2023 Goals

Options
I recently joined the mfp community and I need my tribe. Im 204lbs and looking to settle at about 150-160. Its August and I.want to set a 2023 goal. Im thinking there are about 18 weeks left so i could get rid of 20lbs by NYE. The problem is the holidays, lets hold hands as we navigate through Halloween candy and Thanksgiving festivities. Maybe we can share healthy translations of our soul food staples (mac and cheese please 🙏🏾) and Caribbean favorites. I also want to get a workout in at least 2-3 times a week (I have two gym memberships I might as well use them) I have to start slow though as my knees are talking to me. I need to do this, I really dont want to leave this year the same way I came in.

Replies

• spachick
    spachick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi There. You and I are in the same boat. I am looking for an exercise buddy and accountable partner. I am in the DMV area of the USA if you are into doing a weekend walk or bike ride around DC. I'm looking for more than one fitness partner in case someone is ill or not up to it. I can also work out virtually too. Things happen but I have goals. I've tried doing this on my own but find I succeed with someone else. Let me know how to connect. - Teri