WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Welcome @ashleykaykay93 ! We needed another Ashley on the team - we used to have 2 and lost one, so now we're back to normal :smiley: Please introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have. We look forward to getting to know you!

Two Ashley power!!!
    :D
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Username: Bowens1973
    PW: 224.6
    CW: 228.4
    Thankfully, work travel is over for a few months - my greatest weakness.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    bqrwusggcigd.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @Beohbebewhy6630 :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Beohbebewhy6630 ! It will be great to have you with us. Introduce yourself, and ask any questions, and you'll be all ready to roll for a great November :smiley:
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW: 149.2
    CW: 149

Sun- 11354
    Mon: 14710
    Tue- 14658
    Wed - 6962
    Thur - 13556
    Fri - 4912
    Sat - 3380
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @jugar thanks for that. As a former teacher, I feel privileged to have earned a 10/10 :wink:
    I always remember your words, way back, when I first joined mfp- GET ONE PERFECT DAY. Well, i'm pleased to report 2 perfect days so far. I know they won't all be perfect but I'm trying to get out of my rut and into a more positive space. So far so good...
    I will also try to post more regularly, hopefully giving myself some accountability and motivation in the process..
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW=79,1Kg
    CW=80,1Kg

@ashleycarole86, Hi....my foot is injured so I won't be able to walk much, but I'll get back to hiking next year.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @micki48 I have 1 pair of hokas which I have been using a lot. I usually prefer brooks, but the hokas are pretty comfortable as well.

Welcome to the new members!

I have definitely had a bad few days eating 😫 time to pull it together and plan a perfect day.
  • jugar
    Options
    So glad to hear about people jumping back onto the wagon, the track, the whatever you want to call it with that one perfect day.

It breaks the fear, the weird momentum that bad days accumulate really fast. One perfect day - and then build!
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    PW: 131.4
    CW: 133

I have no guilt with the small gain.
    I had a colonoscopy and ate like a death row inmate afterward. The week-long prep was brutal, and I was starving. The incredibly bland diet left me with only white rice and mushrooms to eat. I typically don't eat white rice, but with my food choices, which were very limited, that's all I could eat. Then there was the two days of chicken broth.

I didn't weigh last week because of the prep. I didn't feel like it was fair as I knew it would be a false loss.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Sorry!

178.2 CW!
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.