WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.6
    CW: 162.2

Hate posting a gain for the team but not really concerned about the number. Last week was crazy - onsite with clients 3 days then had to work evenings as well, no exercise and no logging. But I'm back from my beach reset and set up for success this week. 9 weeks until my conference.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    sorry ashley, here are steps if I'm not too late
    1/7, 9705
    1/8, 8093
    1/9, 5257
    1/10, 7984
    1/11, 6851
    1/12, 5134
    1/13, 14081
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    @adrimango your beachy getaway sounds so lovely! I am not a big beach person in the summer but there is something about the ocean in the off season that is absolutely captivating.

@ashleycarole86 I see that new pro pic!! so cute

Got snow here, too. It was actually so lovely to see it in the morning, but by early afternoon it turned to sleeting rain, and by the time I left the office, all the sidewalks were dangerously icy. Hope things have been salted or melted by tomorrow morning!

I am halfway through the 30 day yoga journey w/Adriene on youtube, and loving it. Had to stay a bit late at work and I am quite tired now. going to try harder to get to sleep at a reasonable hour this week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Wednesday is coming :smiley:
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy

Thanks!
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen oh my god! What a beautiful house! 😍 Good luck and all my fingers and toes are crossed for you 😍 Can I please come and live with you? 🤣🤭
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    @strong_fit_ells love the indoor biking setup! I wanted to walk after work tonight but it was so bitterly cold outside, I ended up doing the treadmill in our small building gym (I am NOT a fan of treadmills), but we gotta get it done somehow!

I am getting into PJs at a reasonable hour! with a big bowl of strawberries as my evening snack.

hope all are staying warm, lots of wintery weather swirling about
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,188 Member
    Options
    @Kali225 Thanks <3 Me and my sweet girl on our boat.. can you tell I'm dreaming of getting back to nice weather?? LOL it's very wintery and swirly here for sure!

@MaddawgMadsen Gorgeous house! Congrats - what an exciting time for you.

@strong_fit_ells Hey that's great! You're going to be tearing up that step board even more than you already do!

Another LONG day. More shoveling required. Going to just barely hit 10K but I'm calling it a day. Went to buy my new cleats for my new soccer season starting tomorrow. My old ones were so worn out I lost my big toenail last season (oh the horror!! never in my life has anything like that happened)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Phew! What a day - I did manage to get in a half hour of snowshoeing before leaving home, but since I got to Montreal it has been super busy. I think I'm ready for tomorrow now! My brain hurts...

Thursday people! You're up:

@ashleycarole86
    @bowens1973
    @lindamartin27
    @eggfreak

Thanks! I hope I get a minute to get in here tomorrow and record things - if I'm among the missing, don't worry! I'll get back to normal soon :smiley:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 sorry. Thought I already had messed that up.

Sunday 1/7- Only did 4,280
    Monday 1/8- 3,456. Still coughing a lot
    Tuesday 1/9- 7,692.
    Wednesday 1/10- 5,452
    Thursday 1/11- 10,253. Walking with FitOn
    Friday 1/12- 5,623
    Saturday 1/13 11,643. Walked indoors at our mall.

Will keep a better log this week. Finally getting rid of my cough. The movie was The Bee Keeper. Loads of action. To much violence and cursing for kiddos.

Today I was sore from upper body workout yesterday so used my treadmill.

This discussion has been closed.