Weigh Ins - Week commencing Mon 4th March

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
edited March 11 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• raenright
    raenright Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 4
    Options
    Hi, I'll go first for this week! I've had a good week, stuck to my plan every single day 🥳

SW: 12st10
    GW: 10st 7
    LW: 12st6
    TW: 12st3
    Difference: -3lbs

Some of the loss is water weight. I tend to fluctuate and then plateau a lot but it's heading in the right direction 🥳🥳🥳
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    LW: 173 lbs
    TW:  170.4 lbs
    Difference: ⬇️ 2.6 lbs
    Have a nice week everyone.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,175 Member
    Options
    raenright wrote: »
    I've had a good week, stuck to my plan every single day 🥳
    Happy Monday to you too. That all sounds great, with results too.
  • shawnstevennelson1988
    shawnstevennelson1988 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW-280
    GW-180
    LW-267.4
    TW-265.1

First 2 weeks back on this app, and I've already almost lost 10 pounds. Thank you to @chris_in_cal for keeping in touch and motivating me to get back on track!
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Date Monday, March 4, 2024
    GoalWeight: 174 lbs

LastWeek: 197.7 lbs
    ThisWeek: 199.1 lbs

Variance: + 1.4 (GAIN)

Chris had asked about pancreatitis..... I sorta dropped off the bottom of the scale..... anything below a 100 is Severe enzyme deficiency.... I was a 64. My 1/2 century of 'beverages' and travel probably did not help.......last 7.5 years of AA might have helped??? <smile>

Pancreatic Elastase, Fecal Result: 64 >> Low << ug Elast./g>200
    **Results verified by repeat testing**

Severe Pancreatic Insufficiency: <100
    Moderate Pancreatic Insufficiency: 100 - 200
    Normal: >200
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited March 6
    Options
    SW: 183lbs Jan '23
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 148.3 Ibs
    TW: 180.0lbs
    Gain: 1.7 lbs

So much for the 3.3 loss last week cos I'm up 1.7 lbs this week. It has always seemed to work like this for me anyway - up and down but gradually moving down in the longer term. I upped my exercise a lot last week and my food intake was better than other weeks so not going to take this as a fail.

Good luck for next week everyone!
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a the number for TW seems odd.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    @Mari33a the number for TW seems odd.

I assume just a typo (5 next to 8 on numerical pad) 150.0lbs given gain and previous weight.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Mari33a wrote: »
    I upped my exercise a lot last week

Me too Marissa, without your 31.7 lbs gain though. It's all part of the process. ;)

GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - Mar 6 , 2024
    Last: 241.4 lbs
    TW: 245.7 lbs
    Variance: +4.3 lbs

I did a typical Monday morning weigh in and was up about three and thought, ah I'll give it a day, something is up. Tuesday up a bit more, this morning a smidge more...so here it is.

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    SW: 125kg (275.5lbs)
    Short Term GW: 115kg (253.5lbs)
    Long Term GW: 100kg (220.5lbs)
    Ultimate GW: 90kg (198.5lbs)
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 120.2kg (265.0lbs)
    TW: 119.5kg (263.5lbs)
    Variance to last week: -0.7kg (-1.5lbs)

Hit my 120kg goal, so next one is 115kg - this is the target weight loss for my initial 12 week prescription the doctor gave me, I am around 3 weeks in now with over 5kg gone, so I need to try and stay on track. I am heading back to the UK for the weekend, won't be taking my prescription with me as don't really want the hassle of getting sharps onboard in hand luggage only and trying to keep it cold. So will have a 3 day break and then ease myself back onto it.
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Yes that was a typo! - TW: 150lbs not 180lbs so I'll repost it. Thanks Guys

SW: 183lbs Jan '23
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 148.3 Ibs
    TW: 150.0lbs
    Gain: 1.7 lbs
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Late to the party (but I have a reason)
    Starting weight: 227.8
    Last Week: 172.00
    This Week: 172.2
    Total Variance: 55.6 down

Seriously I just seek to be stalled at these numbers. I have to change this pattern. Someone pointed out that it doesn't seem like I'm eating enough, and they were correct. I just really have not been hungry so I will really focus on getting in the protein and healthy produce and let the rest of the macros fend for themselves until I feel like consuming more (and if I could get my *kitten* onto the treadmill that would help with the food IN).

Now, my reason for late posting. Seems my gallbladder decided to have a temper tantrum Sunday night. This battle was crazy because I could actually see the toxins in my body when I got up in the morning. My face was bloated and slightly jaundiced (hubby even noticed). So between the 8 hrs of pain and the side effects, I paid the price on the scale (well, not really I guess since the numbers were very similar). I included my gallbladder issues as one of the reasons for getting the extra weight off, but it isn't helping so at some point I will have to deal with it. But as I keep telling ppl, that's a problem for when I retire (or I end up in the ER). I know it's not a great plan, but I hate anything with doctors...lol
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Hit my 120kg goal

Hey Congratulations! Great time to go an travel, right. Have both a great time, and take care.
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have no clue when I last weighed with the group but my weight is up. I went on a cruise and just haven't been back on the program

TW: 197.6
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I have no clue when I last weighed with the group but my weight is up. I went on a cruise and just haven't been back on the program

TW: 197.6

189.8 was the last weight I had for you in mid-Feb.
This discussion has been closed.