Airport Lounge Discussion

Options
1373839404143»

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA again. I have just been crazy busy.

Today my Son came over to spend the night. We had a friend give us a ride to the storage unit to take buns there and then bring the air conditioner back. So glad to finally have it back in the apartment. Don't know if I could have handled another night in a sweltering apartment. Also stopped by my friends as she let alcohol control her mouth last night and said some very not nice things. She texted me an apology but was not letting her get off the hook that easily. She need to apologize to my face. She still owes Hubby an apology but he is still to mad to even talk to her. Last night we were there to have a ribfest party. Way cheaper and better than going to the actual ribfest this weekend. The count down is on to get everything in order at home before I leave on Thursday. Don't know how well that will go but I am trying. Will be easier know with the air conditioner working.ch2krmdhxpkq.jpg
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Patricehm16
    Patricehm16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When does the new challenge start? Thanks
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,517 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Patricehm16 - The Summer Challenge officially begins Saturday, July 8. Practice Week begins July 1st so we expect to be sending out invitations to join the teams the last week of June. Here's the link to the Summer Team since it doesn't show you as a member yet

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144897-2023-summer-5-community-team-plz-join-us
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Patti241... Good evening Patty. Hope your day was a good one.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning Jean
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 .. Hi Patty. How did your day go? Mine has been a bit on the lazy side. One of those days when I can't wake up lol.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Jean: My day was okay yesterday. Hoping for a good day today.