Options

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

PW: 175
    CW: 174

Still a loss from last week, although I saw as low as 173 this week, ugh, lol.

I've been buckling down a lot more this week than last week, and I've got a solid plan for next week. Naturally filling foods (greek yogurt with oats, chicken breast) and allowing my protein to be anywhere from 80-100 seems to be working more than using a ton of protein supplements (although oh yeah ONE bars are great) to hit 100 or more. For now.

Busy day ahead, going to the zoo for breakfast, and they're going to feed the animals while we eat our food and walk around, and then dance choreo at the gym, followed by a day of hard cleaning and tik tok grinder salad sandwiches. :yum:

Have a great day, everyone!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 good job with the race! Was it windy? A runway is a big open field and the wind can come whipping through and hit pretty hard.
    We've got a storm brewing here now, it's going to be 50km/h gusts with snow this evening. Friends invited us over for dinner but it's a half hour drive and it's just not worth the risk on the roads.

I'm keeping busy with home projects and cleaning so I stay out of the kitchen but hubby has decided to bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and corn bread muffins. I must resist!

Congrats on the NSV @carlsoda! You're right that the scale does not tell the whole story.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    The March Week 5 Group Challenge is active and will begin on Sunday, Mar 26th. Please join us for Choose Two and Do! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10887239/march-week-5-group-challenge-choose-two-and-do#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar Thursday am weigh in 173.1
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 I did a 5k in the Toronto Zoo once. It was great! The zoo layout had a surprising amount of stairs and the lure of stopping to watch the zebras almost won over my desire for a certain finish time. The inclusion of zoo passes means you can leisurely return to the exhibits you want after the race.

@jugar I'm glad you were able to find a way to communicate and connect with your dad. Tons of hugs your way.

@zankash23 congrats on the rowing machine! So jealous. I would love to have the space in my house to have one of those. It's such a good overall workout.

@eggfreak it's good to see you. Hope you're doing well.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    @IDebraK WOW!! That is a great photo, and you both look amazing. SO glad you are not fired :smiley:
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @IDebraK and @lauren_989
    What lovely pictures of strong ladies celebrating their amazing physical feats.
    The excitement of a race is great.
    @IDebraK so great you could encourage your boss to join you, and @lauren_989 love that you've got your sights set on another race with your husband.
    Being active with others is so much better in my opinion!
    Just like @jugar bonding with her dad through the power of movement... such great stories to catch up on this morning!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

gh14vs5zaqkx.png
    nsynzitxwpnz.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    4dcouzv0kc6s.png

By Pounds
    xqoh4x7k810s.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    6d5cnps3dd3l.png

By Pounds
    gujklwpkqfgz.png
    1epbj2mmm4qq.png

Team Winners
    fu58ryggzew4.png
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    So great catching up on your news. Amazing races, new exercise equipment, travels, connecting with others through movement and just plain relaxing and listening to your bodies.

Our trip to NC was exhausting! I know it will sorta soon be over and there is hope for less stressful day to day. Not sure I have ever been this exhausted physically and mentally. I’m not sleeping well which I’m sure is contributing. Good news I am stress Not Eating. I mean I am nourishing my body, but I have very little appetite. So maybe I’ll make it back to where I was when this all started a year ago.

Son has a hopeful 🤞🏼interview Friday but that is our closing so we set up movers to put his stuff in a storage unit until he knows what is next and will go stay with a friend. Essentially he is temporarily homeless. 😩He didn’t even know what to write for his mail forwarding order. We ran out of room for trash, our older car that he has wouldn’t start. I got a crack in my windshield driving home and worked my butt off cleaning out the house.

Closing on NC house this Friday. New house on April 18th. Then moving.

Nice losses I’m seeing. Keep it up. @PlaneMonkey loved the quotes from the podcast. Talk to you soon. ❤️

So closing on NC house this Friday. New house on
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 3958
    Mon 11,722
    Tues 8,531
    Wed 12,367
    Thurs 5,570
    30 min lifting
    Fri 12,425