WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,157 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy Your story took me back to the last time Brad and I went rafting in a tube and we both finished the experience saying "never again". We, like you, left sore, banged up, and there were honest moments we were fearful. I so feel for you and your friend and I'm so sorry it turned out that way. Glad you made it out without any serious injuries... scary for sure!

@wishfuljune When I know I won't have time to give my dog her proper walk after work I do the same (put her into her dog daycare for the day)! Totally get that strategy.

We are currently in the car driving west to Kamloops so it gives me a bit of time to catch up on here. Saturday Brad rides his bike from Vancouver to Whistler, with 2300 m of elevation! The one I did with him in July was just over 1000 m so I can appreciate what a feat it will be.

Speaking of the Rocky Mountains.. I'm in them now and it's just the most beautiful thing. Anyone who hasn't experienced it really should put it on their list!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    45zrbzvyb0go.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Sep Week 1 activity to date:
    Sep 3: 7350 steps
    Sep 4: 6087 steps
    Sep 5: 10998 steps
    Sep 6: 9103 steps
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    CW 242.8

Hi, I'm Kristi and I live near Spokane Washington in the US. I'm 41, married with 3 kids. We have 2 dogs and 4 guinea pigs who I adore! I will try to get in tomorrow with a longer update!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Seriously. How did it get to be Friday coming up? Here we go - the biggest update for the week. Everyone - if you're on this list, get your weigh-in done! :smiley:
    @healthygirlintransit
    @adrimango
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @wishfuljune
    @Kali225
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @Antonia2050
    @Pearl4686
    @leni1us
    and me!

I'll be heading back home gradually tomorrow, so may not check in until late. Just in case, here are the final reminders for the week - Saturday people!
    @IDebraK
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @wdalzell5401

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Lovely @micki48 ... I didn't even take your name off from before so you're all set! Glad to have your steps
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    CW: 221.6
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

PW 213.3
    CW 213

Happy to see a tiny loss. But I’ll be more happy when this food in transit exits. My body is resisting my new teaching schedule. Ugh!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    I finally got home late last evening and did not go online at all. Had a lovely birthday party with my sister @EvMakesChanges :smiley: There was very healthy salad. Then there was the most decadent maple ice cream pie. It was seriously amazing. The mega heatwave seems to be over also, so I'm heading for the barn to see how Jasper is doing. Catch you later!

Go Brad Go!!
This discussion has been closed.