Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks for all the support with kicking the smoking habit. I have not been to bad about cutting back. Friends offer and I just say no thanks. I stopped taking them with me when going to a friend's. I knew Hubby had some if I really wanted one. Today I may have had 5. Smokes are now gone and I am refusing to roll any.

Today has be another beautiful day. Went for shoulder physio this morning. Got a new exercise added. Will have to find my soccer ball so I can use it or come up with a different plan for the same movement. Also asked about wall push-ups. She believes I should be able to start doing them. We will see next week. Also got dishes caught up, laundry hung on the line, and got my stuff ready for tomorrow's car boot sale for our TOPS group. It's going to be an early morning. Played cards with Hubby, did some yard work and did a few step-ups to see how my ankle felt. Ankle is still doing great.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Good evening, our high school is having it graduation tonight. It is beautiful evening. Hope you all had a great day. Nothing exciting here. Hugs and Blessings.

zc2s59v45cnw.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and things are going well. I am excited for the weekend and I think things are going to be great this weekend. We are going to get the oil changed on the motorcycles and go for a ride. We are also going to go to the medicine store and get some meds that we need.

@LindieMaeP - I love the photos of all the planes. It is going to be weird not having to get up early on Monday. I am sure the weekend will go fast. I am going to love it though. It will be fun this weekend.
    @CSEGUIN2 - So glad your ankle is doing great. Now we just have to get your shoulder there. Nice that they gave you another exercise for your shoulder. That means you are progressing and doing well with the therapy.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 52 feels like 52 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: Be still. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.—Ram Dass I AM: I have faith in my skills and abilities. Axe Sharpening: You always have a choice. Make a better one.—Stephanie Lawler 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Focus on how your actions make a difference for others. Fitness Quote: My goals are set PAIN be my guest.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: 90% of winning is in your mind. Remind yourself that you’ve got this and encourage yourself to stay on track.—unknown Motiverse: Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try and you’ll see the world from another perspective.—Thea Kristine May Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,443 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 88/305 mile a day, Active Rest Day and Core Challenge: Core after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all! both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a walk in a while. later on, i will definitely be doing some dancing. it is open doors weekend here in Ontario. you can get to see inside buildings you usually do not get to see inside, like government buildings, some museums, some churches, other places of worship, among many others. i will be going to do that after lunch today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Saturday all. Hugs
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! Walked with hubby today and played Pokémon go for awhile trying to get a new creature. Older daughter works at a Chinese restaurant and has been bringing home leftovers
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!
    My Petunias are looking good. Puts a smile on my face. :)
    Happy Memorial Day for those that celebrate!
    nunr3tz4t3xn.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    194iv3oa1mpd.png
    64ibkkbfluoh.png
    0recz8csxmnp.png
    Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. My weigh- in was not what I wanted but better then the start so I'll keep at it and tweek my food management and see what I can do. This morning my nephew got married at a park - my son and daughter attended. The bride had a long pink lacey dress and pink boquet - my nephew was in a suit and tie !!! Well that blew me away lol The weather cooperated and it did not rain !
    @Tabatha_Cain sure hope your saturday is going well for you.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 very very pretty, I would smile at them too actually I am. I learnt today there are over 400,000 flower species !!! some in the shape of animals so now I am gonna go check that out and see what and where they are found !
    @everyone have a safe and happy evening !!
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am not feeling quite as tired after putting in a full day outside. The photos are two of the day's highlights. As I was getting ready to cut wild rosebushes out of a cedar, a large bird flew out. I thought it was a hawk until I pulled back the rosebush.

bdmq0rdzmqpu.jpg

Eleven eggs greeted me and I didn't touch the bush (nor the poison ivy protecting the eggs).

Tabatha, maybe you can have a contest for gift ideas for your husband-to-be. What came to mind was something for the motorcycle. I bet you all have a good time riding.

Lindie, the cottages are very busy right now. I'm so glad that folks give themselves the gift of a quiet for a few days. (Can you imagine a garden with each variety of flower species?). Great photos again!

