FANTASTIC JOB EVERYONE :):):):):)
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw: 187
    Cw: 186

Happy to be losing my mega December gain! Half of it gone!

Nice work my friend 🫶🏽
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft

PW: 321
    CW: 317
    Haven't posted until now because I've been sick all week. :/
    Welcome to the new team members. This is a really supportive group, as you have likely noticed. :) I'm Andi, am 52 and married with 3 young adult children. I teach high school in Ohio. I am working on rebuilding my stamina and lowering my weight.

I work in a preschool in Ohio. I am a school secretary. We have had a lot of sick teachers and Paras this week. You are right, this group is very supportive.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,967 Member
    Options
    2/7
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 432.1
    CW - 429.6

It's official.. I have lost 200 lbs. Since April, I have basically stopped giving an entire adult human a piggyback ride around my house. That's crazy.

Appreciate yall so much for inspiring me and being here for me. Let's keep crushin it!!

Much love yall <3

Awesome!! YOU got this for sure. Congratulations!!!!!!

bmlysim0ec2v.jpg
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,967 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 215.8
    CW: 217.0 :(

Motto: 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!

Recap: So apparently I am supposed to be hitting all of my targets with this program, not just calories and proteins which is all I've heard until today (feedback from my slight gain). Surprise...too many carbs they says (not surprised, I know what carbs does to my body but i thought I was following the rules. Oh well....Calories 1800 (which I rarely do) protein 150g (lately been very good), carbs 100 (usually high) and fats 80(hit or miss), So next week, I will target all 4 and see where that puts me. Calories have now been reduced to 1650, which I'm totally good with. I told them 1800 was too high to begin with....ok, I'm done! Have a good weekend everyone... Go Chiefs!

- THOUGHTS: The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate
    2/4 4,382 - None
    2/5 8,152 - 20 minutes
    2/6 8,526 - 30 minutes
    2/7 7,486 - 20 minutes
    2/8 5,512 - 30 minutes
    2/9
    2/10

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 223.6 (12/29/2023)
    Ending January - 215.8 (7.8)
    2/2 215.8
    2/9 217
    2/16
    2/23
    3/1
    Total
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Linda, yes he has lost some too, about 20 pounds. Hope it's ok, I'm weighing in early - packed the scale and can't get to it until we get home. Weighed in this morning before we left:

PW: 160.6
    CW: 159.8
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    liketoyak
    weigh in day Friday
    pw-293.3
    cw-291.9
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Man, I have missed some really great successes this week! Congratulations to many of you on those fantastic losses! You are amazing!

My mom had a relatively minor stroke on Sunday night. Then we had freezing rain and I slid down all seven of my front steps on one hip. Needless to say, I have lovely purple tattoo about the size of my hand. (But @Megan_smartiepants1970, this is NOTHING compared to your suffering! :( ) Thankful that I didn't break anything. There are videos of people literally figure-skating in the street! It is crazy. But equally problematic, I am pretty much limited to walking inside as it has remained below freezing!!! Totally cramping my style - so antsy to get back out there! I guess that is a good thing to learn about myself. The world really no longer feels right without my steps! And I am thankful that my mom is recovering.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Linda, yes he has lost some too, about 20 pounds. Hope it's ok, I'm weighing in early - packed the scale and can't get to it until we get home. Weighed in this morning before we left:

Nice work!!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Man, I have missed some really great successes this week! Congratulations to many of you on those fantastic losses! You are amazing!

My mom had a relatively minor stroke on Sunday night. Then we had freezing rain and I slid down all seven of my front steps on one hip. Needless to say, I have lovely purple tattoo about the size of my hand. (But @Megan_smartiepants1970, this is NOTHING compared to your suffering! :( ) Thankful that I didn't break anything. There are videos of people literally figure-skating in the street! It is crazy. But equally problematic, I am pretty much limited to walking inside as it has remained below freezing!!! Totally cramping my style - so antsy to get back out there! I guess that is a good thing to learn about myself. The world really no longer feels right without my steps! And I am thankful that my mom is recovering.

Hey, sorry to hear about your mum, hope she recovers quickly. Lucky you didn't do more damage to yourself falling!! Completely get what you mean about steps or lack of them! We are on day 2 off a huge storm in Spain.. its so windy it's unbelievable but i still managed 5000 steps yesterday, although i nearly got blown away!
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    Downsizers from 4 feb

I started with a bang then lost the list and the momentum. Life happened.
    Food has been a nightmare because I stress eat candy and boy have I eaten candy.
    Saturday 10th I try again to plan my meals for the whole of next week

Here’s a summary of my week one challenge
    Week 1 group challenge
    Self love
    Day 1. Sunday
    What do you think about you

I’m worth working on healthy options for.
    I should be proud of what I have achieved outside of food and intentional exercise this last week persevering with my decorating project while still putting myself first and getting out for a good walk first

Task
    Get outside and connect

I’m going to get out and connect later today after I get up around 7 and do some tidy up jobs by walking to and from church .

