Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,074 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

I will be out of town from Thu-Sun. My next chance to w/in will be on Monday, May 22. My w/in days are Sundays. Is it okay if I post a day late?

@looneycatblue Post on Monday the 22nd... @pupowl, please note in case you see before I do.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    Cyncia1028

Weigh In Day: Sun May 14 = 225 lbs

And my steps...
    Friday May 12 = 5,5724
    Saturday May 13th = 11,773

@Cyncia85 Please clarify your steps for Friday...extra digit in there...I recorded as 5572, but correct me if that's wrong please.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Bumbinella wrote: »
    Dear moderators, dear @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl may I please be excused from this week‘s weigh-in? I am on a short trip in Rome with my husband and there’s no scale in site at the apartment we booked.

@bumbinella I've marked you as EXC. Have a blast!
    Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    weigh in Sunday
    PW 200.4
    CW 200.4

May 7 to 14
    Sunday 731
    Monday 6783
    Tuesday 6538
    Wednesday 4424
    Thursday 7524
    Friday 8749
    Saturday 3088
    Sunday 1345
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Here is the daily card
    08ra5gdhjm5r.jpg
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone. Hope everyone had a great Mother's day and for those who don't have kids, Happy Pet Mother's day to you too.

We had a lovely weekend out here in the East with cooler than normal temperatures which made for a love Spring weekend. Saturday, we headed to see our soccer team, DC United, play against New Orleans. It was a tie game and very exciting nonetheless. I kept to a 2 drink minimum (Heinken silver - a low carb beer) and had some nacho along with some protein, all within my calories.

Sunday, my sister came into town and had a picnic with my mom and some other family Members. Picnic food sure adds up even when healthy items around. DH and I went for short walk after.

Goals for the week: eat less salt today and keep to my protein macros. Drink lots of water since tomorrow is weigh-in day and I have a feeling I didn't lose any weight.

Pic of the day: Miss Luna tucking herself under the covers then falling asleep shortly after.

ktumxbivyln9.jpeg
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5/14 steps 5,101
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    Cyncia1028

Weigh In Day: Sun May 14 = 225 lbs

And my steps...
    Friday May 12 = 5,5724
    Saturday May 13th = 11,773

@Cyncia85 Please clarify your steps for Friday...extra digit in there...I recorded as 5572, but correct me if that's wrong please.
    Jessica

You got it right, my apologies for the typo
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yoga + Rest Day. I'm going to get out my paints and 'do the art' today. Have a lovely day everyone!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/12 6,955
    5/13 6,585
    5/14 3,638
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My steps for Monday the 15th
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @eahrenee -- Stomach bugs suck. :( Hope it's nothing serious and you feel better right away.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday was a bit of an errand day. I went to the vet when they opened at 9:00 to see what they could do for Tinus since we had the appointment so late. They had a spot for us at 11:00 instead which was really nice. We decided not to take pictures of his leg for now, because not everything will show up, and regardless of what it is, we would start with painkillers anyway. So I have to give him the medication for 2 weeks and then go down to half the dose. If the limping doesn't go away, it is likely a chronic issue and he will have to be on painmeds permanently. I really hope we aren't there yet though.
    After the vet I got some groceries and I did some more cleaning. In the evening I got two new bird books which look fun and a camera harness I am really excited about. My camera is around 1,5 kilos and it is not very nice to have that weight around your neck. I get sore a lot. With the harness it feels so much nicer to carry around. I won't go for a walk today, but I think I get to test it out tomorrow when my mom is here.
    Today I need to mow the front yard, vacuum the house, mop and clean the bathroom, yay...
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Here is the daily card
    xledz8c65h28.jpg
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW= 174.4
    CW= 175
    Gain +.6

Steps
    May 10= 14,892
    May 11= 14,932
    May 12= 5547
    May 13= 3158
    May 14= 6127
    May 15= 12,144

If anyone is interested there is a Group Challenge called Partner Up Round 2! It is a pairs walking challenge where you are partnered up with another member of Shape Shifters or any other team in Fat 2 Fit I believe?!?
    You come up with a cool/funky name for your team, you record your steps everyday. It's a fun way to challenge yourself and stay accountable.
    I would like to join, but I'm missing my other half of the partnership, would anyone be interested in joining in this Challenge? I try to walk 10,000 steps each day
    Have a great day everyone
This discussion has been closed.