Replies

• pauladner
    pauladner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW 630
    PW 591.4
    CW 586.2

Keeping the streak alive with another loss. Again, thank you to each and every single one of you for the support and inspiration. <3

Hip, hip, hooray! You are doing so great!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Wednesday Weigh-In

Let's see if May can be a better month.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I will be dropping out of the step challenge until further notice...I need to have fewer things to focus on right now. Thank you.

I will excuse you and when you are ready to come back just let me know and I will remove the EXC :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 591.4
    CW 586.2

Keeping the streak alive with another loss. Again, thank you to each and every single one of you for the support and inspiration. <3

Hell yes!

Things might start slowing down for a little bit but keep at it. It'll pass. I went through it after about a month in. Most get discouraged and quit. Don't stop!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 591.4
    CW 586.2

Another amazing loss ...Congrats ..You are doing awesome on journey and again very proud of your accomplishments <3:)
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 591.4
    CW 586.2

Another new decade, well done Nacho!!!!!!
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

huckleterrie

Weigh Day Thursday

PW: 150.5
    CW: 153.0 (It's a roller coaster ride, prefer when it goes down!)
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    General dumb question - I've never been part of one of these challenges before...and maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...but how will we know when the new group/board has been created for May? Does everyone in the group get a message, or get tagged or something so we get a notification? I'm trying to learn my way around navigating through different posts on here and don't want to miss anything.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    General dumb question - I've never been part of one of these challenges before...and maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...but how will we know when the new group/board has been created for May? Does everyone in the group get a message, or get tagged or something so we get a notification? I'm trying to learn my way around navigating through different posts on here and don't want to miss anything.

It should be posted within the groups by @Jugar usually around the the 28th - 30th
  • Karlyblue
    Karlyblue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW 630
    PW 591.4
    CW 586.2

WOW!! Another decade! Congratulations on your continued success Nacho!! 👏😄
  • Karlyblue
    Karlyblue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018,

Would it be possible to change my weigh-in day to Friday. Thanks!!
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    5jl5w1k4f55q.png
    Tomorrow will be my first weigh in! So excited even though I don't feel like I lost weight yet, maybe waistline.
  • indefenceofsprouts
    indefenceofsprouts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW: 194
    CW: 193

That's the birthday pound off. Not got a glimpse of below 193 yet so would be really good to get past this weight now... body seems to have decided it's the new set point.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thank you for the welcome! Excited about doing this group challenge!

My name is Sherry
    I am 58
    My goal is to work on consistency more than anything!

Welcome.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Wednesday Weigh-In

Let's see if May can be a better month.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I will be dropping out of the step challenge until further notice...I need to have fewer things to focus on right now. Thank you.

Have you set any May goals?
    SW 630
    PW 591.4
    CW 586.2

You are on fire. Fantastic loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

There will be a link posted once the new chat is made.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Karlyblue wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018,

Would it be possible to change my weigh-in day to Friday. Thanks!!

I will get you moved.
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW: 194
    CW: 193

That's the birthday pound off. Not got a glimpse of below 193 yet so would be really good to get past this weight now... body seems to have decided it's the new set point.

Losing weight on your birthday. Great present.
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Apr 28, 2023)
    PW: 237.7
    CW: 236.3

I'm off to a good start with my first Friday weigh-in (previously was doing Mondays)!

Nice loss!
  • sherbearp38_
    sherbearp38_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined for May. Can I please change my weigh in day to Saturdays for May? Sorry!
This discussion has been closed.