Day 2 Monday
    What are you feeling right now
    Missed Monday
    Task
    Do one thing that makes you feel good

Day 3 Tuesday
    5 things you are grateful for
    I’m alive
    I’m well
    I feel fine
    The traffic was good for the hospital run
    Anne is cleared for her infusion tomorrow

Task
    Commit an act of kindness
    I didn’t insist we did other shopping after hospital. I wanted to

Day 4 Wednesday
    What are you having a hard time accepting
    That Anne is so tired all the time and doesn’t want to do anything
    Task
    Look in the mirror and say I love you
    Did it and laughed.

Day 5 Thursday
    Write yourself a love letter
    Didn’t feel too loving today
    Task
    3 minute meditation

Day 6 Friday
    Talk yourself through a struggle
    The fiddly bits of decorating are driving me crazy.
    The radiator tops didn’t want to go back on. And the curtain poles well!
    So I sat myself down with a cup of coffee and asked myself what dad would have done.
    Go to the shed, find a hammer and some filler and use as necessary.
    Just waiting for the filler to set so 8 can hang the curtains tomorrow
    Task
    Support others
    Did a pharmacy run to get alternative sickness medicine for Anne

Day 7 Saturday
    How can you create a space for self love
    I must sit down and consider what the possibilities are and how we can arrange our week to cover hospital visits, housework tasks in my house and Anne’s while taking in the 80 mile distance that separates them. I’m her driver now she’s had to give up driving

Task make a declaration on social media
    Posting the above to the team

Step challenge
    4th 9138
    5th Downsizers from 4 feb

I started with a bang then lost the list and the momentum. Life happened.
    Food has been a nightmare because I stress eat candy and boy have I eaten candy.
    Saturday 10th I try again to plan my meals for the whole of next week

Here’s a summary of my week one challenge
    Week 1 group challenge
    Self love
    Day 1. Sunday
    What do you think about you

I’m worth working on healthy options for.
    I should be proud of what I have achieved outside of food and intentional exercise this last week persevering with my decorating project while still putting myself first and getting out for a good walk first

Task
    Get outside and connect

I’m going to get out and connect later today after I get up around 7 and do some tidy up jobs by walking to and from church .

Day 2 Monday
    What are you feeling right now
    Missed Monday
    Task
    Do one thing that makes you feel good

Day 3 Tuesday
    5 things you are grateful for
    I’m alive
    I’m well
    I feel fine
    The traffic was good for the hospital run
    Anne is cleared for her infusion tomorrow

Task
    Commit an act of kindness
    I didn’t insist we did other shopping after hospital. I wanted to

Day 4 Wednesday
    What are you having a hard time accepting
    That Anne is so tired all the time and doesn’t want to do anything
    Task
    Look in the mirror and say I love you
    Did it and laughed.

Day 5 Thursday
    Write yourself a love letter
    Didn’t feel too loving today
    Task
    3 minute meditation

Day 6 Friday
    Talk yourself through a struggle
    The fiddly bits of decorating are driving me crazy.
    The radiator tops didn’t want to go back on. And the curtain poles well!
    So I sat myself down with a cup of coffee and asked myself what dad would have done.
    Go to the shed, find a hammer and some filler and use as necessary.
    Just waiting for the filler to set so 8 can hang the curtains tomorrow
    Task
    Support others
    Did a pharmacy run to get alternative sickness medicine for Anne

Day 7 Saturday
    How can you create a space for self love
    I must sit down and consider what the possibilities are and how we can arrange our week to cover hospital visits, housework tasks in my house and Anne’s while taking in the 80 mile distance that separates them. I’m her driver now she’s had to give up driving

Task make a declaration on social media
    Posting the above to the team

Step challenge @Megan_smartiepants1970
    4th 9158
    5th. 15656
    6th. 6802
    7th. 11949
    8th. 11747
    9th.
    10th
  • prodigal6766
    prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Saturday Weigh-in

PW: 262.2 lbs
    CW: 262.4 lbs
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    PW 179.2
    CW 179.6
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Feb 9, 2024)
    PW: 240.9
    CW: 241.3

Sorry for the delay - it was a hectic Friday at work and then straight to 'Senior Night' at our son's varsity basketball game (he scored 12 points) which was great to have the grandparents and a few cousins there for the team win. We're off to Columbus, OH to celebrate our other sons 21st birthday. Basically take him out to dinner along with our two daughters and son in law. After that we'll buy a few rounds for him and his friends and then let them have their fun without the 'old folks.' I'm really glad we get to spend these kind of moments together with family as Susan I will be empty nesters in about 6 months after raising 4 kids so it will be a big change for us.

