lindamartin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    PW 219.1
    CW 219.1

Apologies wasn't able to post on Sunday
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    Got back to the office yesterday. Stomach is still not 100% settled but not throwing up for over 48 hours now. The work days fly by and there's not much time to think about it.

Today in the afternoon some of my work team is volunteering and then tonight Brad and I are going to the Journey and Toto concert.

@jugar going to weigh in late this week if that's okay with me still flushing out some trip weight...hoping that will be something a bit more accurate
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Sorry to hear about the blood donation experience.. I have donated many times myself and once in a while my body doesn't like it either.

Hope you've gotten lots of rest and are feeling better
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Username: Bowens1973
    CW: 242.6
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    PW: ? I can't remember
    CW: 173.2 ... I know this is higher than what I was last week and it gives me more motivation to make sure it is better by next week

@jugar - I have had those blood donations. Actually, two of the first times I ever donated I passed out completely. I have naturally low blood pressure (it was 101/62 at the dentist on Monday), and often when I donate it is right on the cusp of being too low. The last couple years are the first where I feel normal after donating. I'm sorry you experienced the down side of blood donation and hope it is better next time!

Even though my weight was up today, I am wearing a long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt that I forgot I owned. When I got them, they didn't fit well, so I put them up. I found them while packing, put them on today, and they both fit!

I have not been doing so well with the 75 hard. I'll save the details for the other chat, but I am doing better than I was a week or two ago and I know I will keep improving. So it is helping.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Another challenging week for me between work, food, and movement. I just had a pretty carb-heavy dinner and I want to workout or at least walk but I am also so tired...I could really just climb into bed. I got into bed super early last night but it ended up backfiring because I dozed for an hour or two with the light on and my book on my chest, and then was up again from 10:30-11:30 or so. not so much looking forward to the scale tomorrow. My TOM also snuck up on me today.

I am getting back into reading regularly for fun. I finished a book last night and I got 2 from the library this past weekend so I can move right on to the next story. It's going to be a lot of thrillers/mysteries in March.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen fellow low BP person! It is tricky sometimes but I'm feeling better now. I hope your move is going well :smiley: and I'm cheering about your clothes fitting. WTG!

@Kali225 i hope your sleep goes better tonight - carbs sometimes don't help, sadly... I find my pulse rate goes up if I eat too many simple carbs and even if I fall asleep, I don't sleep as well. But having good books to read is great - I'm a big thriller and mystery fan as well. Let us know if you dive into any exceptionally good ones!

Jasper and I had a fun workout session today - I got my deadlifts and carries done moving poles around the arena, then trotting himself through them. It is so muddy and wet out that we decided the indoor arena was our playground today. It should be sunnier tomorrow, but the dirt roads are a complete rutted sloppy mess right now. Welcome to mud season! As the thaw slowly descends deeper it will get better, but right now is a real challenge.

My 75 medium-hard is back on track today. I hope to stay there for a while now.
  • jugar
    Options
  • jugar
    Options
    @strong_fit_ells Maxi is so cute! But a lot of work and trouble for a while, eh? It's great to see you back. Soon those long walks will be getting you up all over those curbs :smiley:

It is finally a sunny day today - getting out!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    CW: 181.8
    Let’s keep it moving, body-o-mine! I’m ready for the one-hundred-70s, one pound at a time!
    It’s interesting how impatient one can be when approaching the next decade! I’ve done more regular walking this week-to and from work, mostly. The twinges in my feet have shifted from the inner ankle area to the deep-transverse and longitudinal arches. I’ll do more of the prescribed “ankle love” stretches/exercises, and see where they move next…hopefully, off and away (the twinges, not my feet)!
    Happy weekend. More soon❣️
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 255.8
    CW: 258.1

Wuh wuh. I did get a walk in last night but I also binged, so that's not ideal. Really hoping work is less stressful next week. I did get a TON done this week. Next weekend I go to Chicago to hang out with some friends and celebrate St. Paddy's so I better run a tight ship until then!
  • jugar
    Options
    We have been mighty quiet this week - everyone is busy! I hope a nice relaxing weekend is in store for you all. I had a good sunny day, hit all my 75 medium hard goals, and had a good training session with Jasper. He was in a mellow mood today, and we worked on balance and rhythm. And cantering, which is still a challenge for both balance and rhythm! And tonight I put in a good 10 miles on the exercise bike while watching ruthless lawyers with complicated lives and a good soundtrack.

Ready for Saturday? Let's get all these numbers piled up and put away!
    @adrimango - I hope you're still with us! check in please :smiley: or ask for some time off if needed.
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @wishfuljune
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @ChelleChelle1031

Thanks!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    2/8 (Late - sorry!)
    PW: 196.2
    CW: 197.4

Not surprising since the mini-vacation last weekend. I worked out on Monday and Tuesday, but had to cancel my spin class on Wednesday due to work, and Thursday I just was not up for it. Friday, I recommitted to myself and had a great workout and a good day of eating overall.

I know why I keep yo-yo-ing; I’m not in enough of a deficit throughout the week, and consistent enough. Time to really get better at that again.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

CW: 181.2 !!!
  • jugar
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe Great week! You and @lauren_989 are leading the pack!

I hope that everyone is working on their week 2 greenness following in your fabulous example :smiley:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW=79,2Kg
    CW=79,8Kg
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am hoping for another green week. I only weigh myself once a week, so I can only gauge by my habits for the week. So far so good, as I am on day 9/75 and going strong! Today was cold and rainy, so my outdoor walk today was very wet ☔️

@Kali225 I hope work is less stressful for you this week!

@strong_fit_ells Maxi is adorable! I bet you will be getting a lot of walks in your future!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 145

Sun- 6500
    Mon: 12675
    Tue- 11935
    Wed - 8501
    Thur - 11732
    Fri - 11579
    Sat - 2814