Jean, the petunias are gorgeous.

Tomorrow's word is FAITH.

• jeanhickokhaley1
    Options
    @NovemberGail ... I'm not a expert, but kind of looks like Mallard Eggs. Did you see the bird afterwards?
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 55 feels like 53 with a high of 83 today. Insight Timer Quote: Spiritual development is not an accomplishment but a way of life.—David R. Hawkins I AM: I wake up with clarity in my mind. Axe Sharpening: Live a good life for you, first and foremost.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something special and revisit it in your memory tonight. Fitness Quote: You don’t know your limits until you push yourself past them.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: The mood you’re in sets the tone for the day. Enjoy a good mood and a great day today!—unknown Motiverse: The struggles we endure today will be the “good old days” we laugh about tomorrow.—Aaron Lauritsen Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,467 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 89/305 mile a day and rest day for both 8 Week Strength-Advanced and Core Challenge.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. Today is going to be a great day. I think things are good today. Yesterday was an amazing day. Joe and I went and picked up my finished wedding dress and it fits amazing. Then we went and got the stuff to do the oil change on the motorcycle. We went back to his parents and did the oil change and then jumped on the bike and went from Otsegp, MI to Holland, Mi where we ate dinner and then went to Holland State Park and walked out on the peer. We had such an great time. It was fun and we are super sore from the long drive in the bike. We probably should have taken a shorter trip on our first ride of the season.

masa0h61kfh3.jpg

@LindieMaeP - It sounds like a wonderful wedding. I bet it was beautiful. My Saturday went amazing. It was probably aside from getting engaged the best day of the last year. It was so magical and special.
    @NovemberGail - That is funny that you said that about the motorcycle. We actually just did a whole bunch with the bike yesterday. Then went for a long drive. Definitely feeling it today.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy and blessed Sunday, have a great day and great new week. Hugs and blessings friends. :)<3

Stay Alert, and doors will open.
    You can never know when and where a magic door will open for you,
    so pay attention, stay watchful, and never give up hope.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Loving all the pictures! Didn't make it in yesterday as my phone decided to update everything and it took all night.

Yesterday was along day. We had a great car boot sale and just visiting with each other which we don't always get to do before meetings. I really got to know my fellow TOPS members better. When I got home I was sooooo tired. Just chilled all afternoon and evening.

Today I went to Church. After I got home I got ready to go for a very long walk to my storage unit. Thursday night there had been a fire in the building and I had to go check my unit. Everything seems to be in good condition. Only one box got a little damp on the bottom. Most stuff was in bins. But will have to go back once the building doesn't smell like smoke to see what has to be thrown out. I am extremely grateful that my ac unit seems to be fine as well. But need to get it home so we can clean and use it. This afternoon I worked in the flower bed.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    muaod2md4fob.jpg

Good afternoon/evening folks, it's a warm day here with the sun shining and the clouds gone - nice cool breeze blowing too. But not in my room lol - wish !! Now I will put the fan on. Rotisary chicken for dinner from Costco - wanted hotdog but was not getting in that lineup!! Spent too much at Costco but got things I can't get elsewhere. Plus membership had to be renewed! Found the above flowers on my way to the Kingdom Hall this morning - was a nice surprise - some I found on the walk home. There was a lot of construction traffic on the bus route so I just walked the side streets home. Was in the shade for most of it. Phewww too cause sun and I do not get along, I am way too fair !!
    @Tabatha_Cain that is a lovely photo of you and Joe - oh the waves in the background are perfect !! I saw the pictures of the wedding it was very very cool - and about 15 people were there, so very small venue as well. The park setting was beautiful!
    @pattie241 hello to you as well, how are you doing ?
    @Kurtize hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
    @NovemberGail I am sure all of us will be getting busy once summer rolls around with vacations, places to go, people to see, things to do!!
    Have a wonderful evening everyone !!

• jeanhickokhaley1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ...Awesome day!