Tuesday 3,467
    Wednesday 3,231
    Thursday 7,456
    Friday 12,255
    Saturday 12,529
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Here is a Decluttering thread that just got revived for those who are looking for accountability, inspiration or encouragement for letting go of things ( or people or thinking etc) 🤷🏾‍♀️

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10620293/let-it-go-decluttering-simplifying-your-life-of-people-places-or-things-success-stories#
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 663 Member
    edited January 22
    Options
    @jugar
    You’ve had a busy week. A lot going on in your world between work and family health challenges. Your faithfulness and how you show up is very commendable and inspiring. Thanks for all that you do to help make this community great.

@zumbaforever I hope the Decluttering link serves you well and glad you found it interesting. I’m going to keep musing there. I’ve bookmarked it so I don’t miss a beat.

And thank you for your encouragement regarding walking. I plan to stay vigilant and thanks for the reminder to have fun!!! 🙏🏾.

• cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @jugar @EvMakesChanges - thoughts are with you and your families, and your dad.

@YinxFed - Sounds like a big decision you had to make - Proud of you making such a change knowing it's the best for you. Nice loss too.

@MaddawgMadsen - wow over a month and you'd be moving. So exciting and thanks for sharing.

PW 162.2
    CW 164.8

Not the direction I want but I also had 2 nights with some larger meals and snacking. I found myself poking into the pantry in the evening and snacking too much. This is the first time in a while I've done it and know it leads to a restless sleep and lethargy the next day. Lesson learned to keep that habit out of my routine. Activity wise I've been doing great getting my workouts in and walking the dog everyday.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Evening all.

First and foremost, thinking of you @jugar and @EvMakesChanges as you are with your Dad. I know there's been a lot going on with him and you've been a great source of support and comfort I'm sure.

@MaddawgMadsen My Friday night was divine.. I'm not always the best with pure downtime but I had a long bath, an extra workout and just did things that were nice (and healthy!) for me.

I worked from home today so I got to squeeze in a short workout before the workday started. It's cold and blustery out and I haven't felt like walking but my steps are low so I may hop back on the bike or do some other form of exercise tonight instead. We shall see! Brad is out at a work event so I'm not sure when he'll get home and I know by the time he gets home he won't be joining me!

I have meals out for lunch tomorrow and supper Wednesday so I'm trying to make great decisions outside those planned events.

@MaddawgMadsen I like that I genuinely care about other people. I feel good when I act in consideration of others while also prioritizing myself.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen I watched sky med, it's on paramount plus and it takes place in northern Manitoba (Canada). It's basically a flight ems with drama show.

I feel like I am also a caring person as well. I love helping others.
This discussion has been closed.