Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - DECEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Deleted comment.

I see your deleted comment and I raise you two deleted comments.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    The December Week 3 Group Challenge is open and active. Please join us for a Targeted Exercise Week. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905182/december-week-3-group-challenge-targeted-exercise-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    HI TEAM!!! We have some team news, I'm going to Co-Captain with @trooworld so we'll need a new team motivator to cheer everyone on. It's not much different from commenting plus it's great to help stay on track as you check in every day and are less likely to fall off the wagon. I'm looking forward to seeing who steps forward! Chris and I have been discussing ideas for the team next year and we'd love a third person to brainstorm with so think about it and feel free to ask us any questions. I need @Jugar to accept my FR so I can send her a message then we should be good and @broncobuddee can step down though I really hope he'll hang out here as a member when that happens.

You got it! Great news to have some plans for January - it is such an important time to dig in and find ways to keep things fresh. Many thanks to @broncobuddee for his wonderful contribution to F2F and to the Slimpossibles over the years. Hats off!
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    PW 157.6
    CW: 158.6

Oops. I think I missed last week. I was off schedule because of traveling the week before.

@megnolia82 I have raised a son who has Celiac disease. I’d be happy to chat over private messages.

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday
    SW 175
    PW 172.5
    CW 171.6
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check-in....

@Katmary71 - I did most of my Christmas shopping. I have just a few more small things I want to buy. I think I received some pretty good deals too. Then went home and wrapped most of it. I was short a couple of boxes.

@865jessica, @digger61, @megnolia82, @Bethanis0825, @19Shmoo69, and @txcritter69 great job on the weight loss. You're doing great!

@trooworld - Thank you. The winery, looks beautiful. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I have healthy skin too. I've never been one to wear a lot of makeup. The masks are just for the fun of it, I guess. I like to use different body lotions too.

Thank you @broncobuddee for your contribution to the group. Sometimes we don't realize how much you captain's, co-captain's, motivators, and ect... put into it. We appreciate you!

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

9nqjkuozkjq6.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    hio753f2y05s.png

By Pounds
    zk5udchp524o.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    zw1acubz0d7w.png
    man5req4fpaa.png

By Pounds
    vy191aji2rrm.png

Team Winners
    zh65eyz83dy2.png
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    Dec.3 222.4
    Dec.10: 221.6
    Dec.17: 221.8
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I think you are all doing awesome!
    I pray you all have a super duper Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    @megnolia82 I have this vision of you putting your pointy and middle finger toward your eyes then at the scale and back like IT's ON punk! Get it!

@trooworld Thank you, I look forward to co-captaining with you! I'm glad dog training went well, I'm still hoping those two become best buds! How fun to pick up dogs to take to the winery, that would be great to do plus it's wonderful for the pups too. Huli Huli chicken sounds awesome. Wow such a beautiful spot to hang out petting dogs and horses and drinking wine, sounds like heaven!

@Jugar Thank you for all your help, I appreciate it!

@broncobuddee We really appreciate all your input and hope you'll stick around with us. Thank you for all you've done, I wish you the best with your health.

@Veta2018 Nice you can take a deep breath and relax with most the shopping done!

@865Jessica @Veta2018 @bethanie0825 Great job team winners, you had an awesome week!

@19shmoo69 Thank you, you're doing pretty awesome yourself!

Hi everyone! Just got back from a neighborhood cookie exchange party, it was a lot of fun. It was newer neighbors (the one who walks with me and called every day after my surgery asking if I needed help) who threw it and a lot of the neighborhood came out. I didn't think of how many cookies I'd end up with just focused on what I was making and I got a lot of them. We had a house cancel and I offered to put together some for the mailman as he's an awesome one, he'll be surprised at all the goodies in my mailbox tomorrow for him from all of us. I'm feeling yucky from eating bad, I'm looking forward to being back in routine soon. I got in a good workout earlier but with the rain and standing at the party I'm skipping walking for the night. Have a great Monday!
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am caught up on 46 posts I missed. Yikes! 😳

@badnoodle Sorry to read this about your father. Many well wishes and prayers for your family.

