Tue- 7605
    Wed - 8106
    Thur - 13283
    Fri - 11306
    Sat - 4500
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    The October Week 2 Group Challenge is ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Oct 8th. Please join us for the 7 Days 7 Minutes Challenge. Hope to see you in the chat thread!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10901066/october-week-2-group-challenge-7-days-7-minutes-challenge#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    PW 213.6
    CW 214

A small gain but waaaay better than an earlier weigh in — it was 216. Thank goodness things got moving. Busy week here. Meh for motivation, doing the right things.

Watching the Phillies. Check back later.
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW=78,3Kg
    CW=77,5Kg

Steps - 01-07
    Sunday - 1,527
    Monday - 5,466
    Tuesday - 2,850
    Wednesday - 1,630
    Thursday - 1,653
    Friday - 7,524
    Saturday - 9,065
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @YinxFed 8 miles! And that wonderful smile :smiley: Well done, jelly legs and all.

@zankash23 Hitting the 140s - nice!

Last call for this week - a few more weigh-ins to come in, and it'll be a wrap :smiley:
    @Pearl4686
    @leni1us
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @IDebraK

Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    I have not had the best week of eating and I am afraid to weigh in this week. My small gain after eating right all week went to my head and I thought, what's the point? I know, it could be water fluctuation, but my mind was not being rational. So here is to a perfect day today. I have pre-tracked and have a walk planned.
    That's the way to tell that head what's what! Enjoy your perfect day :heart:
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    PW: 132.6
    CW: 132.0

I changed my weigh-in day from Sunday to Saturday because I couldn't seem to get my stuff together to post on Sunday. *sigh* Here I am, another Saturday weigh-in on Sunday.

Work is going to slow down a bit. The heavy reset season is now over until February.
    Having a whole entire farm on top of all of that, I am whipped - wiped out daily. When I go to bed, I crash.

It's getting cooler here, so it's time to winterize chicken coops, get bedding thicker for the goats and the emu, and re-sand the duck coop for water drainage. We have a big cat hut on our front porch for the feral cats. We will be setting up the heaters and getting new bedding in there. We got the dogs prepped yesterday. They have their own room on our patio. We got their heater going, closed the windows, removed their fans, and doubled up their beds. The dogs have their cots in the summer. In winter, we put a dog pillow on the cot and top the pillow with orthopedic beds to give our seniors some added comfort. That seems like a lot of work, but I enjoy spending time with the farm animals, so it's all a labor of love.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

3hlzdgetxrw8.png
    hb374h8vg52f.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    qn6uxfq2rpxq.png

By Pounds
    f83o1zszo0bs.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    atcdpvo1l49q.png
    4wcn08fn45hx.png

By Pounds
    ztq22ihy4111.png

Team Winners
    y5qo33lnleqe.png
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    hi team, happy Sunday. had another lovely paddle today, one of my longest sessions this season - out for more than 2.5 hours, but not all active. I brought snacks and my book and just floated on one of the lakes while I read for a while. It was so peaceful. Tomorrow will be much of the same. Wish I could do this awesome activity all year!

@IDebraK that does sound like a lot of work but it also conjures a lot of cozy images for those animals! I'm so excited for colder weather.

@ashleycarole86 I love Adele, I bet the show was amazing! sorry your trip is tinged with some sadness but hopefully your mom enjoys her time. keep those steps up!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday 6/10
    CW 91.5
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun - 8122
    Mon 10,923
    Tues 15,144
    Wed 13,813
    Thurs 10,468
    Fri 11,467
    Sat 11,968
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    We had a busy week between kods activities, work, and helping ym Aunt get her house ready to sale. I ate a few too many carbs this weekend and no workouts. I will do better this week.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @YinxFed 8 miles! And that wonderful smile :smiley: Well done, jelly legs and all.

@zankash23 Hitting the 140s - nice!

Last call for this week - a few more weigh-ins to come in, and it'll be a wrap :smiley:
    @Pearl4686
    @leni1us
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @IDebraK

Thanks!

I'm so sorry @jugar and team. We got back in town last Thursday and I totally got turned around on what day was what. I just realized I missed my Friday weigh-in. Please don't drop me from the group.

I know it's too late to submit a weight this week but I will be back on track next Friday.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.