TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited May 2023
    Daffy good luck with diet and travels. Leo’s are hit or miss with me no in between but most are some of my favorite people like you. If you know much anything about astrology you can guess my sign easy. My personality screams it. 🧜‍♀️
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 5/16
    PW 130
    CW 127.8

@chloeguo That is a great weigh-in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Friday, the 19th

Logged, under and a 38 minute (give or take) walk.

I went for a walk and let Fitbit get it; I didn't tell Fitbit I was going on a walk. Well, I started out at such a strong pace that Fitbit thought I was running! It credited me with a 21 minute run, 18 minutes of those in the cardio zone. I must have slowed down at that point, maybe I stopped when I turned around and caught my breath for a couple seconds, I don't know, but it didn't register the rest of it. Seeing as my goal is to get back into running (thirty pounds from now) I was tickled that Fitbit thought I was running!
  • HASWLRS
    I have been having a really good month, but I haven't been really good about posting here. I am also doing the Hogwart's Challenge, and I'll admit it is consuming most of my MFP energy. It ends next weekend, so I will try to be a better team mate then.

@DaffyGirl88, Sue, and I have concurred that we would like to continue this thread and keep our "weight loss support group"
    open. We can even summon former TBBT team mates, like Brandi, to pop in every now and again or even join us daily or weekly for support and encouragement. If any of you would like a more structured challenge, there is the Fat 2 Fit weight loss challenge that operates almost identically to TBL. It is also a monthly challenge and like TBL, you get enrolled into the next month automatically if you are still an active member. I joined F2F also when I "came back in some capacity" to TBBT, which may have been March? They let you peruse the team threads so you could choose a team. I chose Downsizers, only because one of the captains and one of the motivators is Canadian. The captain is good, but it is not an overly warm and fuzzy group. There is a formal step challenge. There are five groups, with about 25 people in each, and I am sure they are all slightly different, just like the teams in TBL were all slightly different. And within the whole challenge, there are four weekly group challenges that you can participate in, if you so choose. I am not sure off the top of my head when the June enrolment for F2F is open. I will let you know. However, I just want to be clear...is it not an either/or situation! You can definitely do both! We are not trying to convince you to leave this thread, nor do we want you to! Just giving you information and options!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,447 Member
    @HASWLRS thanks for posting this Lisa. I haven't decided yet whether I want to join F2F but as Lisa said 1. I will still be in here and 2. If any of y'all want to join I would like to be on the same team with you. So we would have to discuss it here I guess. Please post any thoughts you have.

Either way I will still be here in TBBT, the GoT challenge and Stridekick. You can't get rid of me. 😁 In GoT I tend to jump from team to team, sharing my ☀️ personality. 😂 I like to meet new people and see what they are up to. Especially since the team I'm on now are big wine 🍷 drinkers. ☺️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Saturday 20 May
    Track: no
    Under: I'm going with yes
    Exercise: oh yeah!! 🥵

I didn't log lunch but I have over 1,000 calories left for the day so I think I'm ok here. After riding my Peloton, doing strength and stretching we went to Lowes. I loaded lumber into the car and back out of it at home. Then spent the next 3.5 hours ripping out the old garden boxes, dragging the old wood into the woods and building new garden boxes. My plants are much happier today, especially after the rain 🌧️ last night. I plan to do very little today. 😁

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! 🥰
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,274 Member
    Saturday 20 May
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: 0
    Very lazy day. With bad food. But I rebounded on Sunday. 💪🏼

Saturday 21 May
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 25 min / one walk and cleaning the house a bit
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,274 Member
    I love our group here so much that I fear if we move somewhere else we might get lost in the shuffle. But on the other hand it’s fun to be in a competition, even though we never won. 😝
  • DaffyGirl88
    I love our group here so much that I fear if we move somewhere else we might get lost in the shuffle. But on the other hand it’s fun to be in a competition, even though we never won. 😝

True story 😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Sunday 21 May
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, a little more garden work. Had to add dirt to the new boxes.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    I forgot to say in excitement yesterday. My grand baby is going to be a girl. I hope my fit family stays here. I will be able to be old me again some day.
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    User name: PlummerBecky1

I am going on vacation in June.... so I probably will not be signing on for a bit... If someone can let me know if I should just keep using this Team being I will be out for a while. I have not seen a new register or Team weight sheet in some time.

