Due Saturday:

@askewcr
    @gemwolf110
    @digger61

Thanks!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,085 Member
    Options
    @tammymccrady6278 - Great loss, way to go!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,085 Member
    Options
    @gemwolf110 - sounds like we need to sing "Happy Birthday" 🎈🎉🎁🎵🎶🎹 . Nice loss this week! Great gift to yourself.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    The June Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Jun 11th. Please join us this week to "Share a Salad" with your friends and teammates. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10892363/june-week-2-group-challenge-share-a-salad/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Saturday 11:52p ci - 10,957 steps... Goal! ⭐

Checking out Yoga with Adriene this week. Second day, today. Just a 10-min video. She's great! One of the comments said "Adriene is like the Bob Ross of Yoga!" ... And I'm like .... Yea, she kinda is! *nods head* 🤣

PLUS, omg I learned how to cast the YouTubes to my TV earlier this week, when I was first checking her out. What a game changer that makes watching YouTubes!! I feel like this is going to open up a whole new avenue for me to explore. There's so many good exercise vids? I'm interested in Yoga, and Strength Training. For Beginners. 😉

YouTube and Roku were having some kind of tiff a few years back, the first time I tried to put youTubes on my TV. Wouldn't work - Roku disabled the YouTube for Roku app. I guess they worked out their issue - yay 😁

Sounds like a rough, but ultimate good day, kat! GL with party tmo! I remember you said you were saving up energy this week, so you could do that. 👏

- mk ☁️☔☁️ (still)
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We made it home yesterday afternoon. Had a really good time relaxing and recharging. I am now ready to take on what lies ahead.

I will catch up on reading this week along with daily check in to help me focus on today and tomorrow, not yesterday or the past. TIME TO MOVE FORWARD!
This discussion has been closed.