Options

Replies

• aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 318
    CW: 319
    Stressful week. I will try to turn this around getting up & moving more.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,217 Member
    Options
    The April Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, April 23rd. Please join us for the
    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 Challenge
    . Bring your creativity and let's build a plan for your week. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10889157/april-week-4-group-challenge-1-2-3-4-5-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW 630
    PW 600.3
    CW 591.4

Another solid loss thanks to the support and motivation yall give me. Truly cannot do this without you.

Wow fantastic loss! Well done
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Steps: 9,247
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️

PW 193
    CW 189.2

I am thrilled with my loss this week. I am even more proud of myself. I love the 80’s but just plan on being in this decade for a short time. It’s been since 2000 since I have seen this weight.

Have a great Friday!

So happy for you Linda! You've got this xx
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    My next 5km race is tomorrow morning. We are racing through Point Pelee which is the southern most point of Canada. Lol too bad it doesn't make the weather any warmer. It's supposed to feel like just above freezing (2 degrees Celcius/35 Fahrenheit)

Good luck with the run!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 148.6 pounds (lost 1.4 pounds)
    CW (Current Weight): 148.5 pounds (lost 0.1 pounds)

I am really proud of myself for not gaining this week!
    This week was filled with many difficult medical tests and appointments, all while still dealing with virus symptoms, and trying to figure out which tests/appts to go to and which tests/appts I should cancel and rebook. Went to a walk in clinic today as I can't get rid of my cough and stuffiness/congestion and have been experiencing wheezing which in the past had led to a bronchitis diagnosis. He thought it wasn't bronchitis and whatever virus I had he thinks I'm likely not contagious anymore but that I am dealing with the aftermath of what the virus has done to my body so I have unsuccessfully started using a puffer (first 2 puffs I didn't manage to do correctly) as he thinks my airway might have some swelling/narrowing from the the virus. He still suggested that I wear a mask if I go see my family.

At the beginning of the week I did not make the best eating choices while dealing with some painful medical tests and health concerns but I got myself back in gear by the end of the week and dropped the weight I had put on at the beginning of the week!

After 3 weeks of gaining, I have now had SIX weeks of losing! <3
    Down 7.3 pounds in 5 weeks!
    Down 21.5 pounds from my highest weight in 2016.

So happy to see you succeeding!
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Goal 7000 steps per day

4/16 4571 +90 min exercise bike
    4/17 1772 +60 min exercise bike
    4/18 3534 +60 min exercise bike
    4/19 4428
    4/20 7251
    4/21 10139
    4/22 8162 +60 min exercise bike
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 167.8
    CW 167.5

Thankfully not up. Been out of town for work this week so not on plan for most of the week. Must learn how to handle travel and days away from home better.

I remember the days of being on the road for work. Subway and Harvey’s veggie burgers became my friend. That was early 2000. I lost quiet a bit of weight for my wedding.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 318
    CW: 319
    Stressful week. I will try to turn this around getting up & moving more.

We are rooting for you. I hope things are less stressful this week.
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 148.6 pounds (lost 1.4 pounds)
    CW (Current Weight): 148.5 pounds (lost 0.1 pounds)

I am really proud of myself for not gaining this week!
    This week was filled with many difficult medical tests and appointments, all while still dealing with virus symptoms, and trying to figure out which tests/appts to go to and which tests/appts I should cancel and rebook. Went to a walk in clinic today as I can't get rid of my cough and stuffiness/congestion and have been experiencing wheezing which in the past had led to a bronchitis diagnosis. He thought it wasn't bronchitis and whatever virus I had he thinks I'm likely not contagious anymore but that I am dealing with the aftermath of what the virus has done to my body so I have unsuccessfully started using a puffer (first 2 puffs I didn't manage to do correctly) as he thinks my airway might have some swelling/narrowing from the the virus. He still suggested that I wear a mask if I go see my family.

At the beginning of the week I did not make the best eating choices while dealing with some painful medical tests and health concerns but I got myself back in gear by the end of the week and dropped the weight I had put on at the beginning of the week!

After 3 weeks of gaining, I have now had SIX weeks of losing! <3
    Down 7.3 pounds in 5 weeks!
    Down 21.5 pounds from my highest weight in 2016.

Well done!
    NSV what I've been working for .... my 60th birthday, 8am first in line to the Acropolis, Athens, Greece. Ran up the steps! Had 10 minutes there with no other visitors. Been my dream since i was 14!
    The power of setting goals!

cy9babw27d25.jpg

What a wonderful NSV! I have just over a year before I turn sixty. I hope I reach my goal weight by then. You are an inspiration.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Saturday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : no
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: Water, Water, Water?????

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/16 - 10,303
    4/17 - 8,150
    4/18 - 8,091
    4/19 - 9,779
    4/20 - 12,243
    4/21 - 9,739
    4/22 - 12,403

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 220.0 3/31/2023
    4/7 - 219.2
    4/14 - 219.6
    4/21 -218.9
    4/28
  • Karlyblue
    Karlyblue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Username: Karlyblue
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 309
    CW: 309.4

Sorry, I haven't really posted this week, I've been feeling under the weather. Finally starting to feel better, so my energy and motivation should improve and then I can concentrate more on my weight-loss goals.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    u99m3rnibxbi.png

Here is my friendly Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need for April Week 3 .... Please have your steps in no later than Tuesday evening 4/25 so that I can post the results on Wednesday ...Thank you for your cooperation

@aactuallyaash 4/16 - 4/22
    @HASWLRS 4/16 - 4/22
    @indefenceofsprouts 4/16 - 4/22
    @tahm42 4/16 - 4/22

This discussion has been closed.