This March I Will...

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    22nd

I am a person that pretracks every night ♥
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible ♥
    I am a person that takes her vitimans everyday. ♥
    I am a person that will gives herself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
    I am a person fter that writes 1 word in my journal♥
    I am a person that reports here daily ♥
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 4 weeks so far and 3 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 3 weeks so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Very time poor at the moment. I am preparing some work for a desolate next week of work from my Monday Painters group.
    From tomorrow we are looking after DYD’s elderly dog for a week. She is playing in the 8 ball Pool Nationals in England.

BBH MARCH I will…
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎
    🍎🍇 MARCH 2023 🍇🍎
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎

I am a person who values the health and fitness of body mind and soul

February was a good month for me. ‘Right This Minute’ has been very successful and will be added to my Solid Habits.

March I will …..
    I have rather a lot on this month so am concentrating on consolidating my Solid Habits this month, particularly tracking CI < CO, staying under calorie goal, and exercise. I am currently maintaining at around 7 lbs below my upper weight limit.

However, I have also decided to resurrect my Happiness Jar. I did this with a friend a few years ago, and still have the notes I put in it then.
    Happiness Jar: Write down > 4 positive experiences per day
    💃💃💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃💃💃💃💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼

Daily Solid Habits:
    Solid Habits
    💎Right this minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 6000 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC
    💎Close Apple rings
    💎Building Better Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Daily chores
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚

YOU are worth the effort!

• TerriRichardson112
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Just read my earlier post. I am preparing a display 😝 darned autocorrect changed my typing and I didn’t notice.

Re Happiness Jar: I haven’t made time to put notes in the jar, but I am noting them in my journal, so counting that instead.

@jamcnewman
    @themedalist
    @texasgardnr

It’s been a long winter. Sorry to find that the three of you have been having a trying time. It’s good that you beginning to feel better.

It’s good to see the dedication to their wellbeing of the members here.

🫶Terri
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Starting wt 169
    ♥️Mar 23 calories✅ 3 Meals with 4hr min spacing ✅ 10Ksteps✅ No snacks ✅ track all✅ 6oz freggies at each meal ✅
    Painted ✅
    Rewarded with drop on scale…down to what I was a week ago 167.9
    It was ridiculously difficult to not snack at bedtime last night. 1) when I was packing up things to go upstairs to bedroom. Realized I had dried paint on hands still, went into kitchen and felt strong cravings again. The paint took 60-90 seconds to patiently take off as I struggled - Angel devil but as I dried my hands it evaporated…ihad read somewhere cravings last 90 seconds - recommendation was to distract yourself. Well, apparently it worked.

But the fun was not over…
    Upstairs watching show with husband - twice very strong cravings. After the second of these I asked if he could heap some praise on me for not going down to get some nuts. He did :) And I reminded myself that it’s just a habit. After show, intense craving. I reminded myself it’s a craving, I’ll sleep better if I don’t succumb, that I’m not actually hungry…At least 5 severe cravings between 9Pm & 11:15 😮😮😮😮😮 in total.

And here’s the best part. Woke up at 8AM after a great sleep & still wasn’t hungry by 10:30 AM…but had to eat with some medications.

It will be interesting to see how today goes with my raw nut (and healthy cereal) snacking.

Two ideas if I can’t learn to manage this:
    Use the “Kitchen Closed” method
    Have husband move raw nuts to a hidden location until I have overcome this habit.

Mar 24
    Mar 25
    Mar 26
    Mar 27
    Mar 28
    Mar 29
    Mar 30
    Mar 31

I am determined to get back to 164.1 lbs.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    23 to 26th
    I am a person that pretracks every night 😡
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible ♥
    I am a person that will gives herself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
    I am a person fter that writes 1 word in my journal 😡
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 4 weeks so far and 3 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 3 weeks so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Mar 23 ♥️ Very difficult
    Mar 24 ♥️ Easy
    Mar 25♥️Easy

Mar 26
    Mar 27
    Mar 28

Mar 29
    Mar 30
    Mar 31
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    Finding myself slacking a bit or it’s a OA flare my structured exercise is waning I keep at my tai chi meditation and some core work but the knees are screaming again more so early more and at night.

