October mini squat challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Rest day. Spent some time with Ron. Two of my sisters came over to spend time with mom. I made a pan of lasagna and we had a pajama party. Good fun and way too many carbs even though I only ate a small square. Back at it today.

It will be a busy week. Our Vegas trip is this Thursday and will be back on Sunday. Can’t wait for the 2 concerts. Then my trip with Ron to Jamaica is on Friday. Will unpack to then repack. Should be interesting. My sisters and nieces will take care of mom. It’s hard for me to leave her but I really need this time with my girlfriends and then my time with Ron. So happy my oldest sister is home. I know she will make sure mom is okay.

Take care my friends. I will post and get in a few workouts. The resort has free Wi-Fi. It’s huge so a lot of walking.

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    KAR1959 wrote: »
    It will be a busy week. Our Vegas trip is this Thursday and will be back on Sunday. Can’t wait for the 2 concerts. Then my trip with Ron to Jamaica is on Friday. Will unpack to then repack. Should be interesting. My sisters and nieces will take care of mom. It’s hard for me to leave her but I really need this time with my girlfriends and then my time with Ron. So happy my oldest sister is home. I know she will make sure mom is okay.

Kathy

Kathy, It warms my heart so much to see you getting so much out of life. Much love to you and your Mom. Hugs to Ron. <3

Paula

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Nothing this weekend. Way to busy.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    I am now doing ten less strenuous TRX squats per kitchen trip. The nice thing about being so out of shape, is how easy it is to get a workout.

Paula