PW: 172.2
    CW: 172.6
    Gain/Loss: +0.4 :(

HW: 182.2
    SW: 178.8 (started with beg May 2023)
    Month 1, May 2023 - End wt = 176.0: loss 2.8
    Month 2, Jun 2023 - End wt = 175.0: loss 1.0
    Month 3, Jul 2023 - End Wt = 172.2: loss 2.8
    Month 4, Aug 2023 - Gain/Loss MTD = +0.4 (ugh, I will turn this around!)

Total since May 1, 2023 = Loss 6.2
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Steps goal 8000:
    8/13 5015
    8/14 4566 (est)
    8/15 4311
    8/16 3591
    8/17 4806
    8/18 8094
    8/19 4622

Sorry for so many days Jessica, I will try to post more often... ;)
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. The heat and humidity is back here in my little corner of the world. I leave Thursday for Cape to celebrate my birthday weekend with my love, Anthony. My 54th birthday is Saturday. I'm not really sure what he's got planned. Ik we were talking IHOP to celebrate but I've got no clue. He's been evasive. Ik we plan on doing a lot of steps over the weekend. We did a lot a few weeks ago. We put an application in for a rental there but haven't heard anything back yet.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @Walela617
    So sorry to hear that. I was hoping nothing was wrong since I noticed your absence. What a terrible spot to be in. I really hope you can figure something out quickly about your housing situation. We will still be here when you are ready and able to join us again. Take care! <3
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Walela617 wrote: »
    Have to drop out. Devastating coinciding occurrences have overwhelmed me and upended my life. Cat (18 years) passed away and I am being displaced from my home of almost 40 years. I just turned 65 and there's...I don't know. I just know I have to concentrate all my energy on surviving and finding another place to live that I can afford. Best to all and I hope to have the chance to rejoin someday!💗 Carole

I am so so sorry gf that you're going through this. You're in my prayers
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    @Walela617 Sorry to hear of the death of your fur baby and of your upcoming move. Change is hard. Stay well and be safe! Good luck in the move.

@Armygirlarmyof1 Enjoy your birthday celebration!

@CONGRATULATIONS to all winners from last week and to our Team for 1st place for the week! WTG y'all!

@Zaxa2021 Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, ty so much. I'm so oooo excited
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Sunday. 4431 steps. Too hot for much of anything. Too humid.
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @Walela617 Im so sorry you’re going through all this. Losing your fur baby and I’m sure—your comforter is so hard, especially when you’re going through this housing issue. Sending prayers for you Carol.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/19 8,209
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sbus12 wrote: »
    @Cyncia85 I switched to a sedentary job three years ago and two of those years I was completing my masters, so I know all about not having time to move around. This year though, since May I have put my activity as a priority. I wake up earlier and I go for a walk before work and try to get at least 4 to 5000 steps before I work. Then I eat (pre-packed) lunch at my desk, but I use my break to go get at least a 30 minute walk. I wear dress clothes so I keep gym shoes in my office now. And in the evenings, or right after work, whichever one works, I walk again.
    It takes planning and commitment, but now it’s become my routine and it feels good mentally too. I shared an article a couple weeks ago that said a 15 minute nature walk reduces brain fatigue and I have definitely noticed that benefit when I’m working at my desk and feeling drained.
    Hope that helps!

@sbus12 thank you and congrats to you on completing your masters! The biggest challenge for me is waking up earlier. I would love to get up early enough for a workout.
    I work from home 3 days a week. The days I am in the office, I try to go for a walk like you suggested. Other times I run an errand during lunch or read.
This discussion has been closed.