WeightNoMore Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• andja87
    andja87 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »

AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS @andja87!!!

I honestly think a huge part has been going back to drinking plain water and not using Mio to flavor it lol.

It’s crazy but these last 2 weeks I’ve cut down how much I use it and I’ve seen bigger weight loss than I’ve seen in a while and I’ve stayed pretty consistent with my diet and exercise for the most part. Thats the only thing that really changed.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 502 Member
    edited March 8
    Options
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW 174.3
    Mar 8: 176.0

GW (Mar) 173
    Start weight 196
    Plan: Strength training, daily walk, Protein 100g+, Fiber 25g+

Rubbish, stressful week where I ate too much. Fortunately, I know this weight loss journey is full of weekly ups and downs… but mostly downs.

c7n5ny2ld9wq.jpeg

I need to get through this tournament weekend - hopefully without too much angst. We’re hosting it so I’ll be pretty busy. I’m in charge of all the meals for the 30 officials and working the ticket booth. I can easily see myself forgetting to eat, or eating a bunch of carbs, and not getting enough protein and fiber.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday

Previous weight 186.9 lbs (84.8 kg)
    Current weight 184.9 lbs (83.9kg)

Very pleased with that as it is almost 5 kg less than I was just after Christmas (88.8kg) , the weight that made me want to be more consistent and join this group in February.

Great job @Emilienewme!!! Keep up the effort!! 👏🏻👏🏻
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited March 8
    Options
    ~ STEPS CHALLENGE RESULTS ~
    February Week 4 FINAL

Team Statistics
    Total Steps: 442,510
    Participants: 8
    Average Steps per Person: 55,313 (23.39% higher than last week)

Final Month Totals: 1,685,604

The Leaderboard

@andja87 - 97,862 total | 13,980 average Most Steps in One Day
    @Emilienewme - 74,338 total | 10,620 average
    @BodyTalking - 64,537 total | 9,220 average
    @sydditt - 47,052 total | 6,722 average
    @9Harvey - 3,046* total | n/a average
    @melaniedscott - 12,317 total | 1,760 average Most Consistent
    @ljdanny - 31,618 | 4,517 average
    @daria0919 - 68,727 | 9,818 average

This week was interesting....We had a walker come back for the last week ond one walker with only one day reported. Bolded steppers met their goal this week. If you have a goal and I'm not counting you, let me know what your goal is!

Keep stepping! I don’t know that we had a goal but I think more that 1.5 million is pretty decent. Well done! Can we do better in March?

To those who are not currently part of the step team, it's super easy to join and a great way to be more involved with the group if you're looking for something else to hold you accountable. Joining merely involves posting your weekly steps (Sunday - Saturday) either day-by-day or a weekly total. Those posting the weekly totals are not eligible for the Most Steps or Most Consistent awards, but will still be included on the Leaderboard.

• gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

Friday weigh in: 78.7kg

Slow progress but caught up to where I was before bad’ Feb so not complaining 😀
  • andja87
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday

PW: 199.7
    CW: 192.4

No, not a typo! I stuck to my program the whole week. No eating out. I’ve been participating in the 75 Hard/Medium/Easy Challenge that @jugar set up for us last Sunday. It’s been really, really helpful! Fellow WeightNoMore teammates, please join that challenge. It’s really helped me. 😀

@daria0919 wow! 🤩 that is an AMAZING weight loss! Great job! No 🐢 here this week!
  • andja87
    Options
    andja87 wrote: »

AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS @andja87!!!

I honestly think a huge part has been going back to drinking plain water and not using Mio to flavor it lol.

It’s crazy but these last 2 weeks I’ve cut down how much I use it and I’ve seen bigger weight loss than I’ve seen in a while and I’ve stayed pretty consistent with my diet and exercise for the most part. Thats the only thing that really changed.

Mio is sweetened with sucrolose, which may increase inflammatory responses and has a lot of recent news about potential DNA damage. I just know it makes my kidneys hurt and makes my husband feel ill, so we avoid it. Unfortunately, it is being added to a lot of products and there are no warnings, unlike aspartame.

@melaniedscott thats really great information. I honestly never paid attention to it, I just got sick of plain water so I was using it to spice it up a bit to keep me drinking it lol
    I’ll keep it in mind and do some research when looking at other products and their ingredients.
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @daria0919 that is an amazing week 🤩 clearly this challenge suits you!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Well my weigh in is tomorrow, and I just know I haven't done well this week at all, so I'm expecting a gain, even though I really wish it would be a loss, I always end up self sabotaging and ugh!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Well my weigh in is tomorrow, and I just know I haven't done well this week at all, so I'm expecting a gain, even though I really wish it would be a loss, I always end up self sabotaging and ugh!

It’s ok @CassieGetsFit2013. We all have our bad times. We just get back up and keep going. Just remind yourself it’s for your health. I gained most of February and now in March I’m back down to where I was at the end of January. Just pick yourself up and keep going. YOU CAN GET DO IT. 👍🏻😀
    We’re here for support.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 80.3 kg/177 lb
    Current weight: 79.6 kg/175.5 lb

I'm actually surprised at this loss because I've done nothing for the past two days. I was working from home and didn't go outside at all 😔 I didn't exercise. I could have, I should have, I just didn't. But, I also didn't snack much. I had a long-lie-in today and need to go out to buy bog roll 🧻 I'll take a longer walk around before shopping. It's sunny and I've got no more lazy excuses 🦥

Have a super Saturday and don't stress about little gains or inactivity. Just get back on it as soon as possible.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 217.8
    Cw- 219
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thur
    Cw 188
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    The March Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, March 10th. Please join us for an Emotional Wellness Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911242/march-week-2-group-challenge-emotional-wellness-challenge#latest

I hope to see you in the chat thread.
    Jessica
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps Total, 03-09 Mar: 45,994
    S 13420
    M 6980
    T 6832
    W 9870
    T 836