10/1 6,866
    10/2 4,864
    10/3 8,552
    10/4 6,617
    10/5
    10/6
    10/7
    Question:

How did you come up with your username? Mine is boring, just my first name along with my last and the year I created my account.

I'm in IT and on most days, I'm a "ladyee"🙂
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I would like to join the step pledge with 7,000

You are already on the step challenge ..it just rolls over each month

okay thank you for the info I wasn't sure how it worked
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @Slimmersixties I would like to be at 225
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 713 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I started not to get my steps tonight. It was after 7:00pm and I was tired. I still had 5,000 steps. Hubby encouraged me to do one lap of our driveway. (500 steps). Once I got started, I thought one more lap until I finally finished. YAY!

My username is because I love learning from every moment in life from circumstances, people, thoughts, opportunities, etc.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I started not to get my steps tonight. It was after 7:00pm and I was tired. I still had 5,000 steps. Hubby encouraged me to do one lap of our driveway. (500 steps). Once I got started, I thought one more lap until I finally finished. YAY!

My username is because I love learning from every moment in life from circumstances, people, thoughts, opportunities, etc.

You are awesome. And love the name!
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Oct 6, 2023)
    PW: 240.1
    CW: 238.2

No exercise this week as I was just pulled into a new role at work with great visibility to Sr. Leadership at the company but along with that comes very long hours, high stress, and little sleep so hopefully once I get established, things will return to normal.
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    @jimboden3 Congratulations on your new position! Just remember to take little moments to destress. It is easy to neglect yourself while being busy, but you will perform better and be healthier with little ways to support your health.

PW: 186.6
    CW: 186.1
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This week definitely got away from me. I had some type of event every day after work, but I felt like I stay in control of my eating. I recently rejoined Hello Fresh to make sure I am actually eating at home and making meals instead of stopping on my way home. I'm hoping when I have enough confidence in the kitchen I can stop them and just make up my own creations. Right now it's been helpful to have something telling me what to do.

My goal today is to get some good steps in at this arts festival this evening and not spend too many calories on alcohol.

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week. I'm looking forward to a destressing weekend.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,915 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.0
    CW: 217.4😞

Husband brought home Mexican food. It was good.

Daily Goals
    - Eating only at Hunger Level 3 and staying below calorie target
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) :
    - Increased intensity while walking on treadmill
    - Limit alcohol calories

- THOUGHTS: New beginnings...

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

10/1 6,866
    10/2 4,864
    10/3 8,552
    10/4 6,617
    10/5 5,673
    10/6
    10/7
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 271 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Good Morning!! HAPPY FRI YAY!! It's been a long week but I lost a little bit! Going to keep at it.. Keep looking up friends!!

Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:166
    CW:162.3

jid6u0bj78do.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,490 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 485.6
    CW - 483.6

just need to knock off 3.6 more lbs to be at a total loss of 150.. friggin neat.

You are amazing. What are some of your NSV’s that you are noticing to go along with your scale victories?

This is impressive. It’s great your husband encouraged you.
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3

No exercise this week as I was just pulled into a new role at work with great visibility to Sr. Leadership at the company but along with that comes very long hours, high stress, and little sleep so hopefully once I get established, things will return to normal.

Congrats on both the loss and the new position.
    @jimboden3 Congratulations on your new position! Just remember to take little moments to destress. It is easy to neglect yourself while being busy, but you will perform better and be healthier with little ways to support your health.

Awesome loss!
    torih941 wrote: »
    This week definitely got away from me. I had some type of event every day after work, but I felt like I stay in control of my eating. I recently rejoined Hello Fresh to make sure I am actually eating at home and making meals instead of stopping on my way home. I'm hoping when I have enough confidence in the kitchen I can stop them and just make up my own creations. Right now it's been helpful to have something telling me what to do.

My goal today is to get some good steps in at this arts festival this evening and not spend too many calories on alcohol.

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week. I'm looking forward to a destressing weekend.

What kind of meals do they send you with your hello fresh? We had a previous teammate who did quite well with home meal delivery. She started doing it 5 days a week until she eventually tapered the frequency. How many days will you be doing?
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day

Husband brought home Mexican food. It was good.

Daily Goals
    - Eating only at Hunger Level 3 and staying below calorie target
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) :
    - Increased intensity while walking on treadmill
    - Limit alcohol calories

- THOUGHTS: New beginnings...

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

10/1 6,866
    10/2 4,864
    10/3 8,552
    10/4 6,617
    10/5 5,673
    10/6
    10/7

Take out/restaurant food gets me every time. I am sure you will see it come down over the next few days.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,490 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,562
    Exercise: 4/4
    Close rings: 5/28

I was 5 minutes shy of my 45 minutes yesterday. I am running on fumes this morning as I stayed up late with my granddaughter. I even forgot to get on the scales. I will weigh tomorrow morning. I did 15 minutes of mini walks this morning and would like to get another 15. No matter what, I will reach my step goal. I have my diabetic check this afternoon. Is it still a diabetic check if your numbers have been in the non diabetic range forever? 🤷‍♀️

It’s Friday and Thanksgiving weekend is here. Can you say pumpkin pie? 🥧

• RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »

I am hosting a birthday party for my mom on Thursday evening, which also means that I am cooking. Cleaning house + party food prep + family has a bunch of triggers for me. Hope to find a few minutes to do some proactive strategizing prior. Just putting this out here to the group is definitely part of that - ask me how I did on Friday!

So there were no disasters to push my buttons for an emotional eating response - a good thing! Admittedly, I ate more than I usually do, more than I should have (including some dumb calories!), and did not pass up the fantastic birthday cake my daughter made. However, I was able to keep my intake to a minimum earlier in the day, and both yesterday and the day before got my steps in, even though I sure didn't feel like it after everyone had left and I had finished cleaning up! However, the scale was not too unkind this morning, so all told, more success than failure. :) Now I just have to hold the fort until my family makes the rest of that birthday cake disappear...

@lindamtuck2018 Thanks for the "bathroom excuse"! Didn't have time to use it, but will definitely keep it in mind - with the holidays not that far away, now is a good time to sharpen some strategies!

• NachDeezy
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3

Hang in there my friend. Awesome work on the loss!
  • NachDeezy
    Options

woooo!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day

Next week is the one- lets do this!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Good Morning!! HAPPY FRI YAY!! It's been a long week but I lost a little bit! Going to keep at it.. Keep looking up friends!!

Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:166
    CW:162.3

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! Heck yeah buddy :)
This discussion has been closed.