Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »
    LAST CALL!
    All weigh-ins for this week must be in by 10 hours from now. Don't forget!

@coraliesara9089
    @leni1us
    @Pearl4686

Thanks!

I'm going to have to sit out January and February. I can't seem to get it together and post my weight in a timely manner. Alot is going on medically right now with my 96 year old dad AND my husband. I would like to still be part of the team but I'll plan to come back in March. I will still jump on
    when I can. Sorry team.

No problem! Life happens and you'll be back when you can. Hugs to you :heart:
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @Kali225 are the orthotic inserts meant to be put into the sneakers too? Or are the sneakers supportive on their own (the description talks about roomy for inserts - why I ask). Thanks for any info.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 You're spot on about the challenge this week - having a partner is a great way to make us get out there and hold up our end.

You already reminded yourself about tomorrow's weigh-in, so I don't need to do that!

We have one remaining weigh-in from today, and it comes with a question:
    @cleaneater80 do you want to stick with Mondays? Let me know if you'd like to change days.

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    @StayFITTer
    Hey, you bet - it's steps + minutes of intentional exercise. I convert those exercise minutes into step equivalents for you.
    Use your best estimate if you feel your activity was fully captured by your watch. For example, no need to count walks as those are steps and no additional conversion is given for that. But, for most other activities, there will be a supplement added for those minutes.
    This is a self-guided challenge, and some people only ever give me steps, and that's okay too. But, if you're doing a lot of other exercises that don't count as steps on your watch, get those minutes in!
    Also, if you have a target per day, let me know, and I'll track how many days a week you hit it. I target 10K so whether I step 10K or step 5K and bike 5K equivalent, I make it!

@strong_fit_ells
    No problem at all, see you in week 2 :) Thanks for the heads up
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    @strong_fit_ells you are justified in your feelings. Friends are encouraging. Or they should be anyway.

Long day. Work ran late. My scales said I lost 3 pounds since yesterday. They have lost their gears. Night
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    @strong_fit_ells - Sometimes relationships and friendships run their course, especially if your goals no longer align, and that’s 100% okay. You’re not a horrible person for feeling the way you do about your coworker leaving.

@jugar - I love your analogy! It’s very true. Now with PCOS, my calorie deficit has changed slightly since before when I was on the pill. My dietitian and I are still modifying and tweaking to find the right goal for me. What worked for me 7 years ago to lose 35lbs in one year may not work for me again.

Well, yesterday I did not get my workout in. It’s okay though, I feel motivated this morning to do some movement, so after breakfast, I will do a strength workout. I am working from home today because we have a contractor coming by, and it’s another very busy day of meetings for me, but at least no commute to worry about.
This discussion has been closed.