cormierannie
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW 131 pounds
    CW 131 pounds
  • KarlysFreedom
    KarlysFreedom Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I got up this morning and weighed like I always do and got a shock. To bad it didn't show when I weighed yesterday morning.

Scale said weight was 284.6 lbs (-6.8 lbs) loss. I didn't eat yesterday, because I was dealing with a migraine in the back of my head. This isn't lbs lost due to not eating, not in one day. This I believe is my body finally getting rid of excess fluid.

I got on the scale and then off the scale again. Once it shut off, I started over again each time. The scale said (talking scale) the same weight each time and this is a brand new scale.

The only thing I can think of is my body is finally starting to release more of the excess fluid it's been retaining. The spot on the back of my right leg, just above the knee, has been swollen so bad and it's starting to go down. I'm grateful my body is starting to release the fluid, that it's held onto for several months. Still have some more fluid that needs to come off, hopefully, in the next few days or weeks my body will release the last of the fluid. I think all the lbs I've lost over the last three days has mostly been from the fluid
    coming off. 😸

It has been very uncomfortable being so swollen. Yes, it's a lot to come off in such a short time. However, it's not true lbs coming off, it's just excess fluid. Which is not healthy to hold onto.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm so grateful for this group and the encouragement and motivation I've received since joining. Reading your comments and the feedback you give really helps me continue on this journey. Feels great not to be doing this all by myself anymore.

Karly, 😸💐

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    Was able to crank out a virtual 3k yesterday.. won't say it was easy, but it definitely went well. That 5k must've woken my legs up😅 looking forward to another next week.

I know we keep using the same words but it is the truth: amazing, inspiring, awesome, impressive and lots others that I can’t think of right now.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    rabbit hole/cottage/rabbit hole

weigh in: 209

The main thing is you are here. Let us know if you need any help get back on track.
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

PW: 142.6 pounds (2 weeks ago: Sept. 9th) (didn't weight in Sept. 16th due to health problems flaring up)
    CW: 141.9 pounds :) (Down 0.7 pounds) <3

Finally got back down to my weight from May 20th, which was 142.2 pounds and have moved on past that weight now. B)
    It's be a LONG time since I saw 141.9 pounds on the scale.
    Down 28.1 pounds from my highest weight in 2016.
    Need to lose 11.9 pounds to get to my goal weight.
    Pushing on!

NSWs for tonight:
    At a family member's place tonight with 6 other family members and they ordered take out.
    (1) They were going to order everyone the same thing but I didn't want what they were ordering and to me a restaurant meal isn't worth the calories and unhealthy ingredients if I don't enjoy it. I spoke up and I was able to order something closer to what I actually wanted.
    (2) I was getting too full so I stopped eating and took part of my dinner home.
    (3) Everyone but me had dessert. I knew I didn't need anything else as I was full. It was torture :s watching people eat something I really wanted but I didn't cave into temptation.

Congrats! Hitting those new lows is a great feeling. Great NSV. It is torture watching something everyone else is eating and you want. I hope you are on the mend. ❤️‍🩹

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 170.9
    CW 173

Rough week. Turned to food to cope. Ate all the things. Binge monster resurfaced with a vengeance. Not proud but also not surprised by the gain. Will try to be a little more mindful this week and keep the monster at bay. Have a great week team and keep crushing those goals!

I know that binge monster well. While I have somewhat tamed mine it is always lurking. What kind of things to you do when the monster starts making an appearance?
    I got up this morning and weighed like I always do and got a shock. To bad it didn't show when I weighed yesterday morning.

Scale said weight was 284.6 lbs (-6.8 lbs) loss. I didn't eat yesterday, because I was dealing with a migraine in the back of my head. This isn't lbs lost due to not eating, not in one day. This I believe is my body finally getting rid of excess fluid.

I got on the scale and then off the scale again. Once it shut off, I started over again each time. The scale said (talking scale) the same weight each time and this is a brand new scale.

The only thing I can think of is my body is finally starting to release more of the excess fluid it's been retaining. The spot on the back of my right leg, just above the knee, has been swollen so bad and it's starting to go down. I'm grateful my body is starting to release the fluid, that it's held onto for several months. Still have some more fluid that needs to come off, hopefully, in the next few days or weeks my body will release the last of the fluid. I think all the lbs I've lost over the last three days has mostly been from the fluid
    coming off. 😸

It has been very uncomfortable being so swollen. Yes, it's a lot to come off in such a short time. However, it's not true lbs coming off, it's just excess fluid. Which is not healthy to hold onto.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm so grateful for this group and the encouragement and motivation I've received since joining. Reading your comments and the feedback you give really helps me continue on this journey. Feels great not to be doing this all by myself anymore.

Karly, 😸💐

We are glad to have you here. Losing that fluid has to make you feel better.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,644
    Swim: ***
    Mini Walk: 3/4

I missed my exercise goal last week. I am not going to be too hard on myself. I am still having nausea and lower abdominal pain. My doctors appointment is tomorrow morning so hopefully she will be able to help. Yesterday, I tried to move more and I met my step goal. I am aiming for the same today. I might even attempt some mini walks.

Have a great day!

• RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps!
    9/17 7342
    9/18 7019
    9/19 7661
    9/20 7375
    9/21 7823
    9/22 5843
    9/23 7612

Thank you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,770 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    qey6p1gq2fb8.png

Here is my friendly Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need for September Week 3 ..Please have your steps in no later than Tuesday evening (September 26th) Thanks for your cooperation :)

@Mama530 9/23

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,075 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

9/17 5,581
    9/18 8,555 *Back on my treadmill each morning!
    9/19 8,975
    9/20 7,639
    9/21 7,396 (I should play this number in pick4 (see 9/20)
    9/22 7,910
    9/23 10,830
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

6cwqwbdbvz3j.png
    0dd5tkgtd1dq.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    tlyvy9ev03yp.png

By Pounds
    ism6l9jckc7p.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    bzq9zjyumyew.png
    b3rdoyvwjpsn.png

By Pounds
    hjkzydluj7k2.png

Team Winners
    w1gwuew7lo00.png
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

aactuallyaash
    9/17 - 3519
    9/23-2958

Thank you!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    It's the final week of September already! New members can now sign up for October - please feel free to share this link and invite anyone who might be interested. If you're already here on the team, you do not need to sign up again :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900150/registration-for-new-members-october-2023#latest
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good evening, @lindamtuck2018

Here are my weekly stats:

User: rwillems
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 279.2 lbs (Not my Usual Scale)
    CW: 280.0 lbs (Not my Usual Scale)

Still holding steady.

Rick
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Good Morning-

The rest of my steps for the week!
    9/22-5,189
    9/23-6,977

Next week my goal is to really step it up!!!!! I hope to double this week's steps. I need one good September week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,298
    Swim:
    Mini Walk:

No walks yesterday but on the plus side I met my step goal. Doctors appointment soon.

Have a great start to the week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    pw:248.4
    cw:242.6

Steps
    9/17-1,541
    9/18-12,592
    9/19-14,293
    9/20-12,710
    9/21-13,336
    9/22-13,676
    9/23-10,405
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »
    pw:248.4
    cw:242.6

Steps
    9/17-1,541
    9/18-12,592
    9/19-14,293
    9/20-12,710
    9/21-13,336
    9/22-13,676
    9/23-10,405

Way to go!!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Last week of the month yall- let's lock in and bring this thing home!!!!
This discussion has been closed.