@jugar

PW: 220.2
    CW: 220.5

:(
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Beautiful People!!

Well, I gained, but it was .3 so I’m considering it a win considering my lack of accountability this week and TOM.

Hubby and I have already been to the gym today and I’m 65% of step goal already. 🎉 Now is Coffee ☕️ Time. We are doing taxes 🤮 today then lunch with dad ❤️.

What is on the agenda for you today? Whatever it is be the rockstar that you are!!

❤️🦋

mcog00dtq816.jpeg
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Went to body pump this morning and now eating breakfast. I'm having a good week and looking forward to a green number on tuesday 😄

@ChelleChelle1031 I may be the only one who looks forward to taxes to get $$ back! We use the free version of turbotax and it's super easy! We did our taxes last weekend and they time it to see how long it takes...21 minutes! I know some people may have extra stuff than we do though.

Now to figure out what I'm doing the rest of this weekend. It will be sunny but it's chilly today with a breeze that makes it even cooler. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Went to body pump this morning and now eating breakfast. I'm having a good week and looking forward to a green number on tuesday 😄

@ChelleChelle1031 I may be the only one who looks forward to taxes to get $$ back! We use the free version of turbotax and it's super easy! We did our taxes last weekend and they time it to see how long it takes...21 minutes! I know some people may have extra stuff than we do though.

Now to figure out what I'm doing the rest of this weekend. It will be sunny but it's chilly today with a breeze that makes it even cooler. Have a great weekend everyone!

@lauren_989

We typically owe, however hoping for a refund this year as we paid in extra estimated taxes. But we won’t know today… showed for our appointment today and the girl that has done our taxes for 10 years and confirmed with me less than a month ago, decided she was not going to work Saturdays anymore. Apparently her assistant missed rescheduling us. Irritated to say the least, as we arraigned other plans around this appt.

May have to give TurboTax a try next year.

Vent over!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

PW=78,3Kg
    CW=78,7Kg
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    February Week 1 Steps - 446,034 across 7 participants (team daily average of ~9100 steps)
    Top steppers for week 1
    @StayFITTer - 117,152 steps
    @ChelleChelle1031 - 78,639 steps
    @MaddawgMadsen - 72,542 steps
    Week 1 consistency awards
    7 of 7 days meeting goal
    @StayFITTer and @ChelleChelle1031
    5 of 7 days meeting goal
    @micki48

Good job on week 1. Week 2 stats will be due soon, let's see who has laddered up their week!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    Had a lot of chat to catch up as life got away from me the past few days. I have been busy morning to night most days and there isn't a lot of spare time. Yesterday was Brad's birthday so after a long work day we had a nice night out. Tonight we go out with friends to celebrate. I can feel the warm sun on my back and I've moved only 500 steps so far today so we are going to take our sweet angel of a dog out for a nice long walk here shortly. It's a long weekend here in Alberta so I'll enjoy the one extra day off work to recharge a bit.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Here's your link for the February Week 3 Group Challenge. Please join us for the Add, Subtract and Multiply Challenge. It is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Feb 18th.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10909791/february-week-3-group-challenge-add-subtract-and-multiply-challenge#latest

Jessica
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 143

Sun- 6255
    Mon: 9401
    Tue- 10107
    Wed - 5053
    Thur - 8430
    Fri - 3886
    Sat - 8000
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Hi waistaways!

CW: 182.4 im on the struggle bus. 😭 I'm getting it together.
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So sorry I'm late again 🫣 it is becoming a habit 😢
    We got our new beautiful puppy and I promise I'll update soon.

@jugar Liselyn

CW 238.8lbs 😬
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 5,668
    Monday: 7,264 + 60 min body pump class
    Tuesday: 12,494 + 28 mins @ 4.7mph
    Wednesday: 4,897 + 60 min body pump class
    Thursday: 7,254 + 28 mins @ 5.3mph
    Friday: 3,463
    Saturday: 7,232 + 60 min body pump class

@micki48 I am sorry to hear the troubles with your job. That is rediculous there aren't pay grades based on years experience.

@strong_fit_ells I can't wait to see pics of your new puppy! Hopefully (s)he won't keep you up all night!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    LAST CALL! Final weigh-ins due for this week:

@EvMakesChanges
    @wishfuljune

and FIRST call for a new week! Due Sunday:
    @YinxFed
    @Zumbaforever

Thanks!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    2/15:
    PW: 195.8
    CW: 197.6

Sorry, meant to post this on Friday!

My husband and I went out to dinner to celebrate Valentine’s Day, so I am not surprised that this is high. It is also TOM for me which usually leads to some water retention for me.

I’ve also been weighing myself again every day, and my average weight from last week to this week is down by 1 lb overall. I will continue to monitor those trends and adjust my caloric needs.

A better week in terms of exercise, even with working late most days. I’ve already pre-planned my workouts for this upcoming week with two themed spin classes, two circuit training classes, and two yoga classes. I did sign up for one of the circuit classes to be at 6:15am in the morning which means I’ll have to be out the door by 5:50, but that should be feasible. I’ll just make sure to bring my coffee with me on the drive over to finish before the class.
This discussion has been closed.