Trying another meatless meal for dinner a African red bean and sweet potato stew will let you know if it’s a keeper or not.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Mar 23 ♥️ Very difficult
    Mar 24 ♥️ Easy
    Mar 25♥️Easy

Mar 26 ♥️ Pretty Easy (fatigue from
    Insomnia)
    Mar 27
    Mar 28

Mar 29
    Mar 30
    Mar 31

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    ]Mar 23 ♥️ Very difficult
    Mar 24 ♥️ Easy
    Mar 25♥️Easy

Insomnia)
    Mar 27♥️ Easy over the halfway mark.
    Mar 28

Mar 29
    Mar 30
    Mar 31

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    ]Mar 23 ♥️ Very difficult
    Mar 24 ♥️ Easy
    Mar 25♥️Easy

Insomnia)
    Mar 27♥️ Easy over the halfway mark.

Mar 28♥️ One difficult time but I managed it - relaxed, decluttered, drank water, tea, went for a walk.

Mar 29
    Mar 30
    Mar 31

• donna25trinity
    Options
    27th
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 4 weeks so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    28th
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e 😡
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 4 weeks so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    29th
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e 😡
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    March — focus areas
    My habits in March (eat the rainbow of veggies; mindful meditation; daily housekeeping task) have really helped me through this difficult month. I used a paper tracker for most of the month and transcribed those results here.

Only a few days to go in March and I am thinking now about my focus for April. 💭💡

March 28 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 27 💚💛❤️❎ • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹 (Travel)
    March 26 💚💛❤️🧡 • ❎ • ❎ (Travel)
    March 25 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 24 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 23 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 22 💚❎❤️❎ • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 21 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 20 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 19 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 18 💚💛❤️🧡 • ❎ • 🧹
    March 17 💚💛❤️❎ • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 16 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 15 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 14 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 13 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 12 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 11 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 10 💚💚❤️❤️ • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 9 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 8 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 7 💚💚❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 6 ❤️❤️❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 5 💚💚💚🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 4 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 3 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 2 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 1 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹

• I am a person who eats a variety of colourful vegetables to lessen the sugar impact from using fruit as the sole source for her 7-10 a day.

• I am a person who practices mindful meditation to create a sense of peace and well being.

• I am a person who does at least one small housecleaning task every day in order to not become overwhelmed.
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited March 2023
    Options
    BBH MARCH I will…
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎
    🍎🍇 MARCH 2023 🍇🍎
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎

I am a person who values the health and fitness of body mind and soul

February was a good month for me. ‘Right This Minute’ has been very successful and has been added to my Solid Habits.

March I will …..
    I have rather a lot on this month so am concentrating on consolidating my Solid Habits this month, particularly tracking CI < CO, staying under calorie goal, and exercise. I am currently maintaining at around 7 lbs below my upper weight limit.

However, I have also decided to resurrect my Happiness Jar. I did this with a friend a few years ago, and still have the notes I put in it then.
    Happiness Jar: Write down > 4 positive experiences per day
    💃💃💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃💃💃💃💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼

Daily Solid Habits:
    Solid Habits
    💎Right this minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 6000 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC
    💎Close Apple rings
    💎Building Better Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Daily chores
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚

YOU are worth the effort!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have just read through your posts to get caught up. @KacyCarpe, I love the little word shift from “have to” to “get to”. “Have to” is an obligation. “Get to” is an opportunity.

I hope @texasgardnr and @jamcnewman are feeling better. You’re right, @TerriRichardson112, it’s been a long winter. Enough snow has melted in my backyard that I can resume my outdoor walking. I still have a lingering cough, but I feel much better and walking outdoors always boosts my spirits. Tomorrow is my first day back in the office in over three weeks.

Well done, @77tes and @MadisonMolly2017, even when it’s challenging. Reigning in snacking is really
    hard!

Oh my @themedalist! I’m So sorry you were knocked so hard. Wishing you a smooth re-entry. Hugs, Maddie