Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize... That's pretty good news then. At least you are not footing the total bill. Love the quote!

@LindieMaeP .. I love purple flowers. Thanks!

@CSEGUIN2 .. Congrats on the weight loss. 1.75 is good.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends;

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and I have a doctor appt this morning for a general check up. I am hoping to talk to her about the wegovy 1.7 dose that Joe was on and maybe get some insight on what happened. I just need to hear it for myself because I feel Joe's doctor just kept saying I don't know alot. Then tonight Joe works a 12 hour shift so I will have to have dinner done when he gets home.

@Kurtize - Nice that the warranty will cover that. I have the extended care warranty also. I still have about3,000 miles on my warranty. I will have to look into getting another one.
    @LindieMaeP - I did go for my bike ride last night. It was great. I am loving the bike more and more. I love the color purple. I really do love purple. I think the camera thing is awesome. I love your photos.
    @CSEGUIN2 - That is good that you will be able to concentrate on yourself a bit more. Awesome job on your weight loss. That is great.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    It’s 79 feels like 83 with a high of 99 and another heat advisory today. Insight Timer Quote: Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different.—James Baraz I AM: What I want is already here or on its way. Action for Happiness: If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,323 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 141/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Cardio/Burpee Circuit and Core Circuit in the gym after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day despite not sleeping as well! As I couldn't sleep I got up about a half hour early. This led to my walk being earlier than usual. Than came home and read has Hubby was still sleeping. Got a call from a friend about Hubby going fishing and I got to go to. So had a quick breakfast and got ready to leave. I don't fish but it gives me time to get more walking, and reading done. Hubby caught 3 tiny fish, 1 friend caught one tiny one, and the other caught a tiny one and a nice big one which he took home. We had been gone for only a couple hours. When I got home did some exercises then had lunch. Hubby and I played a couple games of Skipbo. After I did my shoulder workout but only got one set done as Hubby fell asleep and he is my anchor for my exercises. I am so tired did end up taking a nap. Hoping to get a walk in tomorrow before the rain starts.

Connie
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,670 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    We picked up the car today, then Don went for treatment. Kayla was sick this morning but seems to be feeling a little better. Nice 100 degrees :s

@Tabatha_Cain - the warranty we got after our car's warranty expired was from Nationwide. They have since changed their name to Protective Assets Protection. The number I have is 800-547-4710. It cost about $2500 then, good for 5 years. Ours expires next year. They are easy to work with and you can go to any mechanic.

Daily Affirmations by Jonathan Lockwood Huie

There is NOTHING that I "must", "have to", or "should" do today.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,479 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone, just dropping in for a bit. Hope you all had a good day and any plans went well. It's a hot one here today so I was active this morning but more like a slug this afternoon. I so can't take this heat!!! Never could !!
    @tabatha_Cain sure hope your appointment went well.
    @everyone, have a good one !!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I am already ready for the weekend. I am so tired. Last night again my dog would not stop barking. It was horrible. I am thinking of crating her so she will not bark. I do not sleep when she barks. I had hoped it would stop when my son came home. It usually does. It did not last night. There were several bangs last night outside and a cop sitting down the road with a light shining on the houses in that area so who knows what was happening. I don't see anything about it online so who knows. I am just so tired of being woke up to dog barking.

@cormierannie - I hope you have a good day.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Sounds like you were super busy. Everyone deserves a nap.
    @Kurtize - That is good. That is how much my warranty cost to renew as well. I just have to find a way to save the money.
    @LindieMaeP - My Appt went well. My weight is down, blood pressure is good. So all good for another month. These are mostly for weight checks to keep me on the straight and narrow. Hold me accountable.

Well I hope everyone has a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 77 feels like 77 with a high of 89 and rainy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: A healthy outside starts from the inside.—Robert Urich. I AM: I make my own decisions freely. Action for Happiness: When things go wrong, pause an be kind to yourself. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,234 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 142/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 2.0: Full Body in the gym after work and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with a chance of a thunderstorm later this afternoon. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i will be going to my storage unit in the afternoon to do some more clearing out of it. i want to get it all cleared out by the end of this month or sooner. i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,479 Member
    Options
    Good morning teammates !! I sure hope you are having a nice thursday and can find something you love to do and enjoy that activity. I took the cannon camera for a walk last night as I wanted to see, 1. how long the battery would last, hardly and 2 if I can take pictures dispite the sun NO - I could not even see the screne because of the sun so I just aimed and shot away. Then I downloaded onto my computer - not easy to do and then tried to resize the pictures. I think I may have that part figured out as Windows changed how you do pictures in their program.. and I am not willing to download and learn yet another program. I am program lazy I want to aim click and post ... lol
    @Tabatha_Cain I am glad your dog was barking at some time in the morning letting you know something was amiss. Trust me with all the home invasions going on, I am glad your dog is there barking away. It may be a nuisense to wake you up but better then having your place broken into and family in jepordy. Just my thoughts on that. Glad your appointment went well. Hope today goes well too.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 thanks for your comments on my pictures. Appreciate it and hope you like the new ones for today. It's the same on stomping grounds, in this heat I am NOT venturing far - so just a different device!
    @everyone chill out on this hot day !! lol
    zlii8asamjcu.jpg
    7pqxitl3sbji.jpg

