Options

Replies

• MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    PW 181.6
    CW 183.8

Up 2.2 😳
    I'm not surprised because I'm in the nurture phase... but come Monday I'll be fasting.

This Sunday my daughter graduates from Law School...so proud of her. It has been a long process!!! She already had her first interview!!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Have to go get my shoulder looked at. It's been sore for a couple months and I've been putting it off because I don't want bad news but it's getting to the point where it's even sore when I run. Oh well. Time to bite the bullet.

So no lifting for two weeks and I've got to go for an xray/ultrasound. He thinks it's just tendinitis which is better than the alternative. Not supposed to play baseball but I'll probably just pitch (it's underhand softball so I won't have to throw overhand). It puts no strain on my shoulder.

And I can still run which is the most important thing for me

I hope you get it straightened out quickly. Can he give you. Cortisone shot?
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    What's up yall?

I seem to keep making this mistake a number of times throughout the week- I get up and start my day, then late morning/early afternoon I realize I didn't put on my fitbit. I might have to glue it to my head.

Today I was able to do a couple laps around the kitchen/dining/living room areas and caught up the missed steps. This was actually a bit if a NSV. As yall might remember, when I first joined you last month I could only get from one room to another and had chairs in each room so I could quickly sit down. Now I'm apparently able to hit a couple laps. I've also been able to visit a couple rooms before sitting down- leaving my office, filling up my water in the kitchen, and going back to the office is now a 3x/day thing for me. Crazy.

Hope yall are having a good week.

This is an awesome NSV!

Honestly , I really dislike lifting weights so I'm totally fine with just letting it heal. I won't mind the shorter trips to the gym. As long as I can play baseball I'm happy.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Fazola Happy Belated Birthday!

@NachDeezy You must be so proud of your NSV and the progress you are making. Keep it going!!
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    I will be own of town this weekend for two memorials/funerals so I won't be able to weigh in on Saturday. I get on a plane this afternoon. I will be walking my butt off during my layover at Denver.

But I did weigh myself this morning if you want to use that.

PW 146.4
    CW 146.8

I'm not worried bc earlier this week it was 146 even!
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 221.4
    CW 220.6

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going out for dinner Saturday with my parents and gf. Already got my birthday meal logged lol. I'm not a sweets person so no cake. Lol maybe I'll stick a birthday candle in a piece of pizza .

Enjoy your birthday celebration 🎈🎉

Happy Happy Birthday 🍕🍕
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

huckleterrie

Weigh Day Thursday

PW: 153
    CW: 151.8
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,980 Member
    Options
    What's up yall?

I seem to keep making this mistake a number of times throughout the week- I get up and start my day, then late morning/early afternoon I realize I didn't put on my fitbit. I might have to glue it to my head.

Today I was able to do a couple laps around the kitchen/dining/living room areas and caught up the missed steps. This was actually a bit if a NSV. As yall might remember, when I first joined you last month I could only get from one room to another and had chairs in each room so I could quickly sit down. Now I'm apparently able to hit a couple laps. I've also been able to visit a couple rooms before sitting down- leaving my office, filling up my water in the kitchen, and going back to the office is now a 3x/day thing for me. Crazy.

@NachDeezy
    Every once in a while I forget to put my fitbit on (after walking on the treadmill). You'd think the dog died!!

Congrats on your progress! That's awesome!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,980 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Recap (yesterday I said "Monday" but it really was Tuesday)

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 64 :) 64 oz!! .💧
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: Small "continuous" daily changes....

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/30 12,177
    5/1 8,818
    5/2 10,502
    5/3 6,178 :(
    5/4
    5/5
    5/6

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 -
    5/12 -
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 0.0
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

huckleterrie

Weigh Day Thursday

PW: 153
    CW: 151.8

Heck yeah! Well done!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    What's up yall?

Brilliant! As the weight comes off you ll be able to walk more and more, which will lead to more weight loss, which will lead to more walking etc etc.... you're on a great path to a new future!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 221.4
    CW 220.6

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going out for dinner Saturday with my parents and gf. Already got my birthday meal logged lol. I'm not a sweets person so no cake. Lol maybe I'll stick a birthday candle in a piece of pizza .

Happy birthday! I see your weight is still dropping! Better have an extra slice of pizza!
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 586.2
    CW - 578.2

Down 8lb on the nose. That puts me over 50 lbs down since I came to yall last month. It blows my mind. I appreciate yall so much. You're truly saving my life with your encouragement and all of the inspiration I get from seeing your victories. From the bottom of my heart, thanks yall.

That's incredible! Great job sticking with it!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Slimmersixties
    Weigh in day Friday

Cw 188.6
    Pw 193.4

Loss 4.8lb

Very happy as this week i went up to 196lb before i got my eating back under control!
    Could you leave me in the main team, I've decided I'm going to try for my original goal of 176lb :)
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh in
    PW: 322
    CW: 320
    I chose to start the new month with exercise each morning. This week, I have used 10 minute seated exercise videos on Youtube. My thought is that something is definitely better than nothing, and that I can always do more.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW:188
    CW:188
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (May 5, 2023)
    PW: 236.3
    CW: 237.7

Back to my same weight from the prior week. :( I've eaten healthy most of the week but not so much last night … and I guess it's showing. The good news is that the weather is finally getting nice enough that I don't have any legitimate excuse to start more outdoors walking.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @JaysFan82 Happy Birthday!

@Slimmersixties Way to turn things around!

@aneedlecraft Well done on the weigh-in and on the decision to start the day with exercise. Keep at it and before you know it, that 10 minutes will turn into 20 and beyond!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    u32ih3asv858.jpeg

@JaysFan82 Enjoy your birthday dinner!
This discussion has been closed.