jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    March 6 ❤️❤️❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 5 💚💚💚🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 4 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 3 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 2 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 1 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    • I am a person who eats a variety of colourful vegetables to lessen the sugar impact from using fruit as the sole source for her 7-10 a day.

• I am a person who practices mindful meditation to create a sense of peace and well being.

• I am a person who does at least one small housecleaning task every day in order to not become overwhelmed.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    3/5 cal ✅ track✅ 10K steps ⭐️ 169.4
    3/6 cal ✅ track✅ 10K+ steps⭐️ 170
    3/6 cal ⭐️ track⭐️ 10K+ steps⭐️ 169

First Goal: 164.1 (Normal BMI)

THIS IS MY JOB. My health is my top priority. Non-negotiable.

My job description:
    10K steps every day.
    Calories under.
    Track all.
    Hit my values for Sat fat, sodium, etc.
    Weigh & record wt.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
    If you are here, you are WINNING!
    🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    6th
    I am a person that pretracks every night ♥
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible♥
    I am a person that takes her vitimans everyday. ♥
    I am a person that will gives herself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
    I am a person fter that writes 1 word in my journal♥
    I am a person that reports here daily ♥
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 2 weeks so far and 1 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 1 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥

• donna25trinity
    Options
    7th
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible♥
    I am a person that takes her vitimans everyday. 😡 left work at 5.30 so not terrible but still not great!
    I am a person that will gives herself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 2 weeks so far and 1 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 1 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥Thie one is a yes for getting ny work outs done quicker in the morbing but prob got a bit overwhelmed with work yest so not as efficient and productive as I wld hve liked!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I am a person who is a committed, senior athlete in training.

I am a person who places activities that insure my best possible health above my hobbies.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    I am a person who is a committed, senior athlete in training. ✅

I am a person who places activities that insure my best possible health above my hobbies. ✅

I am a person who only eats when she is actually hungry ✅

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    BBH MARCH I will…
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎
    🍎🍇 MARCH 2023 🍇🍎
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎

I am a person who values the health and fitness of body mind and soul

February was a good month for me. ‘Right This Minute’ has been very successful and will be added to my Solid Habits.

March I will …..
    I have rather a lot on this month so am concentrating on consolidating my Solid Habits this month, particularly tracking CI < CO, staying under calorie goal, and exercise. I am currently maintaining at around 7 lbs below my upper weight limit.

However, I have also decided to resurrect my Happiness Jar. I did this with a friend a few years ago, and still have the notes I put in it then.
    Happiness Jar: Write down > 4 positive experiences per day
    💃💃💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼

Daily Solid Habits:
    Solid Habits
    💎Right this minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 6000 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC
    💎Close Apple rings
    💎Building Better Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Daily chores
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚

YOU are worth the effort!

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    I will finish my 100 mile challenge I am close only 10 miles to go and done before spring starts could finish this weekend. Even after it’s done I will be the person who keeps moving
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Finally I am Back in the groove
    167.6 today. Goal 164.1
    Walking a ton each morning.
    Appetite is in the Zone. Just wish I knew how/why, I would have done it 6 months ago!
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    8th
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible ♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 1 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    9th
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible 😡
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    10th
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible ♥
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    BBH MARCH I will…
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎
    🍎🍇 MARCH 2023 🍇🍎
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎

I am a person who values the health and fitness of body mind and soul

February was a good month for me. ‘Right This Minute’ has been very successful and will be added to my Solid Habits.

March I will …..
    I have rather a lot on this month so am concentrating on consolidating my Solid Habits this month, particularly tracking CI < CO, staying under calorie goal, and exercise. I am currently maintaining at around 7 lbs below my upper weight limit.

However, I have also decided to resurrect my Happiness Jar. I did this with a friend a few years ago, and still have the notes I put in it then.
    Happiness Jar: Write down > 4 positive experiences per day
    💃💃💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃💃💃💃

Daily Solid Habits:
    Solid Habits
    💎Right this minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 6000 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC
    💎Close Apple rings
    💎Building Better Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Daily chores
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚

YOU are worth the effort!

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,815 Member
    Options
    I am a woman who stays within her calorie goal and doesn’t use exercise or emotions as an excuse to overeat. 👇 indicates staying under calorie goal.

March 5 👇
    March 6 👇
    March 7 👇
    March 8 👇
    March 9 👇
    March 10 👇
    March 11 👇
    March 12 - wish me luck - it’s my husband’s birthday and starts with waffles 🤣 and May end with pie

@themedalist - love the humorous image! Who needs the sharp weapon of habits when you can have drama!
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    12th
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e 😡
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 3 weeks so far and 2 weeks with no watsapp!!♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    13th
    am a person that pretracks every night ♥

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    This month has been such a challenge on the home and extended family front. The commitment to add more colourful vegetables to my daily intake and to practice my mindfulness meditation every day has been very well timed! Both of these things are helping me to manage myself as the stress levels are very high.

The daily housework task has been dropped several days in the last week as I am having some physical challenges and time has become a rare commodity, as I deal with the aforementioned stresses. The good thing about housework — it will always be there when you are ready to do it.

Onwards…

March 12 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 11 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 10 💚💚❤️❤️ • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 9 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 8 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 7 💚💚❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 6 ❤️❤️❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 5 💚💚💚🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 4 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 3 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 2 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 1 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    • I am a person who eats a variety of colourful vegetables to lessen the sugar impact from using fruit as the sole source for her 7-10 a day.

• I am a person who practices mindful meditation to create a sense of peace and well being.

• I am a person who does at least one small housecleaning task every day in order to not become overwhelmed.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @jamcnewman
    I’m very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and sending you support. And yes housework can wait :)

Big
    Hugs,Maddie
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    14th

I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 3 weeks so far and 2 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 2 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