• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    2xgg890i13ah.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a mostly cloudy, smokey sky day. Didn't start out the month well with a gain this morning. I need to do something to change this frustrating trend. Today was our TOPS picnic and yes I ate very well (not necessarily all healthy). But also had a great time visiting with some of the members as I don't get to do that before meetings. Had a plan for when I got home but didn't follow through with it. Instead spent the afternoon reading. Tomorrow's plan is to get back to it. I know I can do this I just have to do it. Also need to cut the back lawn. I have been thinking about different things I can do to get me going in the right direction and stay in that direction. Now the trick is to follow through with the changes.

Connie
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,233 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday. Joe is working another 12 hour shift. I think he is going to be so tired at the end of the week he is just going to want to relax and do nothing. We really should be out exercising. As much as we can.

@LindieMaeP - Thank you. I am excited to keep selling the travel stuff. It really helps me learn new things. I love it.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I need to get this weight off too. I hate that I keep gaining . I must not be trying very hard to get the weight off. It really stinks.

Well I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It’s 78 feels like 83 with a high of 102 but gonna feel like 110 with an excessive heat warning from 11AM-8PM. Insight Timer Quote: The morning was full of sunlight and hope.—Kate Chopin I AM: I am grateful for being alive. Action for Happiness: Send an uplifting message to someone you can’t be with. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,974 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 155/305 mile a day before breakfast, 1P app Workout of the Week after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i am pretty much all set for the upcoming tennis tournament that starts this saturday and goes until august 13th. i enjoy volunteering for this tournament every year. i also get to celebrate my birthday while i am at the tournament. this year, the last day of the tournament is my birthday. so i will more than likely get birthday wishes throughout my day there. the volunteer's dinner is also on that day, after the match of the day has finished. so i will be getting a variety of food throughout the day on my birthday. all volunteers get meals while we are there on our shifts. we also got two t-shirts, a jacket, a hat, a water bottle, a cup and a bottle of sunscreen lotion to use. i enjoy going to the tournament every year. have a great day, everyone1 take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a smoke hazey day but beautiful otherwise. I got up with the decision to be serious about making changes. So I went for my walk, and then prepared my breakfast for this morning and the next several days as I have been putting it off for several weeks. After breakfast I did my planned exercises and hung laundry on the line. That was all completed by 11 am. I then did dishes and relaxed by reading. After a healthy lunch I cut the back lawn. So glad that job is done for a couple weeks. I also have started more laundry and did some more reading. There are a couple other things I wanted to get done but chose to do them another day. I am good at procrastination and just glad it wasn't with exercise. Tomorrow after my workouts I am taking the bus to grab a couple this from the store. One is a new note book. I have decided it's time to start writing out my daily check list again as that seemed to work really well to keep me on track. I liked seeing everything marked off at the end of the day. I am also slowly working on planning my meals for the day ahead as this use to work as well. We'll see if it still works.

Connie
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,355 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    g1dzjxavyet5.jpeg
    sw08j7h8suzp.jpeg
    h2evgxyons7a.jpeg

Good evening everyone, low key day here today did get my exdercise in by walking around my building and going down and up the stairs as the knees would allow - the voltaren gel is helping immensely!! The above shots are from yesterday, hope you all enjoy !!
    @Tabatha_Cain hope today was a good day for you and Joe
    @jeanhickokhaley1 hello hello how are you doing ?
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday. Everything is going well. I am working on learning some new things. I cannot wait to learn them. I am learning about Disney stuff so that when I complete the Disney College of Knowledge I get a free ticket to disney as a travel agent. That is awesome.

@cormierannie - So glad you get to volunteer every year. I do know you love it. You raved about it last year and were so excited. I never was interested in tennis but everyone has different interests. I am glad you get to spend your birthday doing something you love.
    @CSEGUIN2 - That all sounds like a good plan. I need to work harder on the exercise. I have got to get it done.
    @LindieMaeP - I am glad that the voltaren gel is working. I have to keep reminding my son to use it on his wrists. He has a diagnosed nerve problem and he doesn't want surgery at 18 that may result in him losing feeling in his arms for the rest of his life.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 76 feels like 76 with a high of 100 and heat index of 115 this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.—Albert Einstein I AM: I unconditionally accept, love and appreciate myself and who I am. Action for Happiness: Be kind and supportive with everyone you interact with. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,178 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 156/305 mile a day before breakfast, Daily DB 2.0: Full Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Tabatha the is to make it happen. No excuses.

Today has been a great day but hot! Completed all my planned exercises. Also got my 3in1 oil and my note book for my daily check list. Got today's written out when I got home and started marking off what's already done. Got alot done but there will be things that don't get done. Got to start somewhere. Also played a couple games of Skipbo with Hubby and lost both. But I know he was holding cards more than he has been. Whatever makes him feel better about himself. I did take some time to visit with friends. Next is planning for tomorrow so I can check more off my list.

Connie
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. in the morning i went to the art drop in program that was in the rec room in my building and i really enjoyed it. then, after lunch, i went to the rec room to play bingo with some of the other tenants in my building. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi all - Happy Thursday.
    Yesterday I got in over 5000 steps, that is a first in a (long time since my leg and back problem). I really feel like I am making progress slowly but surely. Wish my weight would do the same.

Still quite warm here, 101 right now. I try and get everything done in the morning. Today we got the car washed, took Kayla to groomers, went grocery shopping. Plus I took Kayla for a walk. Have a great rest of the day.

Today's Inspiration:
    “Your outer reality is a direct reflection of how you feel about yourself.” - Christy Whitman
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I am hoping that things will go well for everyone today. I am wanting to be able to relax this weekend. I mean other than doing the household chores. I have to do that. It needs to get done.

@CSEGUIN2 - I need to stop making excuses and do better at my exercise program.
    @cormierannie - Glad you are able to get out and enjoy some time in the rec room.
    @Kurtize - Sorry it is so warm there. I am glad it is not that hot here. It would be so bad. Our grass would be fried.

Well I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 75 feels like 75 with a high of 92 but gonna feel like mid 100 today. Insight Timer Quote: While we wait for life, life passes.—Seneca I AM: I am important. Action for happiness: Ask someone how they feel and really listen to their reply. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 19,188 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 157/305 mile a day before breakfast, Daily DB 2.0: Glutes + Shoulders in the gym after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon Patti241, good afternoon all. Hope you are having a great day and wishing you a wonderful weekend. Hugs and blessings.

“Make peace of mind your goal, and your happiness will follow.” - Karstein Bjastad
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another great day. Got my workouts done and that includes doing a third set of my core and lower body workout. Also did dishes, dusted a shelving unit, laundry, played 2 games of Skipbo with Hubby (I won both this time), visited with a friend and made Cheerio square with chocolate on top.

Connie