Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    It’s 73 feels like 73 with a high of 97 today. Insight Timer Quote: If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.—Amit Ray I AM: Taking care of myself feels good. Action for Happiness: Choose to see something good about what has gone wrong. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,604 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 146/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Lower Body and 45 min on Slim Cycle.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,486 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone I am happy to say it is a RAINY day here and will be raining on and off for the next 2 days. While everything still looks sunburnt it will be revived if the rain continues and it is not so hot. So far today at 12:50 it is 59F and feels like 57F I sure hope our heat does NOT come on - I would rather just move to keep warm if necessary, but honestly this is my kinda weather. Less the wet LOL !!
    @Tabatha_Cain, perhaps Joe can have you on the phone when he has his appointment and you can ask your questions. Another thing you can do is give Joe a list of your questions to ask the doctor since it does concern him. Also as his wife, talk to the receptionist or nurse and let her know your concerns, they can maybe put them on the chart so to speak. Glad your dog let you sleep again last night.
    @everyone, have a good Monday and enjoy any activity you are planning!!
    kb7oiiswnv86.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has definitely been a busy one. Got my walk and workouts done this morning. Also went to work for a client scrubbing paint drops off the floor. He thought it would only take a half hour. LoL I worked for about 3 hours and still have 3 bedrooms and 2 other rooms to do. It was way worse than he led me to believe. Back at it tomorrow plus he wants to scrub windows and siding outside from the cement that splattered when they put down the sidewalks. Can we say shoulder pain. Also did dishes and laundry. Tomorrow is TOPS in the morning before going to work after lunch. Not sure if the scale will be nice but will take whatever it says.

Connie
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, and happy Monday. Today got in my walk (early this morning), cleaned the computer room (really needed it) and had my coffee on the patio before it got hot. A nice day. Until about 10am and temps started climbing, right now 98. Hope you all are doing well and having a great afternoon. Hugs and blessings

Daily Affirmations by Jonathan Lockwood Huie - When we are happy and serene, time loses its power over us.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,240 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and I am suppose to be in training today. We will see if that continues. I am upset that it might not and it is not my fault at all. I did what they told me to do and then it did not work out because the person I was told to contact doesn't admin the sites I need access too. It really stinks. I am not sure what to do at this point and I really wanted to learn tours. I have a couple of people who wanted information on tours after my training. Well that is going to stink.

@LindieMaeP - He called me before the appt and I gave him the questions I had for his doctor. I don't like the answers but I do have them. We will figure something out.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I so hope you get compensated properly. That is a lot of work. Sorry about your shoulder pain. I think scrubbing that hard it was bound to happen.
    @Kurtize - I need to clean my computer room. I should do it today after laundry, or while laundry is in process.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 99 today. Insight Timer Quote: The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, overcome, transform, and love.—Ben Okri I AM: I live a healthy, happy lifestyle. Action for Happiness: Notice when you are feeling judgmental and be kind instead. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,200 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 147/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Upper Body in the gym after my hair appointment and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Tuesday

li5d5clycitv.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a very hot and humid day. We have a heat warning in effect. It's also been a very frustrating day. To start the scale at TOPS was not kind to me and said I gained 2.5 lbs. That puts me at a gain for the month even though it's not a big one. I am so tired of the up and down. Then the TOPS member who is taking over as co-leader told me that when she comes back in a couple weeks that I will explain her responsibilities. She also told me what she isn't going to do. Well asking me would have been better but whatever. I had to learn as I went. Then I find out later in the afternoon that the job I was supposed to do today wasn't going to happen. Of course no heads up till hours after I was supposed to start. So that threw my whole day off. I ended up having a true rest day of doing nothing but reading, dishes from last night and a bit of laundry. No motivation to do anything else and Hubby slept all afternoon. So tomorrow morning I am supposed to do the work that was planned for today but not holding my breath. Every time the guy does this I don't end up finishing the job. If I didn't need the money I would have told him to take a hike long ago. I have also decided that if he actually wants me to clean the airbnb unit he is going to be signing a contract with me so I can hold him to it better and it's going to have a stipulation that if I get screwed in anyway to never come looking for help from me again. I am getting very tired of his games and don't have time for them.

