts count indoors. I am mostly going to work on building my fitness base for the next 6 weeks or so and then I'll start into my formal 10 week training plan.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Well said @LoraineGB!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

ox67cx6uvg0o.png
    zl9oj7idk35r.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results