I will check here to see if I should just post after vacation to here or if I should sign back up to get placed on another team.... If I am staying here ... See you all the middle of June
  • HASWLRS
    The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge is no longer an operational challenge group here on MFP. There is no one willing or able to take over the administration of it. That's fine. Life happens. We can only do what we can do. However, our team within that challenge,The Big Butt Theory, will continue to post on this thread and continue to support and encourage each other. @DaffyGirl88 was considering doing up a spreadsheet just for our own little group so we could still have weigh-ins and weekly or monthly winners. I don't know if she has made a final decision on that. Regardless, we should still post our weekly weigh-ins here to keep ourselves accountable. After all, we are all still trying to lose weight.

There is another completely separate challenge group here on MFP that operates similarly to the way The Biggest Loser did. If some of us wanted to be part of an official weight loss challenge group, they could join that group, but still be part of this TBBT thread. It is called the FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP. The June Challenge starts on Monday, June 4th, so next week there should be a registration thread posted under Challenges. Sue only asks that those of us that want to join F2F, request to all be on the same team. We could join the group, peruse the team threads, then discuss here which group sounds like the best fit and then all request that team.
  • HASWLRS
    @plummerbecky1 Enjoy your vacation! See you here in the middle of June!
  • HASWLRS
    edited May 2023
    So, yesterday I went to a bridal shower for my nephew's fiancee. There was a lovely spread of food and goodies, so it was impossible to "log it" so I just enjoyed myself. I didn't go crazy, but the slice of cake alone with all of its icing was more decadence than I have had in awhile. I still had dinner when I got home because my husband and I had planned it ahead of time. Again, I didn't go crazy. The moment where I reverted back to my old ways of eating things I shouldn't when I am not really hungry was when I saw some pictures of myself on Face Book from the shower. I know I am not small, but I have been feeling much better about myself. Even when I went blouse shopping a couple weeks ago so I would have something to wear to this shower, I was still pulling out the big sizes to try on, but somehow it was okay because a) I was by myself and b) I told myself that this size was for now, not forever. However, I looked absolutely huge in one picture and it broke me a little. I think I will be okay today, as I haven't had anything but coffee so far and I have no desire to finish the cheese curds I got into last night. Maybe a little break was good.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Either here(TBBT) and/or there (f2f) I would like to get back to participating with my TBBT friends. I'm now in the right mindset to do so.
    I am starting my first day of dietary changes .The heartburn is killing me but I've never let that get in the way of eating too much pizza, I can't let it stop me from properly hydrating.
  • HASWLRS
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Either here(TBBT) and/or there (f2f) I would like to get back to participating with my TBBT friends. I'm now in the right mindset to do so.
    I am starting my first day of dietary changes .The heartburn is killing me but I've never let that get in the way of eating too much pizza, I can't let it stop me from properly hydrating.

@brandi_84 That is so insightful, Brandi, about the heartburn! We would love to see you here every day! We will let you know about F2F.
  • DaffyGirl88
    brandi_84 wrote: »

Definitely here! Or both, but not F2F alone. <3 Sorry about your heartburn. :(
  • DaffyGirl88
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge is no longer an operational challenge group here on MFP. There is no one willing or able to take over the administration of it. That's fine. Life happens. We can only do what we can do. However, our team within that challenge,The Big Butt Theory, will continue to post on this thread and continue to support and encourage each other. @DaffyGirl88 was considering doing up a spreadsheet just for our own little group so we could still have weigh-ins and weekly or monthly winners. I don't know if she has made a final decision on that. Regardless, we should still post our weekly weigh-ins here to keep ourselves accountable. After all, we are all still trying to lose weight.

There is another completely separate challenge group here on MFP that operates similarly to the way The Biggest Loser did. If some of us wanted to be part of an official weight loss challenge group, they could join that group, but still be part of this TBBT thread. It is called the FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP. The June Challenge starts on Monday, June 4th, so next week there should be a registration thread posted under Challenges. Sue only asks that those of us that want to join F2F, request to all be on the same team. We could join the group, peruse the team threads, then discuss here which group sounds like the best fit and then all request that team.

@HASWLRS I have started the spreadsheet, but work keeps getting in the way of me finishing it. :s

Thank you for posting the information here and responding to people's questions while I'm off earning a paycheck. LOL
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Today 5/22
    I logged everything
    I was Under
    Exercise 15 min zumba and 20 min of gardening

Besides heartburn, I felt fantastic.