Oh yeah - so I'm up 0.4 lbs this week. No worries - I got this! Sure I'll be having a few extra calories tonight but since we'll be in Columbus on Sunday, that means no all day 'grazing' at a super bowl party.
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, this is Megan's daughter. Wanted to let everyone know that she has been admitted to the hospital. Her leg swelled up like a balloon.She will be having another emergency surgery.Please keep her in your thoughts.thank you Alyssa

Thank you Alyssa! Megan, you are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
  • rainyrae
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 432.1
    CW - 429.6

It's official.. I have lost 200 lbs. Since April, I have basically stopped giving an entire adult human a piggyback ride around my house. That's crazy.

Appreciate yall so much for inspiring me and being here for me. Let's keep crushin it!!

Much love yall <3

Amazing and so inspirational!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In

PW: 232.6
    CW: 234.6 - Weight loss isn't always linear and as long as I stay consistent, I'll see the results I'm looking for on the scale. I've been seeing the difference in my body and definitely have more muscle and strength along with lost inches. I won't let this number get me down. I'm disappointed but will push through mentally because in the past, this "setback" would cause me to spiral, but I'm only feeling resolve.

Step Goal: 6,000
    2/4 - 6,217
    2/5 - 8,190
    2/6 - 6,103
    2/7 - 9,660
    2/8 - 8,965
    2/9 -
    2/10 -

Great attitude. We all need to remember this and look at our NSV’s also.
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw: 187
    Cw: 186

Happy to be losing my mega December gain! Half of it gone!

Nice loss! It will be gone before you know it.
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in day -Fridays
    PW: 252.4
    CW 252.4

Did you get out of hospital? How was the surgery?

• rainyrae
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

So I debated asking for a pas on weighing in this week because I had a moment last night and had spaghetti, garlic bread and wings for dinner when I normally do not eat any starchy carbs after my lunch. Well, it shows this this morning. Yesterday I had weighed and I was at 194.3 and I thought “yay!”…until this morning. Oh well here I is my Saturday weigh stats…

PW 195.7
    CW 195.2

Ya, I know…still a loss and yes, I am happy for that! It’s just that if I would have kept it in check, it would have been better. Ok, no more beating myself up. It’s over and done with. On to the next week! 😁💪
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

That’s great you guys are on the road to a healthy life together. Welcome to a new decade. Have a safe trip home!

liketoyak wrote: »
    liketoyak
    weigh in day Friday
    pw-293.3
    cw-291.9

Congrats on your loss!
    RoblinB wrote: »

I hope your Mom recovers quickly. You are so lucky you didn’t get injured more. My cousin fell down the patio steps when bringing out recycling. The doctors said her injuries were equivalent to falling off a roof. She had quite a few surgeries and it took about 3 years before she got back to work. She still walks with a cane. I hope your bruises goes away quickly and be careful on the ice. That is crazy that people could skate on the streets. I hope you didn’t have power outages.
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Feb 9, 2024)
    PW: 240.9
    CW: 241.3

Sorry for the delay - it was a hectic Friday at work and then straight to 'Senior Night' at our son's varsity basketball game (he scored 12 points) which was great to have the grandparents and a few cousins there for the team win. We're off to Columbus, OH to celebrate our other sons 21st birthday. Basically take him out to dinner along with our two daughters and son in law. After that we'll buy a few rounds for him and his friends and then let them have their fun without the 'old folks.' I'm really glad we get to spend these kind of moments together with family as Susan I will be empty nesters in about 6 months after raising 4 kids so it will be a big change for us.

Oh yeah - so I'm up 0.4 lbs this week. No worries - I got this! Sure I'll be having a few extra calories tonight but since we'll be in Columbus on Sunday, that means no all day 'grazing' at a super bowl party.

I guess 21 in the states is a 19th celebration in Canada. My granddaughter is already planning hers for December. Happy 21st to your son.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 6,056
    Rings: ✔️
    Exercise:3/5
    Badge: 7/20

Ended up doing walks yesterday. Push them a bit longer. I really like doing the walks. Off grocery shopping. I am wishing I had ordered them about now.

Have a super Saturday!

This discussion has been closed.