Steps
    10/23 7,339
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had another pretty quiet day. I forgot to buy new wetfood for the hedgehogs, so I went to the store to grab that. The food is still gone every day, so they haven't started hibernating yet. It is pretty warm, so I am not surprised. I was also out of the postcard with the church from my village on it. I don't really like that postcard, but some people on postcrossing prefer touristy cards so it is nice to have. They also had beautiful new 3D Christmas cards at the giftshop. I will probably get those for my mom, dad and brother later. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    October 24 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 34m ~ 80 score
    • Steps: 18.089
    • Zone Minutes: 23
    • Calories: 1190
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 220.6
    CW: 220.2
    Only a very small loss this week which is totally my own doing. I had a horrible binge day on Thursday, so on Friday morning I was up to 223.5. I ate very low calories the past 5 days, but the weight was slow to come off; even going up on Monday. I didn't go for any long walks during that time either which probably didn't help. My monthly loss was 8.1 pounds so I am still pretty happy with that. I also can't really complain about one out of control food day compared to +/- 66 others that were great. It isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things and I am happy with any loss, even the tiny ones.
  • Pupowl
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Welcome to the group and thank you for the introduction! I hope you will find the Shape Shifters helpful on your weight loss journey. Good luck for November!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 160.8
    CW: 160.4
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/24 8,480
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @pupowl - what do hedgehogs eat?

I sent a postcard over your way but not sure who received it. It had Native Americans on it if it was to yourself. My family is part Osage / Cherokee tribe -- although the tribe I sent was local to where I live now and very different. Still though, I thought maybe someone in a different country might find it interesting.

Weather is clearing here and the air is crisp so I'm about to go ride my bike. I was rear ended today while at a stop light, it was a bump and did no damage, but my son was driving and had the foot on the brake. It pushed us a good foot or two. The car behind me was a newer Ford Mustang driven by some elderly folks, a powerful car, and I have a little Prius powered by an underfed squirrel. They seemed to find it shocking I could feel the bump. eye roll :s "We didn't hit you did we?" Naa' mate, we're just standing in the middle of traffic for nothing.

Anyway, they seemed sincere and okay and I could see no damage so I didn't even bother to be my usual salty self, I was like - meh' it's okay it didn't damage my car. But a few minutes later on the way to buy cat food, my heart started racing and then it would be quite irregular up and down the scales as it were with a few hiccups. I think the adrenaline may have caused it to act up. Maybe it was good to let me know there is an issue there, although I'm not sure I can do much about it except keep eating vegetarian / keep riding my bike and try and not stress out? Hmm

Hope your Wednesday is going okay - there are storms here and there across the globe this week so hope everyone is staying safe. :+1:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wednesday steps. 5044
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Hedgehogs eat bugs, snails, frogs, worms, sometimes berries and mushrooms. You can buy special food for hedgehogs, but that is pretty expensive. So I give them cat food because that is pretty similar to the hedgehog food, both dry and wet. I am glad the little bump didn't cause any damage! Having irregular heartbeat is horrible so I hope it was just a one time thing because of the stress. You sent a postcard through postcrossing? This is me! https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Florauna The chances are very small that we end up sending a card to eachother, but it would be funny.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Still Cold and snowy here, so not walking to work last couple of days.

Steps:
    Oct 23= 5174
    Oct 24= 7530
    Oct 25= 6231
This discussion has been closed.