04/12 -
    04/13 -
    04/14 -
    04/15 -
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN (WEDNESDAY)

I don't remember what I was last Wednesday, but it was lower, for sure. My mindset to log has left me and this process doesn't work if you don't keep track of your calories! I am getting out in this beautiful weather and going for some good walks, but that only improves your mind and your heart and some muscles, but not your waistline; not if you are not logging as well!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

PW 190
    CW 185.8

Well that was a nice surprise...I didn't expect those results but I am feeling great. I'm on a fasting site and I'm doing a three day fast next Monday with a friend. Next weeks weigh in will not be accurate since I will be on my last day!

Fantastic!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW 388.6
    PW 224
    CW 223.8

Maintenance Range 225-233

My God have I ever not wanted to work out lately. No reason in particular, I just don't want to. It's starting to get nice out so I can finally move my runs outside which should get my interest up again, but lately I just don't want to. I'm still running and lifting 5 days a week but man lol I really dread that alarm waking me up at 630am to go to the gym.

Ohhhhh "The Ruts!" You have been on your journey, and successfully, far longer then I (after weeks of reading the many posts here I see your name and you have made me chuckle a few times) but this post reminded me of my ruts. I have changed playlists, activities and weight loss apps! Just an FYI.... working out to country music just made me cry. I can only imagine how many ruts you have plowed through!!!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I've got another 5km race in 10 days and baseball starts at the end of the month so those things should also help get me going. Especially playing baseball. I LOVE playing baseball.

Definitely a rut. I was expecting this to happen once I hit Maintenance. Just took a bit longer than I expected .
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

PW 190
    CW 185.8

Well that was a nice surprise...I didn't expect those results but I am feeling great. I'm on a fasting site and I'm doing a three day fast next Monday with a friend. Next weeks weigh in will not be accurate since I will be on my last day!

Fantastic loss! I'm gong to try longer fasts when I get back from vacation! I do 20/4 when dieting and moved to 18/6 on maintenance :)
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

PW 190
    CW 185.8

I would take that kind of surprise! You are workin' it!!

Thanks!!! My fast has changed to this weekend instead of next week....my husband works all weekend and when he gone it's so much easier 🤣🤣🤣
  • MSWarrior7088
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    MSWarrior7088

PW 190
    CW 185.8

Wooohooo!!!!

Thanks so much 😏
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 609.2
    CW 600.3

Well yall... I'm getting there! I had a 599 lb goal reward of a fitbit, and I figured - eh close enough. lol. Cracked open the new fitbit and will hopefully be able to use that as motivation to get around the house more. I've already been more active than I was before joining here, but it will be nice to see a number that I can build off of. Some solid victories lately with wait, activity/energy, and getting outside even just to sit or drive. Appreciate yall so much. Onward to the 500s!

AND SHES OFF!! Way to go! Enjoy your new toy. Take a week or so to see what you do on a daily basis to give yourself goals to aim for. A baseline of sorts. You are doing fantastic!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,850 Member
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 609.2
    CW 600.3

Well yall... I'm getting there! I had a 599 lb goal reward of a fitbit, and I figured - eh close enough. lol. Cracked open the new fitbit and will hopefully be able to use that as motivation to get around the house more. I've already been more active than I was before joining here, but it will be nice to see a number that I can build off of. Some solid victories lately with wait, activity/energy, and getting outside even just to sit or drive. Appreciate yall so much. Onward to the 500s!

Amazing loss ....Congrats :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 609.2
    CW 600.3

Yes!!!!!

• aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 287 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw:249.2
    Cw:251.4

Still trending down📉
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,805 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 232
    CW 230

Well the water left! I just want some fat to go!
  • MSWarrior7088
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 609.2
    CW 600.3

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 So proud of you!!!!
This discussion has been closed.