Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,519 Member
    Options
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Weigh in day: Sunday

Current weight 157.4
    Previous weight 156.6

Back to the food log for me! Excercise has been pretty good despite the torrential rains, but clearly need to be more aware.

I try to do my food diary first thing in the morning and then add measurements as I have my meals. Great job getting exercise in in spite of the rain.
    pauladner wrote: »
    Pauladner
    Weigh In Day: Sunday , May 14th
    PW (Previous Weight): 138.9lb
    CW (Current Weight): 137.8lb

Awesome loss!

Congrats to our top three for the week:
    @MSWarrior7088
    @inshapeCK
    @madtownmitch
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Steps: 3,933
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise:

Off to the pool shortly.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,168 Member
    Options
    Sunday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: Nope
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : unknown
    - Increased intensity while walking: no

- THOUGHTS: Mother's Day Splurge

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

5/14 7,712

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 - 214.2
    5/12 - 216.3
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 1.3
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,819 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    5/7-3440
    5/8-4770
    5/9-5143
    5/10-4053
    5/11-7347
    5/12-5181
    5/13-4036
    No distance since I broke my rib... Hopefully that will change as I get pain under control.
    Thanks @NachDeezy and @lindamtuck2018 for the encouragement.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,629
    Log food: ✔️✔️
    Exercise:✔️

Long story but I didn’t make it to the pool yesterday. I did get a walk in and that’s what I will do today. I have my sick granddaughter today while her parents work. Not too worried about getting sick as I have had a slight cold since Saturday.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,168 Member
    Options
    Monday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 32
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS:

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

5/14 7,712
    5/15 9,564

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 - 214.2
    5/12 - 216.3
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 1.3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,031 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    xar4z8sbl2nv.jpg

Here is my 2nd reminder of the people's steps I need for May Week 2 ... Please have your steps in no later than this evening 5/16...Thank you for your cooperation :)

@Jpedno 5/7 - 5/13
    @rwillems 5/7 - 5/13
    @Mama530 5/7 - 5/13

• Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

My apologies, I have been absent this past week. Megan can you please remove me from the step challenge. I'll will still be counting my steps just taking a break from the challenge.
  • Tail0rMade22
    Tail0rMade22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am back in town from my beach house vacation to celebrate my college graduation. I have not been counting calories or eating properly most of this month but I am so thankful to report that I haven't gained much weight back. I look forward to getting back on track starting today!

SW: 218
    PW: 188.4
    CW: 191.4
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I am back in town from my beach house vacation to celebrate my college graduation. I have not been counting calories or eating properly most of this month but I am so thankful to report that I haven't gained much weight back. I look forward to getting back on track starting today!

SW: 218
    PW: 188.4
    CW: 191.4

Welcome back!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Looking for a motivation bump today yall...

What's the reason you decided to make a change and fight for your health? Why do you keep pushing forward?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,031 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

My apologies, I have been absent this past week. Megan can you please remove me from the step challenge. I'll will still be counting my steps just taking a break from the challenge.

I will just excuse you and when you are ready to come back just let me know
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »

What's the reason you decided to make a change and fight for your health? Why do you keep pushing forward?

Great question! I decided to finally get serious about getting healthy because I am one of the very lucky parents who is blessed to have a great relationship with their child (children actually). My daughter would be my best friend if I hadn't birthed her, and I don't want to miss a single day with her or my son-in-law. They are absolutely my best blessing and my brightest joy. They are on a fertility journey that hasn't worked out great so far, but when it does, I want to have every moment possible with my grandchild.
  • NachDeezy
    Options

Great question! I decided to finally get serious about getting healthy because I am one of the very lucky parents who is blessed to have a great relationship with their child (children actually). My daughter would be my best friend if I hadn't birthed her, and I don't want to miss a single day with her or my son-in-law. They are absolutely my best blessing and my brightest joy. They are on a fertility journey that hasn't worked out great so far, but when it does, I want to have every moment possible with my grandchild.

I love this. I have the same relationship with my daughter... she was a huge reason I finally got my head on straight. Thanks so much for sharing, my friend.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 802 Member
    Options

At 58 i couldn't walk, due to my weight causing a knee injury. I just sat around eating and getting fatter! Had to decide if that was how i was going to spend the rest of my life or if i was going to stop eating and start living!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options

I was about to turn 40. My dad died of a heart attack at age 51 and both my grandfathers passed away from heart attacks at age 50. I was close to 400 pounds. I either had to make a change or not see 50 years old. And I was just tired of feeling crummy. It's no fun being 400 pounds. Worried about whether you can fit into a seat or whether it can hold your weight. Knees hurting, stomach and other health issues.

I feel SO much better now. Today I ran 5km, went to work and then immediately to 2 hours of baseball. It's now midnight and I'm smoking a few joints on my porch cause I just got home from ball and I'm completely wound lol.
This discussion has been closed.