Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @ddainiak Wow, I'm impressed with everyone's green thumbs! Your garden stuff looks amazing. Congrats on the loss!

@mkksemail Thank you, I am! Yes, it was very frustrating, waiting around for 3+ hours to be told that lol.

@Brigit02 I love all the color!

@FushiaKat Those pecans look amazing. I would love those, too.

@Katmary71 Thanks! I'm glad you are listening to your body and taking naps. You must need it. I posted the recipe you were asking about on the other board. Good idea to order the smaller cat litter. Hugs.

@txcritter69 Thank you! I am. That will be a nice garden.

Hi all. The pain is about 85% gone. But with all the work stress (I think) and also moving boxes (reaching up), I have this pain in my right upper chest. I am not concerned about a heart attack, I think I've either pulled a muscle or it's stress related. I have to process a lot of materials at work by Friday and I have too many people helping me making it more stressful than it needs to be. I can't wait for this week to be over.

4th of July challenge: tracked 100% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats congrats congrats to the leaderboard makers 👏🏻

I have read but can’t do catch up now. I’m finishing up packing. I leave tmrw and I will stay there for a while, depending on some plans we’re still
    considering. I signed my youngest up for a JumpFit course. I figured while she’s doing that I can get my steps in.

I had a great evening out. 14 turned into over 20. The Cheesecake factory loved us. 😂 it was nice. I laughed so much and that felt really good. I went 88 calories over yesterday but I can accept that. I’m usually under.

Have a great Wednesday

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Love, love LOVE the gardens! What a nice way to start my day!

@trooworld - hope the last 15% of pain gets out and we are halfway through your stressful week!

@broncobuddee - that is a hilarious pic. I cannot imagine what @19shmoo69 would be like without coffee.

Lisa
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else here garden? Love to see the pictures.
  • tfelts147
    tfelts147 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My 36 hour fast seemed to work well for me last week.... half way into another 36 hours this week... it may be closer to 40 hours when I decide to end it tomorrow!

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Just saying hello 🙋‍♀️.

I am reading along, enjoying everyone's posts and pix. (Lol @coffee jpg 🤭)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Saw this and thought of @19shmoo69 and his love of coffee:

tbslbk9bavwq.jpg

TRUTH!!!!!LOL
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    @Brigit02 OK they’re beautiful cosmos! I usually see the pink red and white ones around here and usually just in spring, I love them but they don’t like the hotter heat here. I’m glad the herbs are doing well!

@ddainiak Even more reason to work out!

@txcritter69 Nice I love seeing your garden! I put peppers in everywhere, I’m in the same boat as you wondering if they should be in with the watermelon but anything I’ve moved recently has died so they’re all stuck now. I have mine in grow pots too, they were supposed to be 7 gallon but were huge, I’m guessing more like 15 so hopefully it’s enough room for them all. Guess we’ll both find out! I love your garden idea, that would be perfect to have those raised beds!

@trooworld OK thank you for the recipe, I’ll go find it! My neighbor’s back was hurting so we skipped it, I took her a care package instead but have everything again to make it so I appreciate it. Oh no this has been a tough week for you, sending you hugs and tell those stinkers to back off and let you catch your breath!

@AmbersWay Safe travels! Only 88 calories over after The Cheesecake Factory is impressive!

@tfelts147 Wow that’s impressive fasting hours!
    @mkksemail Hello my friend!

@19shmoo69 One of my neighbors has a coffee plant in her house, it’s only had a couple berries at the time so no big harvest but it’s a pretty bush : https://www.thespruce.com/grow-coffee-plants-1902614

Hi everyone! Did my workout and shopping then made some calls for the charity, I'm trying to get my shed organized as I usually just toss stuff on there and spent the afternoon doing that. My neighbor's not feeling well so we didn't have dinner, I took her some shrimp salad, bread, and ice cream and a bunch of books to read. Tonight's watering the veggies then I'm going to finish Galileo's Daughter. Have a great Thursday!
  • Brigit02
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    @Brigit02 this is my garden without coffeetakfe4bsabhm.jpg

Looks very low maintenance. B)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @AmbersWay Safe travels!

@Cornanda Thank you!

@Brigit02 I do an Aerogarden inside on my dining room table. Here's a pic. The big vine on the right is baby yellow and red grape tomatoes that I need to replant. The big one on the very left is basil. I also have French thyme and heirloom spearmint planted. I tried to plant cilantro but it never grew. I don't have a green thumb so this is how I garden lol, it's nice and easy. Please excuse the cardboard box blocking the bright lights, it's early here lol no one wants that bright light in their face at 5am :D .

@Katmary71 No worries, I hope you like it as much as we did. This HAS been a tough week. Thank you! You are the best neighbor. :D

@ddainiak Monty looks very happy! Beautiful trails, I love that.

@txcritter69 Have a great day!

Hi all. Week from h.e.LL is going strong. I may not have to go in on Friday because of how hard we worked. I will still have to work remotely though.

4th of July challenge: tracked 90% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."

280qba7ylql1.jpg
  • Brigit02
    edited June 2023
    Options
    trooworld wrote: »

@Brigit02 I do an Aerogarden inside on my dining room table. Here's a pic. The big vine on the right is baby yellow and red grape tomatoes that I need to replant. The big one on the very left is basil. I also have French thyme and heirloom spearmint planted. I tried to plant cilantro but it never grew. I don't have a green thumb so this is how I garden lol, it's nice and easy. Please excuse the cardboard box blocking the bright lights, it's early here lol no one wants that bright light in their face at 5am :D .

280qba7ylql1.jpg

Nice! Growing herbs inside the house is smart. This way when you're cooking you can just reach over and grab fresh spices. Makes a difference in the taste IMO.
  • mkksemail
    Options
    Brigit02 wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    @Brigit02 this is my garden without coffeetakfe4bsabhm.jpg

Looks very low maintenance. B)

🤭😄😆🤣
  • mkksemail
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    Took a new hike yesterday that we have been meaning to try.
    Took the trail from Hurd State Park to Higganum Meadows. We hike at Hurd State Park a lot - but never took this trail. It was a little shorter than we usually walk, but a lot of up and down - elevation change 167 feet - didn't see a soul, so Monty got some off leash time.

fd8eh2a1mwnt.jpg
    z12ptoxmrsyj.jpg
    8bb0dbw14mib.jpg
    cphvtd6otb56.jpg

All to yourself! What a treat!!
  • mkksemail
    Options
    Hi five, @tfelts147 !! 🥳💪

Hello everyone!! Wishing all a Happy Thursday 🤗🙋‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.