Shape Shifters Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 great article find!
    I’m lowering my risk of cardiovascular death by 49% with my daily steps!

@TexanMom8152 those are beautiful pictures!

@LaurieWrobo great job on planning and achieving your goals! Is yoga new for you? I’ve done some intro, yoga classes and really enjoyed them. My flexibility is definitely lacking, so I’ve actually tried restorative yoga, and find that very beneficial too.
    Have you noticed any side benefits of the 80 ounces of daily water? When I really picked up my water intake, I noticed my skin looked better on my face and my eyes weren’t as dark underneath. I was clearly running in a perpetual state of dehydration.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @sbus12 A yoga studio opened up in my town and it's literally 7min from my home so I bought an unlimited membership- it's Yoga6 and they have 6 different classes ranging from basic to hot to yoga with Weights, Restorative, power and slow flow - its really helped with my mobility especially in my hip flexors and back
    The water - I've noticed if i don't drink enough my body seems to not flush out and it does help with my skin
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 159.2
    CW: 160.0
    I know I'm having problems going to bathroom the past week & drinking more water so I don't know what the deal is😒
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    8/7 7,493
    8/8 10,886
    Between walking during lunch and working my part time job @ Home Goods to earn extra $ getting steps in although today is going to be hot/humid so may walk later in evening when cooler
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Way to go!!! What a great feeling! and all before 9am?!! AMAZING!!!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Steps

8/4 12,405
    8/5 12,719
    8/6 12,682
    8/7 13,538
    8/8 17,723
  • Sbus12
    Options
    Way to go @jessicakrall8 !! That is so awesome! You should brag and be
    super proud! 👏👏👏

5xfy88wkuda6.jpeg
  • Sbus12
    Options
    Steps
    8/8 15,576
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. What do you do when the weather gets rainy and yucky out?

Today, I got a few minutes of strength training in , 2 walks with Dinah in, and so far a bunch of meal prep done. Yep. Burning some calories, that way. Might not get a ton of steps in today BUT at least my meal preps are done or started for the next few days
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    3251 in steps
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    3251 in steps

@Armygirlarmyof1 I got your steps...not sure why you cross-posted in the Group Challenge...I deleted the posting from that chat thread. FYI
    Jessica
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - WOOT! GAS GAS GAS!!! Yes!!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Off topic - but my cats have transmogrified into FLEA BAGS. I'm allergic to fleas and they keep biting me. Appreciate any advice. Can drop it directly as a msg to me if you like. Thanks in advance - your bitten friend.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Off topic - but my cats have transmogrified into FLEA BAGS. I'm allergic to fleas and they keep biting me. Appreciate any advice. Can drop it directly as a msg to me if you like. Thanks in advance - your bitten friend.

If you're state side, try skinny so soft on your fur kids. It's by Avon. It works wonders. Use the original scent. Also consult your vet about it
This discussion has been closed.