❣️🙏My Team, My Friend, My Family, Our thoughts are with You!🙏❣️

Options
12346»

Replies

• Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 I am sad for your loss. May you and your family find comfort and strength, may He wrap His loving arms around you all.
  • debszoo74
    debszoo74 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 - I’m so very sorry for the loss of your dear Uncle. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,801 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 May your family find comfort and peace as you mourn your uncle.
    z3dwcp3s8rj1.jpg
  • dbeau57
    dbeau57 Posts: 1,563 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad to hear that your uncle has passed away, Ceri! I'm close to all of my family too, so I know how much you're hurting. May God grant you peace.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,703 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your family
  • dilberta
    dilberta Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1, I am so sorry for the loss of your uncle and your son's MIL. I understand the stress this can cause along with the grief. I am thinking and praying for you and your family.

@pmbach1, Both Chemo & radiation can cause such terrible side effects on the way to making you well. I am glad the doctors know how to help you get through this.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
    Options
    @everyone! Thank you so much for every thought and prayer sent for my family at this time. I was sick so could not go to the funeral. It was pouring rain but hundreds showed up at the cemetary. Mom went with her other Sister but they stayed in the car. There was so much traffic they couldn't get close and they were 40 minutes before the service. It was full military.

Regarding my son's Mother-In-Law, She is still with us and doing well. They are still dressing the open head wound and waiting to replace the skull piece. She had a mini-stroke but no damage from that. My Dear Daughter-in-law needs prayer for strength and support in caring for her mother. They are a large family but the Mother is very shy and modest so has a fear of anyone else caring for her.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,346 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 - Thanks for the updates. I'm so sorry you've not been well on top of everything else and hope you are feeling better now. Continued prayers.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,124 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1, Many Hugs Ceri, I am so sorry you aren't well. We hold you so special in our hearts and prayers. Your Uncle was very loved for sure, as you are also.

Its amazing what they do with anuerysms and how many recover hopefully to a life they can enjoy again. This of course is our wish for her and your DS and family. HUGS!
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    @dilberta thank you so very much I am getting really good care! @Ceriusly1 so very sorry for your loss you have been in my prayers!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    8g7ij7g6eizp.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Pmbach1 how are you doing? Been thinking of you.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,067 Member
    Options
    One of our Fit Force leaders manniecat - Bonnie - has been very ill and went to the hospital on Saturday night. A CT scan found a mass in her abdomen so she was referred to an oncologist whom she saw yesterday. She has a lot of fluid in her abdomen which has been making her fell nauseous. A procedure to drain the fluid will be scheduled in the next few days. For now she is trying to keep herself comfortable and her family is helping out. Bonnie lost her husband to brain cancer a few years ago (6-7 I think) so this is a very difficult situation for her as well as her family to be facing.
    Please pray for strength for Bonnie and her family as well has wisdom in determining treatment options going forward. Bonnie, like many of us, is a SP transplant and was a member of the Rowdy Rebel team there.
    Thanks!
    Sue, Captain Fit Force team.
  • DID_60LBS_BY60
    DID_60LBS_BY60 Posts: 3,526 Member
    Options
    @Retired_Sue
    Sue I'm so sorry to hear about Bonnie! We were on SP and the Rowdy Rebel Team together! Positive energy, thoughts, and prayers for Bonnie and her family! 🙏🏼🤗💞Thank you for keeping us posted.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Five down one to go. Last one was bumped because blood counts were to low. If all goes well the last one is March 15th. Whooo hooo almost there.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Retired_Sue, please know our hearts are with Bonnie and also Fit Force. When one member huts, we ALL hurt.
    @Pmbach1, OH COOL you are almost at the end of it!! YEAH YEAH!! I hope they can get your blood levels back up. Here's hoping it's all you'll need. How are you coping?
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,067 Member
    Options
    @DID_60LBS_BY60 @Dianedoessmiles1 - Thanks Diane (two birds with one stone!) 😁 Bonnie will appreciate your prayers and support.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Meh, probably anyone that knows me would say I am coping very well. But I am tired. I will really be glad to be done with it! Thank you for asking that.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @pmbach1 Oh no doubt about that! It'll be a fantastic time to hear all is well so follow you up and hope you won't need any treatments. Here's hoping! TY for staying with us as you take care of yourself through a very difficult time!