WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @ChelleChelle1031

Great timing to start up with us for February. On Sunday, post your steps and minutes of exercise for each day the week prior (Sunday to Saturday) and I'll count you in!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    PW=78,3Kg
    CW=78,3Kg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    The February Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Feb 11th, running through Saturday, Feb. 17th. Please join us for Fifteen for Fitness. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10909403/february-week-2-group-challenge-fifteen-for-fitness#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Good evening waistaways!

CW: 182.2 :(
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    LAST CALL!

@kerdil08 I hope you're going to see this - we have missed you this week! Please weigh in and say hi!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Step and exercise stats for the last 7 days:

Friday 9th - 2427 / HR12W 4.0 Day 15 - Leg Strength workout

Thanks - just need the minutes on the 9th (have estimated 40 for now!)

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    @ChelleChelle1031 that is awesome!!! what an improvement already! You're on track to walk almost 4 million steps in 2024. keep it up!

@ashleycarole86 I hear you on the sedentary-ness. Snowboarding on the weekends is great but now that my yoga challenge is done for January, I am committing to a new weekly routine for the rest of Feb and probably March, too. Strength on Mondays & Thursdays. Dance cardio with my girls on Tuesdays. Walks on Wednesdays and Fridays (unless traveling friday). Snowboard Saturdays if applicable. Yoga/stretch or walk on Sunday. I've been spending too much time in my armchair lately, and I don't want to completely lose the muscle I built in my fall workout challenge. Plus the spring challenge will probably kick off by the end of March so I want to swing back into that schedule without it being a shock to the system.

I have about 2.5hrs until some friends arrive for the Super Bowl. I have a LOT of cooking to get done before that (both for the game and for my week), plus a yoga video, plus a shower, my hair is an absolute mess. ready, set, GO!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of go go go in here. I have been doing sit sit sit sit write write write write all day again. But it will be done soon! The final version has to be gone on Wednesday, so Tuesday is the limit for me to put anything else in there. I think I can get just about finished tomorrow morning.

My stepmother will be seriously disappointed that I am not watching the super bowl. She got me into watching football when I was down there to help out with my father, and I even saw the Chiefs play a couple of times! I started to kinda understand a little bit of the game. And I remember some of their names! But I'm not watching - I will actually catch up on the highlights tomorrow or sometime, which I never have done in the past. I hope all of you who are into the game have a fun time with it! I'm rooting for Pacheco! Without even looking!

Now it is time for nag nag nag!

Weigh-ins due through Monday:
    @Zumbaforever
    @kerdil08
    @CarolAnnM2
    @strong_fit_ells
    @StayFITTer
    @adrimango
    @cleaneater80

Go Team Go!
This discussion has been closed.