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

A storm just moved through here. We need the rain but with how hard it came down the farmer's won't be happy. I could barely see the house across the street. Anyways today has been a very busy and productive day. The nap yesterday backfired as I knew it would. Was up early again this morning. Went for my walk and ended up walking with another lady for part of it. She gave me the best compliment I have had ever. Usually people think I am older than I am but she thought I was 37. After walk I had breakfast and did all my workouts. Then walked to the bank, and a couple of stores. When I left the grocery store I decided my stuff was to heavy to carry home and not hurt my shoulder. Should have taken the cart but didn't so opted to take a cab. Also did dishes and laundry, and played Skipbo with Hubby. We each usually win at least one game. Now for all my check-ins and relaxation.

Connie
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,670 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy Thursday.
    @Tabatha_Cain- glad your appt. went well and wt. and blood pressure good. Last night your pups barking may have been a good thing if something weird was gong on.
    @LindieMaeP - love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    @catnurse1- your daughters pictures are great, she is quite the artist.
    Katy - glad Chuee is doing so much better.
    Trish - hope you were able to get your tooth taken care of.
    Patty- Happy Thursday
    Cheri - great pictures
    Mike - sending good vibes your way
    It is warm again, 98 right now. Don and I went grocery shopping early. Went to Walmart this time instead of Brookshire. I always end up buying extra stuff. Got a new summer blouse and we both got new underwear. Have a great rest of your day. Hugs and blessings.

Today's daily inspiration: Pause to smell the roses, to breathe, to take a quiet moment for yourself.
    Let today be a day to remember that you get to CHOOSE how you spend your time.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone
    Had a busy day so far...went for walk, then took our foster dog who we are adopting to vet to get spayed. Will be picking her up after 5. I took 2 of my dogs with me, the ones that have membership to the dog park with the pool so we can stop on the way home to play, worked out with home video today then I went to my dermatologist to have the stitch taken out from where they took the biopsy from my temple last week & it turns out I have skin cancer & will be going to a surgeon to remove it. I'm not letting myself worry about it at this point. Stopped at store to get more veggies for salad. I made this delicious salad from Skinnytaste a while back & we like it so much I've been making it & adding different ingredients. It's the one with avocado, tomato, red onion. cucumber & black beans no lettuce. Today I'm going to add green beans. I'm so glad I found this because hubby doesn't always eat veggies unless it's ready to eat by the time he eats so I make a big batch of this. I forgot to eat earlier so just finished eating my first meal of the day(it's 4pm) which was a big salad with different small amounts of left overs like ground beef, the avocado salad, broccoli, lentils,cheese, & I cooked chicken breasts for my dogs today so I put in some of that with half a bag of lettuce. I'm so full! Also had a Hershey's bar. I usually have a half one every day with almond milk & a graham cracker and I lost 2 pounds! I'm going to relax till it's time to pick up our new dog, hope she'll recovery well. Have a good evening everyone
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP .. The flower is a pretty yellow. Is the purple some type of Lantana?
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I am hoping it will be a great day. I have a lot to do. I have a parade to walk in and everything so I am definitely getting my exercise. I cannot wait. I need a walk. I really do. I am so irritated right now.

@LindieMaeP - I do agree she is a good guard dog, but she barks when the neighbor comes home or is outside at all. She has poor eyesight due to her breed. If a motorcycle drives down the road she is barking. Any loud noise causes her to bark. That is awesome that you were able to figure out sizing on the photos. Kinda annoying that you could not see the screen on your actual camera and that the battery would not last.
    @CSEGUIN2 - That is awesome that you are walking so much. We actually don't have a cab company here in our town. The insurance rates for a fleet in Michigan are so high it caused our cab company to go out of business since they could not afford the premium.
    @Kurtize - I am glad my appt went so well also. I just feel like because my dog has poor eye sight she literally barks at everything regardless of threat.
    @Evamutt - Wow a lot going on. Sorry about the skin cancer. They typically can get that taken care of fairly easily.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 78 and rainy most of the day. Insight Timer Quote: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.—C.S. Lewis I AM: My feelings deserve to be expressed. I allow them to flow. Action for Happiness: Identify what helped you get through a tough time in your life. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,714 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 143/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Glutes + Shoulders and 45 min on Slim Cycle.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning