Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,081 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and we are supposed to have a morning meeting and go over things for the week. I hope we do. I miss our huddles. Tomorrow I will be having Credit card training. That is going to help me work in pitching the credit card better. I mean it can only help right. I hope it does. I need help pitching the credit card. I struggle with that one.

@imustloseit1 - So glad you got everything cleaned and in the correct spot. I imagine you will find something to do with your extra time. Definitely take some time off to relax. I am sure your cats loved all the boxes to jump into. That was nice of hubby to help you out.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I did get my walk in. I am pretty happy about that. I am feeling pretty good. Today is strength training. I am supposed to do that twice a week according to my weight loss doctor. It does make sense on the food. I can get what I want just only eat half of it.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.—Omar Khayyam
    I AM: I find new ways to improve the quality of my life.
    Action for Happiness: Make time to have a friendly chat with a neighbor.
    Happy National Chocolate Fondue Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not something you run after. It comes from within you.—Unknown
    Day 35 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.04 miles yesterday.
    Day 35 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 36 with my hydration drink before going to make my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ Sports Shaker for the first time today.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain another option is to ask if you are old enough, and you may not yet be if they have senior portions. Often they are the items on the kids menu. Or ask if they have smaller sizes off menu and a reduced price.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,452 Member
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a cool day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I did my strength training workout in the morning. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • imustloseit1
    imustloseit1 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well, my day off might be tomorrow, as it is Monday and that means hubby's laundry day, and this morning we are invited down to BIL and SIL for coffee, to visit with the other SIL who is coming to the area, and then back home to finish the 1st load of laundry, fix hubby dinner, and at 2 off to the grocery/drug store to get goceries and to pick up a prescript, and to get my 2nd shingle shot, and then home to get another load of laundry done this afternoon, then it was time to fix supper, and still have to fold hubby's towels and put them away. And that was just hubby's laundry, tomorrow I will do the rest. Women's work is never done, so I think a day off is not feesable. lol . And tonight that darn shingle shot has me in agony, this shot is really painful and I always have the shot in my bad arm as it pain me everyday anyway so a little more pain won't be notice, but this sshot has fooled me, so I am hoping tomorrow will be better. Well I better get at them towel, and then a few minutes of ME TIME before bed
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and it is going to be a great day. Today I believe I have credit card training. I am hoping that it will actually help with some things. I mean it is hard to get a credit card when you cannot even get a membership. Plus we have to have a approved credit card. So not even an application. We have to get someone approved. So I am hoping that I get one or 2 of those soon.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I am not old enough. I am only 44 and to get the senior discount you have to be 65 now. It is crazy.
    @cormierannie - I hope you have a great day.
    @imustloseit1 - You did a lot. So sorry your shingles shot has you in so much pain. I do hope it is better today.

Well I hope you all have a great Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.—Oscar Wilde
    I AM: I am strong, confident, and motivated.
    Action for Happiness: Get back in touch with an old friend you’ve not seen for a while.
    Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.—Lionel Messi
    Day 36 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.52 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting into the gym for a great workout before heading to Wal-Mart for groceries.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,486 Member
    Options
    Just a quick stop by to say hi. Feeling a little better, still get tired. Hugs all, I am thinking about you and wishing you well. Hugs
  • imustloseit1
    Options
    Just a short note to say that the arm from the shingle shot yesterday is much better today. Just a little soar if I bumped it, but otherwise it is okay. I did take the day off, FINALLY, and then this afternoon hubby was all gunghoo to get started on putting a wood ceiling in our bedroom. Oh, no, I haven't recovered fron the last project and he is ready to start another big project. But he has promised that all I have to do is hold a board on one end while he nails the other end. Sounds easy, right, well we will see. We did this in the little hallway going upstairs, and it really looks great. You see we have that blasted Popcorn ceiling,and it is so dated. I know I will love this also when we get done. And I know it wont be as hard on us, as he it only going for one or 2 boards a day, as his back wont take all that working above his head. So here it the next project. Linda
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and it is going to be a good day. I know it is. Yesterday was a great day. I am not sure why, but I am pretty sure I got 2 credit card apps, with 1 approved that I know of and I got 2 memberships yesterday. That is pretty interesting. I am hoping things will follow suite today and I will get more memberships and more credit cards. I think I am just going to ask everyone.

@imustloseit1 - Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like a great idea to get the ceiling done. Sounds like you will enjoy it. It is nice that he only wants to do a couple of boards a day. That will be a nice slow pace for a new project.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.—Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
    I AM: I am onto better things.
    Action for Happiness: Show an active interest by asking questions when talking to others.
    Happy National Send a Card to a Friend Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Day 37 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.88 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6 today so getting my at home workout in after breakfast.
  • imustloseit1
    Options
    How iseveryone this evening, I sure hope you are all getting some ME TIME. My Me Time was taking a nice long bubble bath with Epsom Salt, and a good book, and just remember S3 called and I told him I would call him back so I had better do that. We did get the first boards up in the bed room, and now the rest will go a little faster. But still just going to put one running board up a day, that will be just enough. All I really do is take a board and hold the the new board up there and he puts a couple nails in and then I am done, till the next one. So I really haven't done to much today. But I still am tired. Linda
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, WOOHOO Tabatha!! CONGRATS!! That's great!! I'd ask them all!! If you do not you do not know!
    @Imustloseit1, HI LInda, sometimes we just need a good old recovery time!! I am sure the ceiling will look AWESOME!! As I glance up, YUP that HORRID popcorn crap!! If I do not look UP I do not notice it. So I just do not look up!! But, I remember when it was so popular and how badly I liked it.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and it is going to be a good day. I am working on getting memberships today. Yesterday was a travel sales day. I sold a travel package to a couple and they are so happy about it. They did use their AAA credit card so I could not try and sell them one. Otherwise I would have tried. It is something I think is a good idea to get that money back.

@imustloseit1 - Nice on the me time. I am hoping that the conversation with S3 was a good one. It does not sound like a lot of work, but it really is a lot. So enjoy your rest.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is exactly what I am going to do. I was able ready to send out a search party for you. I hope everything is alright.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Happiness is the longing for repetition.—Milan Kundera
    I AM: I nourish my mind with positive thoughts.
    Action for Happiness: Share what you’re feeling with someone you really trust.
    Happy National Opera Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.—Pele
    Day 38 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.56 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-noon today then plan on getting into the gym for Active Recovery cardio and Treadmill Sprints for Core Challenge:HIIT.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,486 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day I really felt better, just a little coughing. The weatherman says snow on Sunday, hard to believe.
    @imustloseit1 glad your feeling better and me days are nice. Love bubble baths.

Have a good rest of the evening. Hugs all

Today's affirmation
    I say YES to the longings of my own heart. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • macrat12
    Options
    Evening Airport Friends, I've been thing of this phrase for a while it's a lyric from a song from Smokey and the Bandit. We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there. Were going to do what they say can't be done.
  • imustloseit1
    Options
    @macrat12 I love Smokey and the Bandit, that was when they actually made good movies.

We did get the next set of board across the bedroom and couldn't go any furth as he has togo over and get some more boards. So it was a slow day here, I don't feel like a did anything, and it is pretty true. But whene I do work it is full bore ahead so I can take a doy off once in awhile. So no excitement here today. Linda
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain , GREAT JOB!! WOOHOO!! You are DOING THIS!!! LOL yeah I was so busy and not enough energy to go around. I'll hopefully in the next 4 or 5 weeks have the parathryoid surgery after that it'll take me 6 months to start to feel the majority of where I'll recover and by a year (maybe before that though) to be at the top of my game. I am so over being tired and having the body of an 85 year old when I am 20 years younger!
    @Kurtize, we are being "told snow" on Tuesday, I'll believe it when I see it! SO HAPPY you are feeling better H also. Two of my friends have it now, at the moment I am not hanging around them!! One of them lives alone so we went and got her stuff. they SPOIL ME ROTTEN it's nice to do it back!!
    @Imustloveit1 sounds good though to see you are both making progress and it's not so much in a day you are both exhausted. SURE when we were young it was ZIP/ZAP and DONE!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday. That is all I got today. It is Friday.

@Kurtize - Wow snow. So glad you are feeling better. I know we will be getting a second winter. Happens every year.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I get that feeling old. I wish I felt younger. I am over feeling beat up and down all the time. It is so exhausting faking happy all the time.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha