Options

Replies

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 306
    CW: 299 (-7 lb loss) 😸

Yessss! I'm finally in a new century myself. Happy to be out of the 300's. Didn't think I'd make it this soon. Thanks for the support and inspiration that I have gotten from y'all.

Yessssss!!!!!!!! Way to do the dang thang!! 👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    PW: 319
    CW: 318

Nice work!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Today is my weigh in day but I don't have one to post for today.
    I had health problems flare up this week so I have pretty much been house bound and unable to do much.
    2 symptoms flared up Tuesday morning and a 3rd flared up Thursday night which was quite brutal.
    Last day I was able to be out and about doing "life as normal" was Monday.
    Things should turn the corner this coming week so I will weigh in next Saturday.

Hang in there my friend
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,948
    Swim: 3/3
    Mini Walk: 2/2

PW 173.6
    CW 172.2

I didn’t end up going to the pool as my daughter from Scotland called. With the time difference and her running a business it can be hard to connect. I didn’t really eat at the fair. I had a few pieces of the girls popcorn, a taste of their dill pickle cotton candy( 🤮) and split a pop with my husband as my blood sugars went low.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Is there a conversion for walking while pushing a walker? I was at the fair for 5 hours and it gave me less than 500 steps. Granted all those 5 hours weren’t walking but I estimate it was at least 2 hours of walking.

I just have walking at a normal pace which is 100 x time

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    The Sep Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Sep 17th. Please join us for a discussion on Emotional Eating. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10899580/sep-week-3-group-challenge-emotional-eating#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 170.8
    CW 170.9
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 716 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Great job @NachDeezy . Keep up the super work. Love the pants story.

Congratulations @KarlysFreedom . That is super weight loss.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 maybe fitbit didn't recognize the steps because you were holding onto walker. Stick fitbit in sock or wrap it to your leg with stretchy bandage tape. Same thing happens when you push shopping cart. No steps are recognized. Hope this helps.

@inshapeCK I hope you feel better soon 💕

I am off to bed. Enjoy your night.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    bamdazo wrote: »
    bamdazo on Fridays
    PW: 129.4
    CW: 129.8

Feeling a bit bloated and been eating too much since my birthday! Gonna try harder and get back to basics next week..

just found this elsewhere! @bamdazo come home!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    PW : 214.9
    CW : 214.8

STEPS:
    09/16:
    09/15: 4,224
    09/14: 18,159
    09/13: 6,614
    09/12: 6,804
    09/11: 10,691
    09/10: 3,590
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Hi Everyone..just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the hospital....I lost my balance earlier and fell...I have a very large black and blue bruise on my hip...xray shows no breaks in my ankle/leg but I did bend the rod in my ankle to my knee so 7th surgery is happening tonight....I should be home sometime tomorrow

Oh my gosh☹️ so glad you didn't break anything, at least. Reach out if you need anything 💜
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone..just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the hospital....I lost my balance earlier and fell...I have a very large black and blue bruise on my hip...xray shows no breaks in my ankle/leg but I did bend the rod in my ankle to my knee so 7th surgery is happening tonight....I should be home sometime tomorrow

Noooooo So sorry to hear this Megan. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx
  • KarlysFreedom
    KarlysFreedom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

WOW!! 😩 Sorry this happened. Hope you feel better soon and have a speedy recovery. 💐
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    PW: 306
    CW: 299 (-7 lb loss) 😸

Yessss! I'm finally in a new century myself. Happy to be out of the 300's. Didn't think I'd make it this soon. Thanks for the support and inspiration that I have gotten from y'all.

Fantastic loss! You are on your way to onderland.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    PW: 319
    CW: 318

Nice loss!
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Today is my weigh in day but I don't have one to post for today.
    I had health problems flare up this week so I have pretty much been house bound and unable to do much.
    2 symptoms flared up Tuesday morning and a 3rd flared up Thursday night which was quite brutal.
    Last day I was able to be out and about doing "life as normal" was Monday.
    Things should turn the corner this coming week so I will weigh in next Saturday.

Feel better!
    RoblinB wrote: »
    Sorry - one day I will remember to put everything in a single post, rather than three in a row!

@lindamtuck2018
    Dill pickle cotton candy? Really? Obviously I have not been to the fair in decades. I think I would make that face, too!!

PW 185.6
    CW 183.9
    :)

Was out of town with work for a couple of days. Made a point of getting my steps and, for the most part, made pretty good food choices. These things are not natural for me yet (if they ever will be - there definitely were cookies calling my name!), so it's one mini-NSV at a time!

Happy Saturdayl

Congrats on the loss! I have been on this particular weight loss journey for almost 4 years and it’s still not natural to me. I have to take it one day at a time.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    NSV - I was going through an old suitcase a few weeks ago and found an old pair of pants. I haven't gotten any new pants since I started losing weight because I didn't want to spend the money, but I had a goal weight coming up and my prize was a new pair of jeans. I tried to old pants on and they were pretty snug, but like 10 inches below the size I had been wearing. That was a cool feeling. I decided to order a pair 2 inches smaller even though the old pants didn't give much room for anything. The place I order from takes about 3 weeks before you receive them, so I figured this would be a nice goal. They came in today, and they are a little too big lol. Looking forward to the next time I can get new pants.

Onward and downward.

This is a great NSV. You are such an inspiration.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Great job @NachDeezy . Keep up the super work. Love the pants story.

Congratulations @KarlysFreedom . That is super weight loss.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 maybe fitbit didn't recognize the steps because you were holding onto walker. Stick fitbit in sock or wrap it to your leg with stretchy bandage tape. Same thing happens when you push shopping cart. No steps are recognized. Hope this helps.

@inshapeCK I hope you feel better soon 💕

I am off to bed. Enjoy your night.

I have an Apple Watch and I have never tried that. I researched it and it is about 67 steps per minute when pushing something. So that would add up to over 8000 steps extra on Friday. Back surgery can’t happen soon enough so I can ditch the walker.

Good luck with the surgery.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 5,433

Finally a week that I met my exercise goal and lost weight. Today I am resting. My legs are on fire and I can only assume it’s from all the walking on Friday. I am going to do one load of laundry, stretch my legs out and do my physio exercises. Nothing else. Can you say lazy.

Have a great Sunday!

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

9/10 9,974
    9/11 7,353
    9/12 5,801
    9/13 4,125
    9/14 4,590
    9/15 7,722
    9/16 7,055
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps: 5,433

Finally a week that I met my exercise goal and lost weight. Today I am resting. My legs are on fire and I can only assume it’s from all the walking on Friday. I am going to do one load of laundry, stretch my legs out and do my physio exercises. Nothing else. Can you say lazy.

Have a great Sunday!

I can't say lazy, but I can say we'll earned. Good job my friend.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tj1ubjod3bok.png
    24dmwnig6r7q.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    hrfp8v1l5udt.png

By Pounds
    64sd1ulc58rh.png

Individual Results