Sun 4/02 11149 steps
    Mon 5/02 9610 steps
    Tue6/02 8460 steps
    Wed 7/02 11336 steps
    Thu 8/02 14672 steps
    Fri 9/02 4392 steps
    Sat 10/02 20979 steps

Total steps: 80598 steps

It has mostly been a good week, my parents arrived on Friday and will stay with us for the week, so more big meals and I am on holidays (not moving as much) but I will try to keep and track and go for walks to hopefully make up for the extra calories eaten. Wish me luck 😊
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lx5a2lvdemsf.jpeg

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-1,434
    Mon-6,830
    Tues-0
    Wed-8,690
    Thurs-10,876
    Fri-11,930
    Sat-7,249

Forgot my watch on Tues
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 232.8
    CW (Current Weight): 230.6

Yay! Most nights I wasn't under my calories, but I did my best to count them so I feel like for now I'll still have a loss even if I count them and go a little over my budget because it's better thancnot countining and likely going several hundred to sometimes even a thousand over! Which is what I probably do when I don't count them!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

kpukitqbemo1.png
    yw25hlbfubkt.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    2e5mqxp4rtr0.png

By Pounds
    h5hub7guj5dm.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    4rumtw6dkzuv.png

By Pounds
    pz981lefgnxl.png
    6xqdgpjoepa1.png

Team Winners
    0gz3keurzc2q.png
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 232.8
    CW (Current Weight): 230.6

Yay! Most nights I wasn't under my calories, but I did my best to count them so I feel like for now I'll still have a loss even if I count them and go a little over my budget because it's better thancnot countining and likely going several hundred to sometimes even a thousand over! Which is what I probably do when I don't count them!
    You’re doing awesome @CassieGetsFit2013!! Keep up the GREAT EFFORT!!
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    ovmaz8ze737x.jpeg
  • sydditt
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 That’s so awesome!! Keep tracking!
  • sydditt
    Options
    I highly recommend looking into mobility training. It's less yoga-esque flexibility work, incorporates some yoga moves, but doesn't have a flow focus to it.

Here's a good place to start:
    https://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/a40059106/mobility-exercises/

Highly recommend keeping everything slow, and focus on your form. Doing these in front of a mirror would be useful.

Thank you! That’s exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for!

• Losingweekly
    Losingweekly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Losingweekly
    Weigh in Day is Sunday

Starting Wt: 171.4
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 170.0
    Wt. Loss this week: .4
  • daria0919
    Options
    Losingweekly
    Weigh in Day is Sunday

Starting Wt: 171.4
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 170.0
    Wt. Loss this week: .4
    Any loss (or even maintaining) is a PLUS! Way to go @Losingweekly!
  • MPJDVM
    MPJDVM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 168.4
    Current weight: 167.4
    Wt loss this week: 1.0lb
    Highest weight: 171.4
    Goal weight: 120

Had a few days of less-than-ideal eating...but increasing my *awareness* of what I'm doing. Logging keeps me accountable.

Hopefully next week will show a little more budge in my buldge. ;)

- Melissa
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday - Feb 12
    Previous - 217.2
    Current - 217.8

Steps
    Sunday Feb 4th - 6849 - in case you didn't have them.

M - 3264
    T - 3318
    W - 3510
    T - 3414
    F - 4894
    S - 3127
    S - 3132

Total - 24659 steps
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    So I've been doing pretty well about eating within my calories during the week, but this past weekend absolutely proved how much difference a day or two of "bad" eating can make. The resulting bloat resulted in a nearly 7 lb difference on the scale between Friday morning and Monday morning, which was so dramatic that the app associated with my scale double checked that I was logged into the correct account.

Did I consume over 24,000 extra calories over the course of a few days? Absolutely not. This was bloat, through and through. Bloat from drinking alcohol, from eating salt and sugar, from muscle recovery... It already started to disappear, which I greatly appreciate. Even knowing where it came from, seeing a 2lb drop in a day was satisfying.
  • sydditt
    Options
    Hope you recover quickly! I had the same thing going on Monday. I think my body must be a little more used to bad behavior on the weekends, though, because I only gained 2. 😭

I’m trying so hard to be good this week. We’re going out of town to a tournament this weekend so I won’t get my normal exercise, and I’ll likely be eating and drinking things I can’t track precisely. Same next weekend.

Had a NSV, though. I was feeling pretty bad about my diet last night after the 2 lb gain, and I went into my closet and decided to try on a couple of (smaller) things to either make myself feel worse or try to motivate myself. (I’m not sure which! 😂) The clothes FIT! I ended up trying on every single dress, skirt, and pants that I own last night. A ton of spring clothes that I haven’t worn in a few years fit, but there were some summer dresses from 6-7 years ago that didn’t. I guess it’s good motivation to keep going.

I haven’t lost more than a couple pounds this month, but I took a bunch of measurements 4.5 weeks ago. This morning I took my measurements again, and I’ve lost a 1/2” on my hips and 1.5” on my waist!! Now, I just need to keep it off.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Working on steps post for last week and I am missing @Losingweekly and @daria0919 . Are you planning to participate this month?

Also, last chance for any of our newbies or longer term members to step into the challenge this week!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 261.0
    CW: 259.5

Now that Mardi Gras is over I am back on track. Have a good day all.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    weight in moved from Monday to Wednesday.
    PW: 212.2 (I think)
    CW: 209.1

That virus last week was a doozy! By Friday, I was finally feeling well enough to get a walk in. Now I feel a little overwhelmed for feeling behind on work around the house and not keeping up with my kids' school work. So, I guess that means that I should focus more on walking and working out to help with mental stress.
  • daria0919
    Options
    Cannot remember if I submitted my steps Sunday.
    gg2ax82ig04i.jpeg
    2o956ysongbv.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.