Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,882
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️❌✔️
    Exercise:

PW 189.2
    CW 187.8

Happy with this weigh in. My rheumatologist was very pleased with my weight loss. Happy Friday!

Another great week!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    The new team chat for May is open! Please continue to post final stats for April through Saturday here. Go to the new chat for (re)introductions, goals, and commitments:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10889602/downsizers-team-chat-may-2023/p1
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 167.5
    CW 167.5

Where did this month go? Didn’t get the scale to budge but not giving up. I do better with changing one habit at a time until it’s automatic. This month I tried to focus on protein and fiber and eating the rainbow which may have been too much. Need to dial it back to one focus for May but which one? So far this month I’ve hit my protein goal 14 days and fiber only 5 days. Fiber needs more work but protein is closer to habit so I’m still debating. Any suggestions of the two or something completely different that you think would help?
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW:186.8
    CW:188.0
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined for May. Can I please change my weigh in day to Saturdays for May? Sorry!

You sure can.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,882
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️❌✔️
    Exercise:

PW 189.2
    CW 187.8

Happy with this weigh in. My rheumatologist was very pleased with my weight loss. Happy Friday!

Another great week!

Thanks.
    Omg how does the weight come back so fast? I went off on holiday for 2 weeks at 185lb comfortably in my goal zone .... did over 10 000 steps a day, 17,000 a couple of days! Logged all my food and kept my net calories at target ..... had 2 bad days on the way home with poor food choices (ie loads of carbs) and here i am back at 193.4lb 😪😪
    I'm way out of the goal zone ! Move me back to the main team please .... and there i shall stay until i get under 180lb!!!
    (Hoping it's loads of carb water weight!!)

I will get you moved back.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 167.5
    CW 167.5

Where did this month go? Didn’t get the scale to budge but not giving up. I do better with changing one habit at a time until it’s automatic. This month I tried to focus on protein and fiber and eating the rainbow which may have been too much. Need to dial it back to one focus for May but which one? So far this month I’ve hit my protein goal 14 days and fiber only 5 days. Fiber needs more work but protein is closer to habit so I’m still debating. Any suggestions of the two or something completely different that you think would help?

I think picking less goals is a great idea. With the veggies instead of the rainbow pick a number of servings of freggies. For me my goals have been sleep, logging, exercise and steps. This month I am concentrating on exercise and steps.
    laura9400 wrote: »
    PW:186.8
    CW:188.0

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @itladyee
    Fantastic loss! Those small changes are working.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,206
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️❌✔️✔️
    Exercise:

I can’t believe the May challenge is tomorrow. That means I need to get at least 2 days of exercise. I am aiming for Monday and Thursday. I am getting an injection in my spine on Thursday and I am not allowed in the pool for a few days after. I am heading out grocery shopping soon and then we are going to watch our granddaughters cheer. I haven’t seen this since Covid started so I am very excited. Go Royals!

Have a great Saturday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited April 2023
    Options
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Username: jpedno
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 149.4
    CW: 146.4

No clue how this happened. I've been sick for two weeks solid so maybe not eating as much but definitely eating crap, not tracking, and not exercising! Lol.

I'm feeling mostly better except my voice still sounds terrible and my left ear remains clogged/under pressure feeling.

My garden is a wreck so after I finish my tea I am going to try to get it cleaned up for the season. Then I have tickets with a friend to an art opening at the botanical garden this afternoon. Still though, tons of chores around the house to get done. Next weekend I am back on the east coast for a memorial for my step mother and one for my uncle (same day!) Then 10 days later hubby and I are headed to England! We were supposed to go for my 40th birthday in 2020 but... COVID. So, we are finally making the trip.
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »

No clue how this happened. I've been sick for two weeks solid so maybe not eating as much but definitely eating crap, not tracking, and not exercising! Lol.

I'm feeling mostly better except my voice still sounds terrible and my left ear remains clogged/under pressure feeling.

My garden is a wreck so after I finish my tea I am going to try to get it cleaned up for the season. Then I have tickets with a friend to an art opening at the botanical garden this afternoon. Still though, tons of chores around the house to get done. Next weekend I am back on the east coast for a memorial for my step mother and one for my uncle (same day!) Then 10 days later hubby and I are headed to England! We were supposed to go for my 40th birthday in 2020 but... COVID. So, we are finally making the trip.

Really great loss! Happy (waaaay) belated 40th!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,130 Member
    Options
    Friday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: no - Dinner was only a level 2 but didn't want to go to bed hungry
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : no, 48 oz
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes - incline level 1

- THOUGHTS: Small "continuous" daily changes....

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/23 - 11,755
    4/24 - 9,616
    4/25 - 12,387
    4/26 - 9,585
    4/27 - 7,977
    4/28 - 7.926

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 220.0 3/31/2023
    4/7 - 219.2
    4/14 - 219.6
    4/21 -218.9
    4/28 - 217.6
    Total 2.4
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    @inshapeCK the streak continues! Woooo 🎉
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Hi Megan, here are my latest step counts:

Sun 4/23 8,431
    Mon 4/24 9,376
    Tue 4/25 8,396
    Wed 4/26 7,600
    Thu 4/27 8,737
    Fri 4/28 5,398
    Sat 4/29 9,232

Just a heads up, we will be on a little trip next week so my numbers will likely be a little low. Also, my update to you will be dependent on internet access so I plan I sending updates to you whenever the opportunity arises (if the opportunity arises -- LOL)

This discussion has been closed.