Goal for today: weight training and 3 mile walk

Blew it and ate popcorn 🍿 & πŸ‘§ girl Scout cookies πŸͺ

Look at all that green! You did a lot right! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€—β€οΈ
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,554 Member
    Options
    Ok, back to my normal routine today.

@murdog3t thin mints are my downfall.

@Tomsgal1985 I could tell you what I do but then I'd have to shoot you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Ok, back to my normal routine today.

@murdog3t thin mints are my downfall.

@Tomsgal1985 I could tell you what I do but then I'd have to shoot you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† Respect!! Thank you for whatever it is you do ❀️❀️❀️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Friday
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes; Running around my house for 65 minutes because a work friend of my husband’s was stopping by. πŸ€“πŸ˜
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    PW: 376
    CW: 377

I’m on the struggle bus. 🫀
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS and @therealbluenote I'm sorry you guys are struggling 😞 how can we help?

@murdog3t posting here definitely helps me. I haven't been posting MUAC lately as it's impossible to accurately log 3 restaurant meals a day πŸ˜• but logging in definitely helps keep me mindful of what I'm doing and eating.

In other news, I have no idea what is happening with the BL challenge as a whole. I know the moderator had some family issues a few months ago and she hasn't posted since early March. I hope things are ok and certainly understand how life takes precedent over
    unnecessary online stuff. I wish I could volunteer to help but it's all I can do to track y'all, nevermind the other teams as well. That said I definitely don't want to lose touch with anyone here. I've become very attached to you guys. πŸ₯° So keep posting here and we'll play it by ear.

Have a great day! 🌞
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 15 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Feeling better today, mentally and physically. I was actually hungry at one point yesterday πŸ˜‚ which was a welcome change after the over stuffed feeling I had all week.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Saturday
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercised: No
    But the scale moved down! πŸ₯³
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @therealbluenote Prayers! Hang in there!

@murdog3t I do better posting more also ❀️ We can do this!

@DaffyGirl88 Woohoo on that actual hunger πŸ‘πŸ»
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 04/15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: βœ…
    under calories: βœ…
    20 g carbs : βœ…
    30 min exercise: βœ…
    30 min walk :βœ…
    10000 Steps: βœ…
    Water: 88
    Goal for today: β›ͺ️, πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ, πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ,🀲
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: Β»
    Date: 04/15
    Goal for today: β›ͺ️, πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ, πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ,🀲

Great day!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 04/16
    Goal for today: Stay on track with my food, take mom in law to visit her friend on hospice.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 16 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I will try to get caught up on everyone's weigh-in etc. tomorrow. Happy Monday!!
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:4/17//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 205.6
    Todays Weight:205.5

Stayed the same this week but I can honestly say I didn't really try hard this week. Just not in the swing but I didn't go up .. so I am counting it as a +
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 4/18
    PW 133.1
    CW 132
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I have been in a real funk since I came home from Italy. Before Italy I didn’t have to deal with my school closing and then me finding the perfect job that would get worked out after Italy and then the school saying it was staying open as a private school and then me trying to figure out how I can do both part time jobs next year and then finding out my school is actually barely going to make it one more year and dealing with the grief of it not only because it’s my job and my Alma Mater but having such sorrow for my sophomores and juniors, of which half had decided to leave anyway when the archdiocese announced the closing back in the fall so my chorus is dropping from 35 members to 15. And struggling with what to do with my part time proofreading job, musician gigs, concerts coming up. So I went into shutdown mode so I didn’t have to deal with any of it. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

So, yeah. I’ve been eating a lot. 🫀

@therealbluenote I have been remiss...I was thinking about your school but was afraid to ask you what the status was. Shame on me. :( It seems we have a full struggle bus lately. We need to start making stops and letting people off. (cue Kramer driving the bus in that one Seinfeld episode LOL)
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    @plummerbecky1 Whoa your tat is AMAZING!!!!!!! 😲😲😲
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Hi my friends. I had to read a lot to catch up on all of you. I got approval to try and use my row machine again but slow slow slow with someone close by. I am still doing water exercises but walking is still not too good I still need walker. I am finally starting to get some time free from Maggie but I have to prove to Jordan I can handle it. She is moving out soon. I gained a lot of weight back but would like to come back. I really miss everyone and trying hard to get my life back. Can I please pretty please rejoin team next month? I’m not rockstar anymore but I think will be good for my mental health.