xwt43l6xnsek.png

By Pounds
    y0v28gthpt5u.png

Team Winners
    09umdcwdvdd0.png
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I did okay today. I stayed within my calories and got about 2/3 of my water in. Tomorrow, I'm focusing on water and exercise.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @jugar - I'm glad you made it home safely. Hopefully the meeting today goes well about the university position and that it becomes clear whether or not this is the right position for you and you for it.

@Kali225 - it sounds like you are already way ahead with your car purchase since you have a car picked out and a budget. The only advice I would have is stick to your budget and what you want. Don't compromise for less. Also, great movie picks!

@conleywoods - good luck with your move back to full time! It can be hard, so I hope the adjustment goes well for you.

@micki48 - we all end up in a lazy funk occasionally. Good job recognizing it for what it is. That's the first step to getting yourself out of it. Also, I hope your doctor appointments go well and you can get some answers for some of your pain!

@wishfuljune - I second what @eggfreak said - I would LOVE to come to your house this week. Your menu sounds AMAZING!!!

@cupcakecrusoe - That's a lot of time spent in a car! Glad you made it home safely.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    Reminders! I have been slacking.... you are all pretty danged good at posting weigh-ins even when I forget to remind you :smiley:

Due through Tuesday:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @strong_fit_ells
    @lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen

Thanks!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen sticking to no drinking on a busy weekend like that is a big win for sure!!

@micki48 LOVE those little mummy guys!

@jugar I am picturing you with a real Holmes-esque plaid cap on!

way too late for me to still be up. today's glute-focused workout was really hard, almost too hard; I was nearly ready to give up. I'm glad I didn't but it made me feel pretty out of shape/weak where the last 3 weeks of workouts have made me feel like I was getting into a groove. I'll shake it off tomorrow for arm day. absolutely exhausted. good night!
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've been sick again, I think I might be allergic to alcohol. On Sunday, our team played in London, so we had brunch for the 9.30am football game. I had 3 mimosas, and some french toast and bacon .
    Took a nap in the afternoon, then woke up and the heartburn hit, then about 1am, the vomiting. This happened last time I had more than 2 drinks in a row also. But it didn't happen when I spaced them out pretty far.

So I think I am going to have to just start drinking non-alcoholic beverages when the moment calls for a drink. I did call my dr and she put me on protonix for 2 weeks, because she thinks maybe the alcohol is causing severe inflammation/ acid reflux. But if it happens again, I have to go get an endoscopy. She is also curious about the fact that this doesn't happen till 10-12 hours after I have the drinks, but I'm not doing it again, so she will have to find a different test dummy.

Anyway food intake is good, although I have fallen off the food prep train, and I really need to start doing that again. So that is my plan for this weekend.

My back has been absolutely killing me lately, so I've been concentrating on building core muscles and doing my back PT exercises. It feels kinda like it did before I had the surgery on it, but it doesn't last, I can stretch it out pretty quickly, but if I don't , the nerve pain goes around my hips to my thighs, and thats just not good, so I have message into my spine surgeon to get xrays, just so I know what is going on back there, who knows maybe a screw came loose. LOL

@MaddawgMadsen Great job not drinking. It's a great crutch to get rid of. You stay busy, I wish I had your energy

@Micki48 - I swear we are twins, I am with you on just being in a lazy, excuse ridden funk, it's like every time I try something goes wrong, so why try. Hope you figure out your foot issues. Those cupcakes are adorable!

Okay, it's work time, people keep coming in my office wanting stuff, so I guess I should get to work. :smile:

Have a great day !

• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 189.9
    CW: 193.0
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    PW: 175.2
    CW: 175.0

It's small change, but it's green. @strong_fit_ells, I am a slow loser, too!

@ashleycarole86 - October, 16 - 6,288 steps

Today's CrossFit class kicked my butt! My legs, too! They feel like jello. We did 120 box steps ups with weight, 100 dumbbell snatches, and 40 box jump overs. But, I was able to finally get out of my head and jump on a box.

@jugar - Boo on the washing of the fitbit! I'm sorry you have to get a new one because that is no fun! But, congrats on the cool new hat and accepting the short-term investigator role. Your Holmes hat will fit you well.

@micki48 - those cupcakes are adorable! I'm glad you got to enjoy one, too!

@gidgitgoescrzy - Being sick again is not good. It sounds like you are on your way to figuring it out and fixing the problem, though. Same with the back issues. If it ends up being a loose screw, would they have to do surgery again? I hope not, but if it stops the back pain, then it seems like it would be worth it.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    PW: 208.4
    CW: 209.8

Not the best week over here. Time to step back up and track again!

@micki48 those cupcakes are so cute!

@Gidgitgoescrzy I hope they figure out what's going on! The only allergy I know that takes a while to show up (hours later) is from pork/red meat with alpha gal. You said you had bacon, do you eat that regularly?
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy Hope your back feels better soon. I know you went through so much before. Sorry to hear you were sick too.

I will be getting three X-rays later this week and have a foot appointment scheduled for 10/26. Foot was killing me today. 😒

Thanks for the likes on the cupcakes. Cute and pretty easy.

Today was fine. Calories a bit higher but still just under goal. All food logged. I still ate dessert. Such a habit. Ugh.

Hit my step goal. Still a bit behind on my πŸ’¦ intake.
This discussion has been closed.