@Megan_smartiepants1970

23-5361
    29-3344

Thank you so much!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Happy Sunday! I can't wait to to start my first full week. So my fist weigh in will be this Saturday right? It will be great timing as I have my keto meal plans coming from Factor or something like that. Ready to take control of my life and finally get fit! <3 See everyone Monday!

Awesome! I do factors 4 times a week or so. Definitely a big help.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. Logged, under and my husband and I went for a 37 minute walk when the rain stopped. Today, however, is cold and rainy and I am exhausted! Woke up too early and could not get back to sleep.... a recipe for disaster! So far, so good, though. Fingers crossed I can find some focus!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,603 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to say this, but can you remove me from this challenge. Something has come up and I know I won’t be able to finish them. I’m so sorry.

Sorry to see you go. You are welcome back anytime.
    pauladner wrote: »
    Pauladner
    Weigh In Day: Sunday , April 23rd
    PW (Previous Weight): 142.2 lb
    CW (Current Weight): 139.1 lb

Hello everyone! These is what I did right this month that helped me to drop some pounds.

1) High protein diet;
    2) Food intake of 1200 calories p/day;
    3) 7 km walking p/day;
    4) no breakfast, but I always have my coffee with hazelnut cream;😉
    5) 3 or 4 days during this month I fasted a full day.

I wish all Dowsizers a healthy weight loss for May. Thanks!

Fantastic loss! Keep up with all the changes you have made.
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Happy Sunday! I can't wait to to start my first full week. So my fist weigh in will be this Saturday right? It will be great timing as I have my keto meal plans coming from Factor or something like that. Ready to take control of my life and finally get fit! <3 See everyone Monday!

I do have you as a Saturday weigh in. You can change this at anytime.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    4/30/23 Sunday weigh-in:

PW: 188
    CW: 190

This past week I ate out a lot since I was out of town and kind of celebrating lol. However, only gained two pounds back so I’m getting back on track and gonna do better. I’ve been getting a ton of compliments regarding my weight loss and I’m so excited that it’s now beginning to be visible to others (even though that’s not the reason I’m losing weight obviously). 😂 Hope everyone else had a great week and I look forward to doing better this week!

The compliments are nice though. I posted a picture on facebook of myself, my husband and my granddaughters from the cheerleading on the weekend. So many of my family commented on the weight loss as they haven’t seen me in a year. It did feel good.
    Fazola wrote: »
    PW: 165
    CW: 164

Steps for Sunday 30th

Excited to be on my way, that's the first pound I've lost in a long time. Hoping for a good loss next week after a full week on plan.
    Shell.

Those pounds add up. Congrats!
    Time for some honesty with myself and the team! I have completely lost the plot and get up every morning telling myself today I'm restarting my diet, then fail!

Recent weight story:
    Pre holiday 183lb
    End of 10 day holiday 185lb
    2 days travelling (carbs!) 193lb
    2 days binge eating 203lb
    Better day but not great 196lb

I've been here so many times in the past. Given up and regained 80lb :(
    I'm determined this time will be different. I'm going to update on here daily and honestly and hope that motivates me enough to stop now!
    Any advice greatly appreciated!

I only have ever got near goal and that was almost 24 years ago. I think you need look back at what you did before vacation to get you to goal. Also, try not focusing on reaching a certain weight by a certain date. I know for me personally, I get to that weight and its like what do I do now. Then I usually end up gaining.

adianeschu wrote: »
    PW-226.8
    CW-224.6

Congrats on the loss!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Yesterday was a good day. Logged, under and my husband and I went for a 37 minute walk when the rain stopped. Today, however, is cold and rainy and I am exhausted! Woke up too early and could not get back to sleep.... a recipe for disaster! So far, so good, though. Fingers crossed I can find some focus!

Keep yourself busy.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,086
    Log food: ✔️✔️
    Exercise:

Ok, I got to exercise today or I will not meet my exercise goal this week. I will either do mini walks or go ride the exercise bike. My steps were definitely more than I expected. It was laundry day. Anyone else find you get more steps on laundry day?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    5oe7nq6g8a45.jpeg

Overdue
    @rwillems

Monday
    @madtownmitch

Tuesday
    @aactuallyaash

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Sunday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 48
    - Increased intensity while walking: normal intensity

- THOUGHTS: Small "continuous" daily changes....

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/30 12,177
    5/1
    5/2
    5/3
    5/4
    5/5
    5/6

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 -
    5/12 -
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 0.0
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Time for some honesty with myself and the team! I have completely lost the plot and get up every morning telling myself today I'm restarting my diet, then fail!

Recent weight story:
    Pre holiday 183lb

I'm determined this time will be different. I'm going to update on here daily and honestly and hope that motivates me enough to stop now!

@Slimmersixties
    Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Focus on one healthy thing that you will do each day and do it. Success means you accomplished that one thing!

I clocked in at a 2.4 loss for the month of April??? Seriously, that should be done in a week. I'm an all or none kind of person and I'm working to change that, hence, I've restarted my "plan" weekly, if not daily! I too am getting serious with myself and analyzing the changes I need to make if I plan on making my goal(s) anytime in the near future!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Fazola wrote: »
    PW: 165
    CW: 164

Steps for Sunday 30th

Heck yeah!! Way to start it off right!
  • NachDeezy
    Options

You got this. I know you do. It's a new month, my friend.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    adianeschu wrote: »
    PW-226.8
    CW-224.6

Woooooo🎉🎉
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Recent weight story:
    Pre holiday 183lb

You never know who is watching. Funny thing about inspiration, it happens sometimes without us knowing. We are here to encourage and be encouraged. We are here to share and in turn teach. It is amazing to watch people succeed but it is also realistic to know people falter during their success. You have the tools, you have the mindset and you have the support to weather this blip. You are here....I am inspired ❤️💪👏❤️
This discussion has been closed.