Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    @Darlene_Oregon @Dnjoys THANKS!! Got it now!! Dee, I used to click on FRIENDS (now not showing instead it's now Invite Friends, outside of MFP to MFP). I got it now!! WOOHOO Darlene, I did accept your friend request. I'll send you an email and it should show up.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Darlene_Oregon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I got an email saying you sent a friend request. But, when I tried to log in from the email, I got an error message. But I think we're all set. There is quite a bit of a learning curve to this MFP.
    I'm pretty proud of myself though...a newbie figured it out *LOL*
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Darlene_Oregon, did you get the email about a team request?
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Options
    I did. Did you get my reply? I do want to join your team. I posted that I wanted to join your team. It would be great if you could cancel the other team request "Any Team is Great".
    Thanks
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Darlene_Oregon AWESOME!! I did remove your request for Any Team is Great.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 WooHoo! Thank you very much! Did you see my request to join PS4L?
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends, Insight Timer Quote: Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.—Epicurus
    I AM: I avoid self-criticism and embrace self-love.
    Action for Happiness: Listen deeply to someone and really hear what they are saying.
    Happy National Fanny Pack Day!!!
    Happy International World Day Against Cyber Censorship!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.—Roy T. Bennett
    Day 12/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 71 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.84 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting all workouts except for 60 min walk which will be done before I get off work.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Darlene_Oregon WOOHOO I do!! Please check your email.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,486 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I didn't realize the find friends option changed. I use to go to find friend and use their MFP name and hit search. @Darlene_Oregon thanks for the update on finding friends.

Happy Tuesday, we went looking for trees for the side yard. The one's we liked looked awful, so Don thinking another plan. We then went to Lowes to get some stuff Don needs to do little things around the house. Other than that nothing new or exciting. Hugs.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Options
    @Kurtize You're welcome. Just beginners luck I guess *LOL*
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize, Have you considered trees that can take more heat in the area and maybe less water? I noticed last year our maple trees did not do well. They were droopy.

@Darlene, @Kurtize is also on the PS4L team and a new leader this coming Spring.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Oh! Good to know.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Rushing will not make you heal any faster. Slow down and pace yourself.—Alex Elle
    I AM: I rest when my body and mind tell me to.
    Action for Happiness: Pause to just watch the sky or clouds for a few minutes today.
    Happy National Jewel Day!!!
    Happy National Good Samaritan Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.—Usain Bolt
    Day 13/31 2 miles in March
    Day 72 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.18 miles yesterday.
    Off today so after my gym workout going to catch up on podcasts and other stuff.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,452 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! have an amazing day!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 HI Patti!
    @Cormierannie, HI Connie!! GOOD DAY!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.—Spinoza
    I AM: I have more of a connection to nature than I was ever taught to believe.
    Action for Happiness: Find ways to enjoy any chores or tasks that you do.
    Happy National Learn about Butterflies Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.—Albert Schweitzer
    Day 14/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 73 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.03 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-1PM today so getting into the gym for my workout this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    Diane: Hi.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,452 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a cool and cloudy day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She's working at her part time job today. My fiance says hello to everyone. He gets to come home next Monday for two weeks. Then he has to go back to the hospital. He's happy and nervous about it. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I'm all caught up with my laundry. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241, How did you like the Winter Challenge?
    @Cormierannie, Can I throw in my laundry? PLEASE!!!