I see so much has been happening with everyone. I enjoy reading about how everyone is keeping busy. May we all manage these next couple weeks and the scales lean in our favor. 😂😩

I’m just busy with my family and keeping up. I’m still on the struggle bus but holding on to the wheels.
    My scale batteries died and haven’t been replaced all week. Tomorrow should be an interesting weigh in.

Have a beautiful day 💐
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee - thank you so much for all you've done for the Slims. I appreciate you! Hope the medical stuff gets sorted OK.

@katmary71- thanks for stepping up, you'll make a super captain!

@trooworld - what beautiful scenery to go with your wine and a dog to boot. Sounds like a really nice day! Thank you for all you do for our team as a captain!

@badnoodle- I'm so so sorry to hear that. Will be thinking of you.

Had a really nice, fancy lunch with my coworkers on Friday- did not make good choices, but did not bring the leftovers home, so at least the bad choices were not repeated at home. I'm still on the struggle bus with Amber- doing really well some days and others are just a fail. Have to figure out how to get off.

Lisa
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    Congrats to our team winners, @865jessica @Veta2018 and @bethanie0825 way to go, ladies!

@txcritter69 Congrats on the loss!

@Veta2018 It was beautiful, very peaceful and quiet. I did enjoy myself, thanks! Oh that's good you do it for the fun, I do too. :) I used to wear makeup all the time but now, I can't be bothered lol. Do you also wear perfumes? I do. I like to smell good lol.

@19shmoo69 Thank you, kind friend! You as well!

@Katmary71 And I you! They are definitely better than before lol. Yes, these dogs sometimes don't get out much because there are so many dogs in the rescue, so it's good to get them out when you can. It was a really nice weekend! :D That's good you got a lot of cookies. When we did the exchange at work, some people came that didn't bring cookies so we didn't end up with as many cookies as I had thought we would. That's nice to remember the mailman. The rain is coming here, too, later this week. Stay dry and safe!

@badnoodle I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. HUGS.

@AmbersWay Wow, way to go! That's a lot of reading! Yeah this time of year is hard, we just have to keep charging forward as best as we can.

@Cornanda It was wonderful! Awwww, thank you! I appreciate that. I'm glad you had a nice lunch and way to go, not bringing leftovers home! It's this time of year, hang in there for dear life! :D

Hi all. This will be quick as I have little time and not much to say lol. I hope you are hanging in there, just do your best. I've got work today, the weekend flew by. All my Christmas gifts have been purchased. I'm set for the holidays!

DEC STEP CHALLENGE FOR YESTERDAY: 3,184 out of 6,000 steps per day

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 145.8
    CW: 148.8

+3

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    It was a totally off track week! A birthday supper and a birthday brunch here, lots of Christmas cooking and preparing for Christmas Day. If I could stop taste testing everything, I would do so well 🤣. Back on track today, heading to the gym shortly, pre-tracked already for the day :-).
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 - Thank you. You're awesome. Right here with us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
    @Katmary71 - Thank you, new co-captain! You'll be awesome!
    @badnoodle - Big hugs...I hope your dad gets well soon. I'll say a prayer for your family.
    @AmbersWay - I know what you mean. If you miss a couple days, you come back to many new posts. I hope when you get the scale batteries replaced you have a surprising weight loss. Sometimes we don't realize how good were doing, when we don't weigh in all the time.
    @Cornanda - Keep your focus on those good days. You've got this! 💪
    @trooworld - Yes, my favorite purfume is Eternity. I also use body sprays sometimes.(Japenese cherry blossom) Love scented candles,(baked apple pie) bubble baths,(eucalyptus) shower steamers, and all that pampering stuff.
    @laurelfit57 - Hold out just a couple more weeks and the holiday eating will be over. We can do it!

Wow, I was really surprised to see my name with @865jessica and @bethanie0825. Congratulations! Everyone has been doing great. I need to lose 3 more pounds this month to reach my goal. I've been slacking on my exercise alot lately. Now, it's time to put it to it for the next 2 weeks.

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
This discussion has been closed.