Shape Shifters Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. It was raining non stop the entire day yesterday, so no walk. I finished the second half of the wraps and I was disgustingly full for 6 whole hours. It wasn't nice. Looking at the scale this morning, I can for sure say it isn't worth the calories. Don't be alarmed if my calories the next few days are a bit low. I just want to make sure I get in a loss for Wednesday and after two days of massive overeating, I need to chill a bit. On a positive note, the hedgehogs found the food in the new house! Both bowls were empty when I checked. I may need to put in bigger bowls since it doesn't seem to be enough food. Of course I have no idea how many hedgehogs actually make use of it, but considering nothing was left, giving more is probably a good idea. Happy Friday everyone <3
    September 21 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 36m ~ 84 score
    • Steps: 15.131
    • Zone Minutes: 8
    • Calories: 2234
  • dauntlessdivya
    dauntlessdivya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 164. 6
    CW 164. 9
    Not my week :-(
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/21 9,678

Worked both jobs yesterday and got a walk in it finally wasn't raining
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,311 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 9/19: 19,285
    Wed 9/20: 12,653
    Thu 9/21: 11,252

Thanks to my extra steps on Tuesday, I'm caught up on my steps for the month!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Friday steps 5655.

Work again tomorrow as we're doing seasonal changeover from spring and summer to fall winter items. We got a lot done in 2 days but 1 more day should have us set.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo Very sorry for the loss of your family member. Loss is so hard, no matter the circumstance. I pray their memories will soon bring you happiness and not sadness when they come to your mind. Somehow I missed your posting. It's been a very busy week for me at work.

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl @Sbus12 @Cyncia85 I will be off and on this weekend because we have a Tropical Storm that could strengthen on Saturday to a hurricane. Not sure what my access will be so if I'm hit and miss, please forgive me. Last report, it's expected to be worse in Richmond area than in Virginia Beach/Chesapeake area, so that's good news. We shall see.

Just letting you know...

Jessica
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ganival
    friday

pw 180.4
    cw 179.5
  • Pupowl
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 No problem. Hopefully everything will be alright, stay safe!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. My day wasn't bad. I went for my morning walk again. It was very wet and muddy in the forest, but there was no sun which made me very happy. Temperature was good too. Tinus was being a sneak and he almost caught a little mouse in the garden. I have no idea how he even knew it was coming. He was sitting on a stone block along the fence and suddenly he pounced on something directly under him. I pulled him away right away, which was when I saw a stunned little mouse. After like a second he ran off loudly squeaking "I am alive! I am alive! I am alive!" Well, that was my interpretation anyway. :lol: That's another reason he is on leash, even in the garden. I never know what he will get up to next! My hedgehogs ate all the food under the basket again, so I doubled the amount. This morning I threw out some more dry food near their nest and the mom came out to eat right away. It is kinda crazy how much they can eat; I can totally relate... Happy Saturday everyone <3
    September 22 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 36m ~81 score
    • Steps: 21.140
    • Zone Minutes: 64
    • Calories: 1043
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 210
    CW 215
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW welcome back after a wonderful summer break! Thanks for sharing the article too!

@jessicakrall8 🤞🏻the storm will pass you with minimal issues!! Stay safe!

@Mulecanter the first one heading off—that’s big! Hope you he a great experience and adjusts quickly!

@frankwbrown great commitment to your monthly step count! Nice weight loss too!

6tb5lf2nxfdb.jpeg

• Pupowl
    Options
    We are missing several weigh ins for this week. Please check in asap!
    @dancingonstarz
    @kcpond
    @Angmarie28
    @pedal__power
    @cre804
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The rains have returned to the Pacific Northwest rain forest, yeah! I have vegetables simmering in the InstaPot making a bullion base for later today.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I enjoy reading everyone's posts!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey y'all...storm passed by and the only thing I've seen lots of are tree limbs down in my neighborhood and one big one in my yard, but other than that, I am unscathed! Thanks to those who sent me notes checking on me. The storm picked up speed and went west of my town, so Richmond, VA took the brunt for the state this time. I was able to make it to my appointment at Noon today to get my COVID Booster.

Getting ready to post a special MODS Challenge for the last 100 days of 2023. Watch for the link and I encourage you to participate! This is in addition to the regular Group Challenge, so yet another opportunity for a little boost in your fitness routine!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.