Connie
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a very hot and humid day. We have a heat warning in effect. It's also been a very frustrating day. To start the scale at TOPS was not kind to me and said I gained 2.5 lbs. That puts me at a gain for the month even though it's not a big one. I am so tired of the up and down. Then the TOPS member who is taking over as co-leader told me that when she comes back in a couple weeks that I will explain her responsibilities. She also told me what she isn't going to do. Well asking me would have been better but whatever. I had to learn as I went. Then I find out later in the afternoon that the job I was supposed to do today wasn't going to happen. Of course no heads up till hours after I was supposed to start. So that threw my whole day off. I ended up having a true rest day of doing nothing but reading, dishes from last night and a bit of laundry. No motivation to do anything else and Hubby slept all afternoon. So tomorrow morning I am supposed to do the work that was planned for today but not holding my breath. Every time the guy does this I don't end up finishing the job. If I didn't need the money I would have told him to take a hike long ago. I have also decided that if he actually wants me to clean the airbnb unit he is going to be signing a contract with me so I can hold him to it better and it's going to have a stipulation that if I get screwed in anyway to never come looking for help from me again. I am getting very tired of his games and don't have time for them.

Connie
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    ncniay2lsc3w.jpeg
    2fx0utcwjzuv.jpeg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

Well I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am learning more vacations stuff I can sell and it is great. I am super excited for all of this. I am loving it. I cannot sell single airline flights, but I can do a package for someone. That is up to them to figure out. If they want a single flight then they can call the air desk and they will help book them a flight through AAA, but because there are so many regulations there is nothing I can do about booking a single flight. Not going to happen. IF you need a flight and a hotel I can book that and I can book more like flight, hotel, car rental and attraction tickets. I can put that into a package and save you money by booking it all together. That is the great thing and we have several companies so we can shop around and bundle with several companies and see which one fits your budget and vacation wants.

@CSEGUIN2 - That is horrible that he is not doing what he says he is going to do. I am a strong supporter of having a contract. That way you can make him do things and if he does not then you can take him to small claims court and get your money. That is the good thing about contracts. Also with small claims court you do have to pay a fee but if you win you can make him reimburse you that fee also. That is the good thing.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Day today.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 79 feels like 83 with a high of 99 today. Heat Advisory is in effect in my area from 11AM today through 9PM on Friday. Insight Timer Quote: Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behavior. You are the stillness beneath the mental noise.—Eckhart Tolle I AM: I think, feel, and act happy. Action for Happiness: Catch yourself over-reacting and take a deep breath. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,248 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 148/305 mile a day before breakfast, 1st Phorm Workout of the Week after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    5jpvhcevxxf6.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been hot. A storm or more have been moving through some with tornado warnings. The warning has now been dropped. Anyways, no work today. Client never contacted me. I had a feeling this was going to happen so just stuck with my morning routine and figured worse case scenario I would put my plans on hold if he contacted me. Got my walk and all workouts done, did dishes, and laundry this morning. After lunch did some reading, played Skipbo with Hubby, and crushed beer cans. Tomorrow my day will be off as I am going with Hubby to his Drs. appointment. But plan to get my exercise done before and after. We'll see if I stick to the plan.

Connie
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,357 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP ... Ohhhhhh, beautiful flowers!

@Kurtize
    grat9kqlykn1.png

@CSEGUIN2 ... Glad the warnings were dropped.

I lost a pound this week.
    ga1xyfym5j2s.png

• LindieMaeP
    Options
    91b28451xgh0.jpeg
    3d49ov7xa0qi.jpeg
    r8dydw7olvbu.jpeg
    Good afternoon everyone, woohooo @jeanhickokhaley1 well done, well done !! Thank you about the flowers hope you like tonight's as well. Went for a small walk and found these - I had not intended on taking any but ... one never knows !!
    @Tabatha_Cain hope tomorrow well maybe Thursday morning when you read this, that your day goes well.
    @Kurtize Hello Hello !!
    @CSEGUIN2 sure hope all works out for the work !
    Have a good evening everyone !!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all going well this morning. It is Thursday. I am almost done with my training for my travel stuff. I am excited. Nothing going on right now though. I have not had anyone coming in wanting to travel right now. Just a flight here or there. So that is all. I am not sure what I can do with that. I don't do those. We have to combine it with a car or hotel stay in order for me to sell it.

@LindieMaeP - Thank you. Those blue flowers are what I used in my bouquet except mine were fake and mint green. Nice to see those flowers actually exist. I was not sure if they did.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha